COLORS | FARKLE MINKUS

By PansArt

❝you're way to cute for me, ms. mathews.❞ ❝im sorry which mathews were you talking about, there's two of us?❞... More

❰FOREWORD❱
❰PLAYLIST❱
❰ S K I P P E D E P I S O D E S ❱
❰ MEGHAN ❱
◤girl meets world◥
◤girl meets sneak attack◥
◤girl meets maya's mother◥
◤girl meets smackle ◥
◤girl meets crazy hat◥
◤girl meets world of: terror◥
◤girl meets flaws◥
◤girl meets friendship◥
◤girl meets home for the holidays◥

◤girl meets the truth◥

4.6K 98 36
By PansArt

GIRL MEETS THE TRUTH [EPISODE 5]

MEGHAN AND MAYA were sitting in the seats of the audience at their school watching the most iconic play of all time "Romeo and Juliet" could you guess who was playing Juliet? Their Riley. And who was playing Romeo? You guessed it, Mr. Lucas Cowboy Friar. It was a match made in heaven.

Currently they're at the part where Juliet was laying dead in her coffin from drinking the sleeping potion and Romeo (Lukey Boy) walks over to her.

"Eyes, look your last." He recited as if he was actually in this time period. God, he looked ridiculous."Arms, take your last embrace, and lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." A small obnoxious laugh comes from her lips at this scene, as she tries to hold it in.

"Calm it, pebbles," They both lowly laugh together trying to stifle it because students are looking at the both of them.

Lucas leans down to kiss Riley, the guy of her dreams when suddenly he's interrupted."Back off!" Farkle jumps from the side of the stage. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion. This was not in the script. Their music teacher scratches their head and flips through the pages of the script.

"This is gonna be good." Maya mumbles to her, she makes a noise of approval.

Lucas looked as shocked as the audience but tried to cover it up."What meanest thou?" He spoke still with the same accent."Spear carrier...who havest no lines."

"You tried to kiss my woman. This, I cannot allow!" Good on Farkle for taking his stand at least."Prepare to die!" Farkle exclaimed towards him ready to fully fight Lucas before he even got to kiss Riley. Meghan grins at the fact the day she had been waiting for her whole entire life was interrupted by Farkle.

"Farkle, what are you doing?" Lucas whispered breaking out of character,"this is Romeo and Juliet."

"Well, now it's Romeo and Juliet and Farkle. Guess who I play!"

"Farkle."

"Right! So move over."

Lucas stops him from pushing him over."Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl, that's what Shakespeare said."

Farkle gives him a look, which Lucas returns with a look of disbelief."Who thinks the spear carrier should finally get to kiss Juliet?" He yelled to the crowd — Meghan stays quiet while the rest of the audience screams and cheers. He gives a wink in her direction which she playfully waves away. Maya's extra butt stands up and says,"Yeah, you kiss that girl! You crazy spear carrier!"

Meghan grabs onto her hand and forces her back down to her seat.

"Hark! You!" Meghan's eyes widened in shock as he points towards her. She signals in a distressed manor to Maya trying to tell her what's happening. The girl just grins and shrugs her shoulders, pointing towards the stage."Cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too." Farkle commanded pointing to the spot next to him.

Hearing this, if it was even possible, the crowd cheers to the loudest degree."Uh, thanks but I'm good—"

"C'mon, flower carrier! Up the stairs!" Maya pries and silences her pleas and grabs onto her forearm forcing her up the stairs and onto the stage, the crowd cheering."Why," Meghan whined lowly. Maya lays down next to Riley on the podium.

"How you doin?"

Meghan folds her hands against her chest and stands next to Riley on the side of the podium, running her fingers through the maiden's hair."I just don't understand how we end up in situations like this."

The play is shortly over, partly to the musical instructor losing her mind at Farkle. The school's stars, including Meghan for some reason walk down the pathway as the crowd cheers for them. Meghan stood to the side, Farkle was the last one.

The claps instantly stopped. She looks around quickly before she starts clapping and fake smiles in his direction. Maya claps even louder causing others to join in:

"Thank you. Thank you, Farkle Nation!" Farkle Nation?

Maya is never one to hold her tongue and she's about to give him the talk."Farkle, come here—" She reached out for his hand but Meghan panics."Maya, don't!"

"Please. He thinks he's good."

Maya nods her head agreeing with them."I know. I'm about to fix that."

"But you cant tell him the truth you'll crush him!"

"Oh, I can tell him the truth. It's you twins who can't tell him the truth because you're afraid." Maya claimed and Meghan loosely rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Cant we just let him have his moment. He's so happy."

Riley completely ignores whatever the heck Meghan just said, still focused on Maya's
words."Me? Afraid? I'm not afraid. I'm nice."

"You're saying I'm not nice?" Meghan can't help but admit this is why she loves Maya, stuff like this just love her even more.

"No, I'm afraid to say that." Her voice quavered showing she was afraid to admit that Maya wasn't actually that nice.

Meghan finally gives in and sighs."Riley, we know Farkle. You know what will happen if we don't tell him the truth. You know." Riley swallows harshly and slowly nods, the three walked over to Farkle with Riley hesitantly dragging in the background.

She can't even open her mouth before Farkle's big smile catches her off guard."How did I do? Was I good?" Meghan stared at his smile and suddenly she lost her train of thought, guilt instantly enters her. She helplessly looks at Riley and Maya. Maya grabs the girls hand and puts her in the back of her.

"Farkle you were so—what are the best words?" Riley finally says with a small smile on her face.

"He killed the play. Those are the words. Those are the only words. You killed the play. Tell him." Dang, Maya was blunt. Meghan winces slightly.

Farkle's big smile suddenly dropped to a confused look."What? What does she mean?"

"She means you killed it, Farkle. Killed It! Showbiz talk." And there goes the lie. Meghan sighs.

"I actually I thought I ruined the play. If you would've told me I ruined the play, I would have believed you." Well at least he knows his little addition ruined the play. Riley feels better now with telling him and opens her mouth to speak, but Farkle starts up again. "I would have been crushed, but I would've believed you."

Hearing that she instantly backtracks once again."How could I crush one of the best actors working in middle school today?" Her voice just screamed lying as she put an arm around his shoulders.

"I'm a good actor? What if I'm better than good? What if I'm great? What if I'm the greatest actor who ever lived, and I never knew it? That would be sad. Wah. It's okay, it's okay. I was acting. Thanks, Riley, my public awaits. Hello, everybody!" Meghan struggles to keep up with his rant, she opens her mouth to interrupt but he just keeps going. Farkle runs off now. This is what happens, we always tell Farkle the truth.

"You can't lie to him, Riley. You're gonna break our little Farkle." Maya pointed to Farkle running away from the scene to go do who knows what. Meghan stretches her head to see what the heck he was doing and sees him putting on tap shoes.

"Why can't Meghan tell him!"

Her face heats up instantly."You saw his face! I couldn't!" She defends and the others roll their eyes at her answer.

"And since Meghan won't tell him, I'm not telling anything. I didn't do anything. I'm not breaking his Farkle heart. This will all go away." Ironic, but as soon as she says this Farkle comes back around tap-dancing across the halls wildly.

"He's broken, return him to the store. Now." Meghan says with a completely serious face and turns to a guilty Riley.

Mr. Mathews writes the word TRUTH on the chalkboard. Meghan's eyes leave the board and to Sally in the back of the class and then to Maya who is playing around with a necklace on her neck.

"Nice locket." She whistles. Riley heard this and looks towards her locker too."Ooh," she hums.

"You likey?" Maya asked the both of us.

"If history's about discovering the truth of what happened in the past, we should spend some time finding out what truth is." Mr. Mathews explained as he started the class about what he wrote on the board, TRUTH.

"Where'd you get the nice locket?" Riley questions her blonde friend.

"Shh, I come here to learn." Maya hushed the both of them, saying the most absurd thing Meghan has ever heard.

"Yeah and I come here to fail." She jokes and the twins burst out laughing at Maya's words.

"All through history, people have suffered consequences for telling the truth."

"Is that real gold?" Riley questions about the locket once again.

"Don't know. Doesn't matter." The girl shrugged her shoulders in response. Meghan narrows her eyelids slightly. Why didn't..she know. Maya looks towards Meghan and shakes her head."Dont ask."

"They all suffered dearly for having the courage to tell the truth."

She clicks her tongue in slight annoyance at Maya's answer."So sometimes it's better not to?" Riley asked, trying to find some possible way to justify her not telling the truth.

"Not," Meghan coughs loudly. Everyone looks at her."Sorry, bad cough."

"But aren't there consequences for that too, sir?" Cowboy ponders.

"Yes, there are, Mr. Friar." He should've called him Mr. Cowboy. "But in my experience with the universe, no matter what you do, the truth always finds a way of coming out." With that, she knew her father was right. As he explained that to them, the school bell rings. That class was over so quickly.

Meghan begins to pack up her books. The girls wait for her as she finishes the load and they walk out to their lockers. Riley and Maya continue to talk about the locket as Meghan places things in her locker.

"So..where'd you get the locket?"

"France."

"You were in France?" Meghan looks over for a split second to send a look towards Maya for telling that to gullible Riley.

"Si, señor."

"How about you stop lying Maya and tell us where you got the locket?"

"Oh, so you're calling me a liar." Riley could tell the air around them was getting a little bit too much as she stood between Maya and Meghan.

"I mean is there many options if you aren't telling her the truth?" She shot back with a shrug of her shoulders and put the rest of her books in her locker.

"You didn't go to France because if you went to France, you would have brought me back a croissant." Riley finally caught on though for a obscene reason.

And then suddenly Maya pulls out a croissant from her bag."Bing." She exclaims.

"Ooh. Piping hot." Riley grins and takes the croissant from her hands. Maya began walking away to her own locker when Riley realizes something and gasps. "Wait a minute. Where did you really get this?"

"I found it on the street." Maya told truthfully. Meghan made a face as she grabbed the croissant and threw it to the trash can.

"Bleah!" Riley made a disgusted face and followed Maya."Come on, where'd you get the locket?"

Meghan finally grabs her bag and goes up with Riley to Maya although not finding this that important.

"My father sent it to me."

Riley looked at her in disbelief. Meghan decided she was done with this dumb conversation."I'll see you guys." The other girls nod and continue their conversation about the stupid locket.

Meghan attempts to walk towards the exit, when suddenly someone grabs onto her hand. She raises an eyebrow and looks to see Farkle."I was looking for you." The guilt. Dang it, the guilt."It was hard with everyone trying to find me, you know, the leading man."

Meghan laughs awkwardly trying not to crack."Yeah..Farkle..about that.." Before she can even say anything, Maya says particularly loudly.

"Did you think Farkle was good in the play?" And Riley's face shows it all. Farkle gasps loudly and looks between the three of us.

It was dinner time at the Matthews residence, Meghan was poking at her greens. She personally disliked most vegetables despite the fact her mother often forced her to eat them. The quiet table suddenly picked up.

"I want to skip ahead in your truth lesson." Riley said for the first time this evening."Is it okay to tell a little white lie to spare somebody's feelings?"

"No." Both Meghan and Cory said together. Cory nodded his head at her."What your sister said..but is it my feelings?"

"No." Riley told him.

"Then always truth." The entree finally comes out and Topanga puts a funny looking dish in front of them. Meghan looks behind and under it hoping to find more."Well, what do we have here?"

"A chicken?" She said bluntly.

"I'll tell you right now, Topanga. This was never a chicken."

"Why don't you just eat it, honey. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it after."

The twins look at each other with a small smirk."Oh, great teller of truth," Riley starts."Please inform us on how you're going to get out of this one." She sits and waits to see Dad do this.

The married couple shares a look; their mother cracks her knuckles while looking at him. Dad makes a face."Psst," he whispers to his son."What'd you get?" He asked.

"S'ghetti and meatballs." Auggie whispers back.

"Ooh, yum. Yum that! Why this me?!" He points frantically to his plate and then to Auggie's."Why yum him?!" Their father complained about his disaster of a chicken. Their mother wasn't having it today as she moved it closer, signaling to him."All right, fine, I'll eat it. Here we go." He stares at the plate before looking back up."Have we prayed? Have we prayed as a family? We haven't done that in a while."

"Go ahead, pray." Topanga agrees, knowing that he's trying to stall.

"Oh, I'll pray. The world is a beautiful place... Full of many beautiful things." They all closed their eyes tightly and folded their hands together."Look what she did to your chicken!"

"Eat your dinner, Honey." Topanga glared at him waiting for him to take just one little bite of the food.

"Okay, okay," He finally gave in. He looked towards God in the sky."I'll see you soon," Meghan couldn't take it anymore and laughed into Riley's shoulder. He took a small bite of the 'horrid' chicken.

"Well, what do you think?" Topanga studied his expression.

"Um, you know, from eating this chicken, I'll tell you right now how this chicken died. It ate this chicken."

Auggie looks up at Dad, "You know, daddy, sometimes when I don't want to eat something, Mommy feeds it to me like it was an airplane." Auggie gets his form and pretends it's an airplane and puts the spaghetti in his mouth with a smile."And I like that."

"That's very sweet, Auggie, but Daddy's a little too old for mommy to feed him." He chuckles and pats his sons head like he's too old for anything else he does.

It was obvious their mother didn't agree. She grabs the form and the chicken, acts like an airplane and plops it into his mouth.

Riley is sitting at the bay window while Meghan is laying down on their bed scrolling through her phone. Suddenly Maya pops up through their window as expected. Meghan hears her but doesn't interact, her eyes still on her phone.

"There's a serious pigeon following me." She hears Maya say.

"How you doing?" Riley asked her."Hey, here's a new thing. Where'd you get the locket?" And they are back to the locket. She was interested now again, maybe Maya would explain this time.

"He's a very sneaky pigeon, but I'm onto him."

"Maya." Meghan says warningly but Maya just simply doesn't care.

"So I ducked behind the tree to fake out the pigeon. And you know who came over?" Maya ignored the both of them."A squirrel. I didn't say hello though, because I was already in my thing with the pigeon."

"We need to know if you're stealing things." The tone suddenly shifts to something serious, Maya scoffs lowly.

"You don't think my dad sends me stuff?" This sets off something in her head. She must think they are dumb or they don't remember things.

"Maya." The girls eyes flash to Meghan."You've literally cried to me because your dad doesn't send you stuff. Just tell us," although she starts off strong..the softness transfers into her voice. Maya stays quiet at first. Meghan lifts herself from the bed and sits on the bay window placing her arm around her best friend.

Maya lets out a sigh."Sometimes I walk around the village and I pass stores and I look in windows at things I know I'll never have. Then one day, I saw this sitting in a lost-and-found basket. Do you think it's right that somebody loses something so beautiful and never comes back for it?"

"Who knows? I don't have a criminal mind." Riley said and she didn't like the way she said that."I don't think like you people."

"There is no 'you' people." Meghan responds to Riley."Just because we're privileged doesn't mean we're in a different category."

"I walked by the window for months. Nobody claimed the locket, okay?" She explained to us. Her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to understood. "It sat there like a kid that has no- like an orphan. So I claimed it. It's mine now."

"It's not. You took something that doesn't belong to you." Goody-two-shoes Riley starts at it now.

"How come you don't tell Farkle the truth, but you have no trouble telling me?" A pigeon flys to their open window and warbles towards Maya. Meghan breaks out into laughter, not the best time though at the pigeon and waves."And you stop, judging me," The pigeon decides to fly off.

"Hey, my father tells my mother the truth, even when he knows she's gonna shove a chicken in his face."

"Sorry, I missed it." Maya quietly laughed at this, Meghan shakes her head at the memory.

"I should've recorded it for you." The girl mumbles.

"I'm glad you thought of me." Maya responds leaning her head against the other girl's.

"I love you, smalls, of course I would." Meghan jokingly nudges her shoulder.

"I love you too." Maya smiled at her words.

"I love both of you! But Maya! You're gonna end up in the slammer!" Riley is still on the locket. She doesn't give it up.

"Let it go!" Meghan groans and sits up from the window and goes back to the bed.

"You won't do well in the slammer." Riley continues, the anxiety brewing up in the young girl as she thinks about pretty little Maya in prison. She wouldn't even end up in prison for stealing like that little locket.

Maya looked completely offended by her worries."I will so!" She defended.

"You won't pack right. And you'll forget to bring shower shoes and you'll take somebody else's from the lost-and-found. And I think... You're gonna get toe fungus! And I think you deserve to get toe fungus because they're not your shower shoes." Riley starts frantically crying. Meghan's eyes widened slightly."They're not!"

"That's adorable."

"I think you're a thief."

"That's certainly not." Meghan lets out a small sigh.

"You think I'm afraid to tell people the truth? I'm not, and I now await your praise." Riley thinks she did the good thing and waits for Maya to give into her open arms for the hug. Meghan sees Maya's legs start to go out."Maya—" As she speaks, Maya's already out of the window and away from them.

Riley looks to her twin in distress.

"That was..not nice." Meghan tells her.

"You do it all the time." Riley says stubbornly.

"Yeah, but you're Riley!"

The two girls waited for Maya by Riley's locker. Maya cruises by the locker as usual and Riley gives her a strong gaze while Maya gives her books to Riley.

"I got something to say to you."

Maya, of course, puts her hands over her ears."I can't hear you. Baddada dadaa dadaa..." she sings and skids against the seat.

"I'm talking to you." Riley calls out to her.

Maya goes into the bathroom."Da da dadaa. Whata whata whata, waa waa waa." she continued to sing, before stopping in front of them after performing her musical number. "And...Go."

"Whether or not you're a thief, or not a thief, or you stole the locket or you didn't, it doesn't belong to you. It belongs to somebody else." Riley is very serious about this and Meghan can tell."And you have to tell the truth about it because you are upsetting the universe. And the universe is going to have the truth come out anyway."

Their father watched them with a cup of noodles before passing by without saying a word."And what about you? When are you gonna tell the truth to Farkle?" Bingo.

"I hardly think the universe is upset with me for being nice to Farkle. I mean, what could possibly go wrong there?"

"Alot, alot could go wrong there." Meghan mumbles.

"Hey, Chess Club, you can move King's Knight to Bishop Six and then you can eat it! 'Cause I quit the Chess Club 'cause I'm an actor, 'cause Riley said so." Farkle jumped down from the steps and pointed his finger in the face of the chess club. Both Maya and Meghan jolted their heads from Farkle to her.

"Because Riley said so!" They mimicked Farkle.

"Hey, Chemistry Club, you know what you get when you put sodium and chlorine together? You're a bunch of losers!" He yelled at the chemistry club now.

Riley finally realizing where this is going."Farkle!" She turns around and goes straight towards him.

Farkle turns around to her, "Riley. You changed my life. The Farkle you knew is gone. I am now... Farkle!" He does jazz hands dramatically and walks away.

Maya looks at her expectantly. "Whata whata what. What could possibly go wrong? Whata whata what could possibly go wrong?" Maya sings as they walk up the stairs with Riley walking backwards up to the main floor. Meghan sighs and follows after them.

There was a knock on the bay door window and Meghan's eyes flew up from her math homework."Maya?" Riley called hoping it was their best friend.

Nope. Not her.

"Nope, it's me!" Dad's voice sounded out. Why was he going through their bay window? Her eyebrows furrowed at the motion. Meghan got up and opened the door to the window for him to climb inside as he didn't use the right one."Why.."

"Chicken." Is all he said and it made perfect sense. "Well, the thing I probably should have mentioned is I've never understood the universe at all." He adds on to his sentence .

"The universe is upside down." Riley yells,"I lied to Farkle, he loves me. I told Maya the truth, she went out the window. Upside down! You hear me?" She went on about this. At that moment, Goldilocks come through the window next to their father.

"Hey," she greets quietly.

He looks between the three of them."Well, now she's back. Maybe it's not as upside down as you think." He spoke wisely, his eyes go down to her locket although. "It's a nice locket, Maya."

"Thanks, Mr. Matthews."

"It looks like someone else's expensive gold locket." Riley added on, pressuring her even more.

"Maybe it is. But, you know, I don't think that matters to Maya at all."

Meghan didn't think so either. The fact it was someone else's wasn't any importance.

"You don't?" Riley asked,

"You know, it's an interesting thing about lockets. It's usually what's in the inside that matters most to people. Isn't that right, Maya?" He asked her and Maya looks down not keeping eye contact. He got out of his seat and went to their door and opened it to find their mother standing in his path, waiting for him. He made a face of horror."Yeah, okay." He closed the door and whispered to Maya."Please don't tell anyone this is how I live in my own house." As he goes out the window again and hits her with his shoe.

"What's inside the locket, Maya, that's so important to you?" Riley asked, pleading to know. Maya opens up the locket showcasing a picture of a family inside of three.

"Who are they?" Riley asked breathlessly.

"I don't know." Maya finally told her."A father, a mother and a little girl." Meghan can hear the sadness in her voice."I just like that they're all together. I'm keeping it."

"Oh, boy." Riley mumbled.

Just like how he left, he comes back."She's at the front door too. It's like there's two of her." He tries to open the door one more time around but she's there with chicken making airplane noises. Their dad screams even more in horror at Topanga and slams the door and finally decides to just stay in the room.

"Hey, Dad. Can you tell me why I kind of think trying to help Farkle may have been wrong and maybe Maya should keep the locket?"

Maya looked at her in surprise."I should?"

"She should?" Their father asked equally in surprise. Meghan stayed quiet as she tried hard to finish her algebra homework.

"Maybe." Riley showed her thoughts."Is it me that's upside down?"

"You know what, girls? The universe is the most confusing place you'll ever live. But if you listen carefully, you'll find out that it's paying attention and that it cares about you."

Hearing that made her ears ring."I..It does?" She asked quietly. Although she wasn't speaking, Cory made sure she knew he was speaking to her as well."It's the only one I'm still sure of."

Auggie, instead of mom, is at their door now and opens it and comes in with a plate of spaghetti."Hey, Auggie, is that for me buddy?" Dad asks a bright smile on his face.

"I made it for you." Auggie told him cutely.

"Oh, Auggie. Thank you so much. Thank you." Lord knows Dad was starving. He looks at the plate and grabs the fork, putting it in his mouth."Look at this, ooh. This looks good—oh, it's-it's cold s'ghetti."

"I know it's better warmer, but I don't know how to do that." 5-year-old Auggie told them.

"Auggie, I appreciate that you did anything for me at all."

"You said that very nice." Auggie smiled."Why didn't you say it that way to Mom?"

"What? But all I did was tell Mom the truth" Dad said confused. Was 5-year-old Auggie preaching?

"Then why did you get cold s'ghetti?" Auggie asked him.

"Whoa." Maya and Riley were both blown away by his abilities.

"Whoa. Auggie, are you saying the truth doesn't matter as much as how you treat people?" Dad was blown away but that's not what Auggie said at all.

"Auggie, are you saying that the truth does matter, but you should tell it to people warmly?" Riley pondered.

"Auggie, are you saying that the universe pays attention to me?" Maya said almost happy to hear that.

"He's only," Auggie puts up his hand for her."This many! Chill!" Meghan lowly laughs and picks up her younger brother, he hugs her tightly."You're very smart though, Auggie. I think you solved the problem."

The group entered the auditorium where the stuff from the play was still set up. Farkle was nowhere to be in sight.

"C'mon, Mathews, work your magic," Riley pried at her. Meghan rolled her eyes at her twin sister and put her hands to her mouth.

"Farkle!"

"Farkle's gone." His voice was so small. Meghan furrowed her eyebrows and slowly went over to the stage to see him in the coffin. She waved to her friends."He gave up the chess club. He gave up the chemistry club."

"What happened?" Riley asked him.

"You." Meghan answered for him. He nodded his head in reply."You."

"You told me I was good. Well, I just auditioned for the next play." Meghan looks down at horror at him.

"Well..you're in right?" She asked him softly. He gave her a small smile but shook his head."I'm not even allowed to watch the next play." She winces. That was harsh.

"I'm sorry, Farkle." She said to him whole heartedly."Im sorry you stink." Maya said in her own way.

"I'm sorry, I could never hurt you." Riley said as well.

"I'm sorry you stink." Maya repeated once again. Meghan scoffed and plucked her forehead, the girl yelping a little bit.

"I heard you!" Farkle exclaimed at Maya, rightfully.

"Well, it was very important." Maya groaned and rubbed her pained forehead from the pluck. Her poor forehead.

Farkle sighed."You made me think I was this great actor. You filled me up with confidence that I was really special. You made me think I could go after something totally unrealistic." he explained his feelings to Riley.

"Farkle..." Riley started.

"Thank you." She did not see that coming. He tries to give Riley a big fat kiss on hr lips, but Riley completely dodges it and he kisses her cheeks instantly. Meghan couldn't help but laugh at this. Farkle, that dramatic Farkle put his fist in the air before leaving out for the auditorium.

Riley looked like she was just going through a World War."Is it over?" She asks weakly with her eyes still closed.

"Can we talk about this?" Maya asked.

"No." Riley said determined, finally deciding to open her eyes.

"Because that was your first kiss and it was with Farkle."

"He missed."

"He did miss." Meghan replies.

"Still counts. Now for the rest of your life when people ask you, "Hey, Riley, who was your first kiss?" you're gonna have to say..."

She is interrupted by Lucas suddenly coming around. Her eyes widened in shock as she stares at Lucas."Eyes, look your last." He's not doing this is he..

"Oh, yeah!" This was the first kiss she was hoping for and hoped into the fake coffin like they were doing the play again.

"Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas recited from the play.

"Hi." And now he was right in front of her.

"Hi." He said to her back.

"How long you been here?" Riley asked hoping that he just showed up.

"Yeah, I saw the whole thing. I just can't believe that little guy stole my moment... Again." Meghan raises an eyebrow, his moment.

"You thought that was your moment?" Riley asked.

"No." Lucas told her.

"Oh." Riley replied disappointedly.

"My moment will be my moment." Lucas told her determinedly before leaving out towards the exit. He was so mysterious.

Riley watches as he leaves a nervous giggle falling from her mouth. Maya and Meghan share a look and giggle a little bit at their girl before fitting onto the coffin with her."How you doing?" The girls asked her.

Riley recited what she said to them a day ago."I like that we end up in situations like this." She said happily.

Back to the slightly scary subway they go. School is way over and now..Maya is returning the locket. Riley tells her she's doing the right thing and Maya shrugs her shoulder and agrees.

"You want the truth?" Maya finally says them. Meghan's eyes light up.

"Of course." The twins agreed with their best friend.

"My father hasn't sent me anything in a long time. And the universe is probably much too busy to notice whether or not I'm doing the right thing."

Meghan listens to her and opens her mouth to disagree but she sees what Riley is seeing. It's the same family from the locket. She taps Maya's shoulder and she sees them and we all know what to do.

"Hi. I think this belongs to you." Maya crouches down to the little girl who stares at the locket with bright eyes.

"Oh my Gosh. I've been looking all over for that." The mom said glad that they ran into these girls. "Thank you." Maya smiles and nods towards her.

Maya puts the locket around the little girl's neck for her to wear.

"Thank you." The little girl was so grateful.

"Never lose this." She told her pointing to the locket. The little girl nodded in agreement with a big smile before she lifted up and the family waved goodbye to the three girls.

"So what were you saying about the universe?" Meghan asked Maya with a small smirk on her face as they headed towards the subway with multiple pigeons just following after their feet, mainly Maya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 133 63
Join Maya , Lucas Farkle ,Zay, Smakle , and Riley as the start there senior year of high school there is lucaya in this story .
148K 3.7K 11
𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘. ❝ i never thought i could feel like this, even after you've broken my heart. ❞ 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐎...
33.6K 856 11
A short series of short chapters revolving around Riley and Farkle, and their feelings for each other
43.7K 1.5K 21
give to me your leather, take from me my lace. ❪ gmw s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 3+ ❫ 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 #𝟤 / 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 © 𝙵𝙸𝚅�...