Mia's Coping Journal

By Lovelshadows

My name is Mia Hernandez and I'm a thirty year old infertile woman. This journal's purpose is to provide emot... More

Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Mia Hernandez
Jazis Hernandez

Mia Hernandez

169 13 0
By Lovelshadows

6/1/19

I’ve started a new page for this journal entry. So here it is. Something has happened. I apologize for not writing you in god knows when, but I have a secret. An alarming, implausible secret. I’m pregnant. And I know how, how crazy that sounds, but I have the stomach to prove it. I have Mrs. Stanes to prove it (she shares this secret with me and you). It happened two months ago. I was sleeping outside with my bare hands planted on my belly, under the stunning clear of the night sky. I remembered just wanting, wanting more than I ever had before. I wanted with every fiber of my being. Something happened and someone, something, gave me what I wanted. Pushing my belly until it swelled, stretching beautifully painful. Growing, building. I sobbed hugging into myself so close I thought I was going to in fold into my very being. I swore to devote my life and everything to this one being. Sleep came immediately, making me believe I was dreaming. When I woke in the warmth of my bed, I cried. How dare god trick me, play that cruel joke on me! But when I went to feel. God, I fell to my knees and wept prayer. The stomach was there, my baby still there. I ran to Mrs. Stanes with my lungs scorching and my feet bleeding, and without knocking, I barged into her house. She greeted me with a glass pan of cobbler and when she looked downward, she dropped it causing little glass shards and cobbler to scatter across her floor. She cried out in tongues, a language I didn’t know. I asked her if she could see it—my stomach. She placed her hands over my tummy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
417K 1.4K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
415K 7.5K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...