Fell for her (jaele)

By loveujaele

Mr.norman 25, is rich,married to mrs.norman[mrs.perkins] still dont have children, he's billionaires and popu... More

|| 1 ||
|| 2 ||
|| 3 ||
|| 4 ||

|| 0 ||

2.4K 35 22
By loveujaele

THIS STORY IS INSPIRED OF [ 50 SHADES OF GRAY] so enjoy...😉

Jace lee norman / 25 yo

Jace Norman:
An attractive man,polite,he hates when woman lacks respect,he love his woman dani but he had wired feelings about her but he love her.

Riele west downs / 23 yo

Riele downs:
Riele is shy,a virgin beautiful wife,innocent,confident,but don't mess with her or-you know what...she is wife who don't give a shit of boys or man, for her all the boys are the same,cheaters,incapable and she still don't know why today boys are called mans....

Frankie James Grande

Frankie Grande:
Big brother of Ariana Grande,fashion,full of himself,gay by the way,a badass,bestfriend of riele and Lizzy.

Lizzy greene

Lizzy:
A big bad ass,nobody scare her,no one,no boy,protective
If she have a problem with someone she don't argue she directly go for a fight,also a model.

DANIELLA Perkins

DANIELLA Perkins:
Her and Riele they use to be besties 6 years ago when DANIELLA posted a pic of riele vomit in the toilet after a party riele told her not to post it but dani did it , and one day riele posted a video of dani got slapped in the face by her mom, and this is how they became enemies for stupid things.....and one day riele heard dani dated a rich man but she still don't know who he is but she don't care cause she knew DANIELLA was here for money she knew her better than her parents...

Sean Ryan fox and maeve also married and besties of jace

Maeve is pregnant,the bestie of jace but not DANIELLA because she is a bitch and she don't like her,she's like a sister to jace . And Sean is like the bro of jace there like🤞🏻you know besties forever !

Ella Norman

Ella is the lil sis of jace 23 yo she don't like DANIELLA either but she always say "black magic"she really like the style of black peoples but she don't look like a black woman anyway she's a badass don't mess up with her...

Isabela moner and Shelby Simmons and jade Payton

You will see their characters in the story (besties of riele)

WELL I HOPE YOU MOVE THIS STORY SO PEACE ✌🏻
Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...