The Sister Ouran High School...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... More

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Hikaru's Park Day
Taking the Guests Outside
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

The Twins Fight

20.7K 541 417
By FreeFlyer68

   " This one is Kaoru and this one is Hikaru. "

   " Uh oh. You got it wrong. "

   " No, I didn't. You guys are twins but you are very different. "

They looked at me clueless. Like they couldn't believe I got it right. A girl came up to me and asked,

   " How did you know which one was Kaoru and which one was Hikaru? "

   " Well, Hikaru's speech and actions are different than Kaorus. More mischievous if you will. "

I heard laughing from behind me and I turned and saw Kaoru laughing while Hikaru stood looking mocked. 

   " Well, I don't see what's so funny. I'm honest, I speak my mind, and I don't hold back. It's sneaky people like Kaoru who are the trouble makers. "

   " Don't turn this on me, Hikaru. After all, I'm the one whos always going along with all of your selfish games."

   " I may suggest them, but you're the one who really gets into it Kaoru. If you hate it so much then why don't you just stop?"

   " Because I'd hate to see you make an ass of yourself in front of everyone. It was your idea to call Y/n our toy but I noticed you were quick to make a pass at her. Admit it, Hikaru you are actually in love with Y/n. Aren't you?  "

   " Gah!? "

   " What!? " Tamaki shouted

   " You've got it all wrong Kaoru! Man, you're such a freaking idiot. "

   " Yeah! There're some things in this world that should never be said! " Tamaki said interrupting again. 

   " Why would I fall for her she looks like a tanuki? "

   " How dare you call her a raccoon dog! You're gonna pay for that! " Tamaki said angrily at the twins.

   " This is fantastic! "

The floor started shifting and Renge rose along with the floor spinning upwards. 

   " Our beloved Y/n is in a love heptagon. Just the thought of it could make me eat three bowls of rice! "

   " Butt out Otaku. " the twins said.

   " You guys are meanies! You shouldn't say something like that to your manager. "

   " Cut it out already! You're the one whos always crawling into my bed talk about annoying!"

   " I only do that cause you look lonely! I wouldn't choose to sleep in your bed, you idiot."

   " Who are you calling an idiot? You're the one who sucks at math! "

   " Oh yeah, you're the one failing your foreign language class you dummy! "

   " Sex Pixie! "

   " Sicko! "

   " Your mama wears too much makeup! That's it we're over! "

   " Oh no. What have I done? "

While I was regretting the choices I made the girls were loving the fight between the twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
474K 14.8K 105
:•After some time away Haruhi's twin sister returns to Japan to attend Ouran High School but not without her own past. She soon becomes a new additi...
300K 8.9K 23
Y/N was new to Ouran Academy. She had just moved to Japan after her parents passing. Y/N discovers the Host Club, a club full of handsome men who en...
5.8K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...