Suman - The Warrior Empress...

By arulpirai

shraman, yet another avatar...this book would be a mini sequel to 'shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya -the sky writer... More

preface
Sringara rasa -the devine love. .
Waves of alternating joy and sorrow...
The brooding silence...
walking through the dynasty.,
Destined to be the part..
When the waves met....
VijayaSimhan-The revenge carrier
The tale of revenge..
The stepstone of the curse
The Lore of the nobody....
The knitted truths....
The untoward incidences...
Vizhinjam seaport
The cursed brilliance...
Malla's Truth unveiled..
The destiny's trap...
The messenger of death
The End of the dream...
The quest for Dharma...
Epilogue

The Fall of the demon king....

455 58 24
By arulpirai

   The next day would be his funeral. He wasn't sure if he would receive rituals that fit for a King. He raised his head to look around and failed in his attempt...

He was vijaya simhan....!!!! He had come a long way. Now,he had nothing to fight for. He wasn't a great ruler who had won the people's heart..He began his life with negative vibes and it continued till the end...

He used all his prowess to control people and lived in prosper that had been built with Curse and sin...

The only thing he earned good in his life time was udhaya Ravi marthanda varma's friendship...He made use of his promise to destroy shiv...

But....Destiny wasn't on his side. He lost udhaya Ravi's loyal friendship at the moment when he was done with the promise he had made to Vijaya Simhan...

  Now, he himself stepped into the death bed...he couldn't bear with the pain..he touched his lower abdomen and felt the intestines that spread like a wrath over him...

Her blow was fatal...!!!

Vijaya Simhan huffed...

The next day Shiv Pandav vikramadhitya would march in a Royal chariot through the streets of his kingdom where he had raced so far with pride..

Perhaps, his head would be pinned to a pole to showcase his bravery and people would watch it with perverted pleasure... that's how the victories were celebrated... but, Shiv was not that much cruel...he wouldn't do it...

Vijaya Simhan had nothing to do with except thinking about the same...

The scuffing sounds of jackals ran down a chill  on his bones. To speak about it, they were busy in eating his soldiers. Something scurried over his feet...

What was it..?

big dark rats...!!! They began to nibble his toes...He didn't had the strength to raise his head even..The pain was excruciating..but, it didn't matter.. The jackals had come...one of the jackals sank it's teeth into Vijaya Simhan's cheek and ripped off a chunk of flesh...

He felt the hot breath of death on his face... He saw a dark silhouette with rope on his hand . Perhaps, kala...the god of death...

There was a myth that a person would recall his entire life just before death like a flashback...

Same happened with Vijaya Simhan...His life was replayed in front of him...His last minutes of death unfolded into a virtual images in his eyes...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two days before...

Vijaya Simhan's laugh hit the roofs of the palace and it reverberated through the walls...

" I won't have enough of fun than this in my life... Suman will live in her dynasty alone... shiv would be in a foreign country... Shiv's great kingdom would be in my hands effortlessly...then...I will prison guruji ... I will treat Bhanu and Ranjit as slaves..."

    His evil thoughts made udhaya Ravi discomfort...He wasn't happy to witness his inhumanity... Added, he wasn't in a position to stop Vijaya Simhan...He opted to stay quiet as he had done what he could for Suman...A satisfactory sigh came out of him...

    He recalled the previous evening when shravan and Suman were boarded on the warships...

Voluntarily, udhaya Ravi took the charge and he accompanied  shravan and Suman to the seaport...

As per Vijaya Simhan's order, they were boarded in separate warships that were ready to sail in different directions...

Shravan met udhaya Ravi..He nodded slightly and udhaya Ravi embraced him fondly saying that he would be punished for  his sin in  his every births...

Shravan gestured him to stop...

" You have done your duty as a friend to Vijaya Simhan...it isn't going to harm your kingdom or your people in anyway...I promise you.. there won't be any thread relating you and suman's abduction in history..your fame wouldn't fall because of us..."

His assurance made udhaya Ravi to stay at peace...He looked him thankfully...

Udhaya Ravi held suman's hand before leaving and smiled heart fully...

    The warships were ready to sail and udhaya Ravi stood at the shore untill the ships go far away...

  It was a fact that the ships were sailing at opposite directions and soon they will join together as those ships were already conquered by Ranjit and Bhanu..

  When udhaya Ravi received the news that their ships were captured by Shiv, he was shocked initially and wasn't surprised...

He was shiv Pandav vikramadhitya...!!!

He stopped the Messengers reaching vijaya simhan...so, till the end..he wasn't aware that Shravan and Suman are together...

While he was escalating with unbound happiness, a messenger stepped in hurriedly..with his approach, it was clear that he had travelled so long and carrying an emergency message...

  Vijaya Simhan got the message and ran his eyes through it...His eyes became redder and his fist curled in anger....

" Who feed the courage to do this...!!! "

His roar made everyone to shiver...

"Vijaya Simha ... what's the news? Why you are angry?"

Udhaya Ravi inquired...

"Vela is near to Badami*...how dare he to hit my dynasty..? He is after all a Commander....he doesn't have any reason to hit my dynasty as shiv is no more...guruji is ready to defend my soldiers in Shiv's kingdom...how could Vela alone fight with us...? I feel something strange... udhaya Ravi... get ready...we will march to Badami to save my kingdom..."

Vijaya Simhan shouted in outrage...

His anger turned to shock when udhaya Ravi laughed at him...

"Vijaya Simha... it's you and your dynasty...who am I  to interrupt..? I gave a promise and I have done with it..now... I have nothing to tie with you..as a friend,I wish you would success in your endeavor...but, as a King I wish to save my soldiers and my people...I am helpless..i could wish you  vijayea bhava
..!!!"

  Udhaya Ravi told in one go and Vijaya Simhan couldn't digest it...

  His body stiffened with anger...he left the palace swiftly...

Shortly, with his hundred soldiers he travelled to Badami...

  'I won't make you and your people in trouble...!!!'

Shravan's promise came in udhaya Ravi's mind... A victorious smile crept on his lips...

'Great  people are always great...!!!No hands could  cover the sunshine...!!! shiv Pandav vikramadhitya's pride will grew untill the world exists..har har mahadev...!!!'

He knew well that Shiv would be the triumph...

Perhaps, this would be the ever last time he saw Vijaya Simhan..but, his heart was light as his heaviness left just then...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends...

Yes.. you're right..the war is approaching...and the end too...

*
  Badami..was the capital of western chalukian dynasty...(present day-Vatapi)...and it was Vijaya Simhan's dynasty as per the story...

We know the end and the thing is how it would be....

Do have a happy read and let me know what do you feel...

Hit the vote and let me know that you are reading this book...

Love

Arulpirai..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 17 6
Shreya a spirit, who is unable to cross over because of her 'unfinished business'. She is sent back to Earth by Lord Yamaraj to complete her one and...
8.5K 458 39
Disclaimer : It's a work of fiction!! I don't claim this as authentic. The much awaited Sequel to my 'Dakshayani' story. After years of waiting, Shi...
33.2K 2.4K 31
Will Shiva get a 2nd chance for love? (Slow update)
102K 6.3K 26
Shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya. ..aka Shravan _ The crowned prince of eastern chalukya. ..His bitter wars and love war to expand his dynasty bloom i...