Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

twenty

8K 380 31
By Missnellywrites

Montana

"Cheese!" Alyssa said as she snapped the photo of Maia and Montana. "Okay I got it." She turned her phone showing them.

"Finally." Maia said getting off her fathers lap and running off to play with Major and Mia.

"Damn she couldn't wait to go." Montana chuckled shaking his head.

Alyssa laughed as she uploaded the photo to her Instagram before closing her phone and sitting down on the couch next to her brother.

"So." Alyssa cheesed. "I haven't really heard much about you and Kacey, how y'all been?" Alyssa asked.

"We been good." Montana smiled.

"Sooo." She drawled. "That means no divorce and y'all staying together for eternity?"

Montana nodded.

Alyssa got up standing on the couch jumping up and down. "Yesssss! I knew y'all was gonna bounce back." She said as she jumped up and down like a little kid.

"If you don't sit yo happy ass down." Montana laughed as she sat down.

Alyssa's phone chimed and she picked it up as Montana looked over at the kids. His eyes landed on Mia as he remembered a specific person.

"Lyssa." He turned looking at her as she closed her phone looking at him.

"Mhm."

"Where ole boy at?" He referred to Alyssa's ex boyfriend and the father of her child.

"Who?" She asked.

"Mia father."

"I haven't seen him in two years." She lied hoping he would believe her.

"You sure?" He squinted his eyes at her, not believing her for one minute. He knew his sister wasn't too good at things and lying definitely was one of them.

"Yea." She nodded her head.

"So who chain that she got on?" Montana questioned. When he looked over at the kids playing he noticed a gold chain around Mia's neck and it look unfamiliar. Montana knew he didn't give her it since he didn't wear his chains out like that.

Alyssa cursed under her breath knowing she got caught. She cleared her throat as she thought of a lie.

"Mont-"

"Tell me the truth. How he even know about Mia? Last time I checked y'all was over and you lost all contact with that nigga."

"I-I ran into his sister at the park and she heard Mia call me mommy and she noticed the similarities of Mia and Tyrone I guess. And the same day he appeared in my house asking about her and I couldn't lie to him."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No." She shook her head. "He just wants to be in Mia's life. And who am I to take that away from her?"

"Oh now you wanna let him in Mia life after how long? I don't give a fuck bout none of that shit—And you better let that nigga no shit ain't sweet either!"

"You gone kill him?" Alyssa asked looking at her brother."Mia's already attached to him."

"I ain't go kill him. But just know he gone get handled."

"Whatever." Alyssa shook her head as she got up walking over to the children.

Montana chuckled as his phone started ringing. He picked up his phone seeing Kapri was calling as he answered.

He placed the phone to his ear. He pulled the phone back before putting it to his ear"Nigga I can't hear you with allat damn yelling you doing."

"I just seen Kacey with ole boy at the gas station! You telling me she fucking with the opp after everything you told me that nigga did?"

"Hold on." Montana stood up as Alyssa looked over at him. He walked to the door opening it walking outside. "Fuck you talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Nigga I was getting ready to cap his ass and I saw he was there with someone else so I was debating if I was gone spare that nigga life." Kapri admitted. "Then before I could even decide he driving off and I get a glimpse of the person in the passenger side it's ha ass. Fuck she got going on?

"You sure it was ha?" Montana hoped it wasn't Kacey, after what she told him it wasn't making sense to him but he didn't know for sure.

"Yeah don't shorty got that black weave in with them highlights in her hair?"

"Damn." He cussed knowing it was exactly Kacey.

"You better go figure this shit out. Cause I would hate to have to kill her ass along with him."

"Aight I'll hit you later." Montana hung up as he walked back inside.

He walked over to Alyssa and the kids. "You think you could watch them for me for a bit? I gotta go handle sum."

"Montana." She frowned.

Montana sucked his teeth. "It's not bout that nigga. Could you watch them?"

"Yes nigga." She rolled her eyes at him. She hated his smart mouth and attitude.

"Aight." He nodded walking over to them. "I'll be back y'all." He kissed all three of them. "Make sure y'all give her hell." He laughed walking away as he heard them cheering.

"F you!" He heard Alyssa shout.

Kacey

"You heard me?" Brandon grabbed Kaceys arm before she could get out the car.

"Yes." She smiled looking back at him. She hated she had to play along instead of doing what she wanted already.

Crazy ass nigga

"Call me before you go to sleep. Alright?" He let go of her arm

Kacey nodded as she got out closing his door.

"I ain't calling shit." She mumbled walking down the street as Brandon pulled off.

Instead of giving Brandon the address to Montana's house she decided to give him one she knew that was only a few blocks down from his. She knew the risks if Brandon knew exactly where she and Montana laid their heads, especially with their children there.

Kacey arrived to  Montana's house as she got out her key opening the door. She believed Montana wasn't there because he told her after seeing Alyssa he would spend his time at the studio. She walked into the house and closed the door. It was dark so she walked into the living room and walked over to the light turning it on. She turned around and yelped when she hit a hard chest. She looked up seeing Montana's tall figure as she held her chest. She was surprised he was there since he told her he wasn't gonna be there.

"You scared the hell outta me?" She laughed looking at the floor. She looked back up at Montana as he just stared at her. She got alittle scared when she noticed his demeanor and his eye color wasn't brown anymore.

"Are you Okay?"

"Im trying so hard not to choke the shit outta you right now." He chuckled bitterly.

"What?" She asked confused scrunching her face up not liking his tone."Why?"

"You coming in this bitch at midnight so im gone ask you where you was at?"

"My mo-"

"No the fuck you was not!" He shouted. "I'm tryna' understand why you lying to me. I wanna know why the fuck you was spotted with the same motherfucka who killed ya friend?"

Kaceys heart dropped as she swallowed the lump in her throat. She was not expecting for him to say that. She knew what he was thinking but that wasn't it.

"Babe I know what you thinking bu-"

"Nah you don't know what I'm thinking." He shook his head. "Cause what I'm thinking bout right now gone end me up in jail."

"Can you let me finish?" She snapped her neck at him.

"Nigga talk!" He yelled impatiently.

Kacey sighed. "Can you just trust me on this? I'm don't doing anything with him. It's just apart of what I gotta do."

"So you wasn't doing nothing with this fool?"

"No." She shook her head.

"Didn't I tell you ima handle him?"

"Yeah I know but he isn't the smartest, and all he wants is me and him to be together. I got him wrapped around my finger. You see it was already easy." She referred to being in the car with him. When she hit Brandon up to talk he was quick to meet her and he fell right into her plan.

"Kacey. I'm telling you don't go doing something you can't handle. Cause I told you already."

"I know I know." She nodded."I'm doing this for T." She shut her eyes tightly from crying. She took a breath before looking back at him. "Just trust me." She smiled getting on her tippy toes pecking his lips. "I love you." She said before she walked to the stairs.

"I love you too." He turned around watching her.

Kacey went into the bathroom as she grabbed her phone from her purse. She unlocked her phone seeing text messages from Brandon.

347-078-6789: You told that nigga yet?

-No I didn't. It don't matter anyway Brandon if we already together.

347-078-6789- You better do what the fuck I said. And if you having some trouble I'll do that shit myself.

Kacey rolled her eyes as she closed her phone.

She walked out the bathroom and into the bedroom. She stripped out of her clothing as she was left in her bra and panties. She grabbed her robe before tying it around her.

She was stressed and needed something that would help her for the time being.

She walked back down the stairs and into the living room where Montana was on the couch. She walked over to him as he looked over at her smirking.

She stood in front of him as she dropped her robe. She climbed on his lap straddling him.

She leaned down to his ear, "I want some dick." She whispered licking his ear. She smirked when she felt him growing underneath her.

"Say less." Montana said as he stood up with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck as he walked towards the staircase.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
2.5K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...