Young Justice Pokemon (Young...

By multishipperyjttfan

The team turns into eevee evolutions. What will happen? Will the Justice League be able to help them? Don't... More

This is how it started
What The?!
Do we still have our powers?
Well this is great
the breakout

Sorry

96 3 2
By multishipperyjttfan

So I have no idea where to take this story and at first I wanted to make it where they got to live like a Pokemon and something I could still have some Traught since its my Opt but It didn't work that way.

I'm sorry to anyone who loved or really liked this story but I'm discontinuing it.

If you would like to take the story you may! You may change anything you want on it! I wish anyone who decides to take it the best of luck!

Thank you for reading this and the other parts.

Also a update on what I'll be posting since it's summer time for me where I have no school anymore I'll have more time for updates!

I'm going to be posting:

More Traught stories!
The blonde!
Superhero Academy!
Young Justice one shots!
Daddy bats gonna kill ya!
Training camp!
Mistake of Training camp!
The Brothers!
He likes her!
Batman's sons!
Who?

I have many other ideas that I haven't written or story boarded.

Taking Request on The Love of Traught and Young justice one shots!

Not PG stories and why:

Who? Mainly because it talks about someone committing suicide... And someone who wants to know who they were.

Thanks for reading this! Hope you feel the Aster! Stay whelmed my friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
612K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...