𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ━━ 𝘮𝘦𝘦...

By cardiiac

⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 ❜ 〔 MEET MY OC'S 〕✷ ╱ 认识我的角色 ㅤ... More

𖩩 ┊ ❝ 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ❞
⠀𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊 ━━━ ARROWVERSE
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘴𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒊 ━━━ MARVEL
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘢
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘢
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘻𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘰
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘨𝘢
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━━ WIZARDING WORLD
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘴
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘧𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘦
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒗 ━━━ CRIMINAL MINDS
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒗 ━━━ TEEN WOLF
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦 ❜
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒗𝒊 ━━━ GIAW SERIES
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒗𝒊𝒊 ━━━ SCREAM
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘬𝘺𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘭

⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭

1.1K 10 7
By cardiiac

SOCIAL SERVICES FILE
SSN No. ███-██-████
MIGUEL,⠀SUNNY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

●○○○○○

FULL NAME⠀SUNNY GRACE MIGUEL HOLLAND
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS⠀1030 SHAW AVENUE, LA, CALIFORNIA 90013
DOB⠀MARCH 19, 2000
PLACE OF BIRTH⠀ISTANBUL, TURKEY
CURRENT ADDRESS⠀7879 PARK CIRCLE ROAD, BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA 90210
STATUS⠀ACTIVE/ALIVE
DOCUMENT CITIZENSHIP⠀AMERICAN
AGE⠀16-21
RACE⠀CAUCASIAN
SEX⠀FEMALE
DENTAL⠀NONE
LANGUAGES⠀ENGLISH, TURKISH, SPANISH
ETHNICITY⠀TURKISH, LATINA
CANON-CONFIRMED SEXUAL ORIENTATION⠀HETEROSEXUAL
MARITAL STATUS⠀HARRY HOLLAND (m. 2026)
LOVE INTEREST⠀ASHTON MERCER, HARRY HOLLAND
PRONOUNS⠀SHE/HER
HEIGHT⠀5'9"
WEIGHT⠀110 lbs
HAIR⠀BROWN, LONG
EYE COLOR⠀BROWN
FACE CLAIM⠀NIL EYLÜL SANI

DISTINGUISHING MARK(S)⠀Birthmark on the palm of her right hand and one tattoo (shown below).

FAMILY⠀Rowan Mia Miguel (sister), Melike Ariana Naz Miguel (mother), Cengiz Adam Miguel (father).
AFFILIATION(S)⠀Amandla Jones, The Jones Family, Keilah Winters, The Winters Family, Zendaya, KC Wayne, Avery Denjiel, Ashton Grey, The Flash Cast, Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield, The Holland Family, Spider-Man: Homecoming Cast, Tomandla, The Harrier Family, YouTube, Playlist Live, BeautyCon, The Dolan Twins, The Dolan Family, The Thottobots Squad.
NICKNAME(S)⠀Sun Sun(s), Suns, Sunshine, Light of My Life, Fuzzy Lumpkins, Amandla's Child, Ashton's Clown Girlfriend, No. 1 Self-Proclaimed Tomandla Stan, Bumblebee, Frankie Stunny, Smol Sunny, Grayson's Child, Baby Bear, Fairy Princess, Itsy Bitsy, Grayson Dolan Stan, The Sun's Daughter.

EDUCATION⠀Lockwood Avenue Elementary School, John Muir Middle School, Beverly Hills High School (graduated in 2018).
EMPLOYMENT⠀YouTuber (current), Model (current).

SOCIAL MEDIA⠀YOUTUBE CHANNEL: GLITTERSUNS, INSTAGRAM: SUNMIGUEL SUNNYGRACE, TWITTER: GLITTERSUNS SUNNYGRACE.

FIRST APPEARANCE⠀❛ 𝚂𝙷𝙴. ❜ ⠀ ╱ ⠀VOL. ONE / CH. 1, ❛ AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL ❜
LAST APPEARANCE⠀❛ 𝙷𝙴𝚁. ❜ ⠀ ╱ ⠀VOL. THREE / CH. 100, ❛ EPILOGUE ❜

Page 1 of 6

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

MORAL ALIGNMENT⠀NEUTRAL GOOD
ENNEAGRAM SCALE⠀TYPE 9 // THE PEACEMAKER
MBTI TYPE⠀ENTJ // THE COMMANDER
COLOR PSYCHOLOGY⠀YELLOW // ENTHUSIASTIC, CHALLENGING, ENTERTAINER, DECISIVE, OPTIMISM, CONFIDENT, GOOD-HUMORED, HARD-WORKING.

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒

────────────────

NUMBER / / 01

LOVE MYSELF. ❞

LOCATION⠀left arm
date⠀SEPT. 2018

NUMBER / / 02 ꜜ

DOUBLE HEART. ❞

LOCATION⠀behind right arm
date⠀FEB. 2019

NUMBER / / 03

THE HEART.
THE HEART REPRESENTS THE
CENTRAL WISDOM OF FEELING AS
OPPOSED TO THE HEAD-WISDOM
OF REASON. ❞

LOCATION⠀inside right middle finger
date⠀MAY 2019

Page 2 of 6

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃/𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀.

     PARENTS. ── M & C
          •*➷  𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑳 𝑯𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀.⠀⠀Melike and Cengiz met in a secondary school in Izmir, Turkey, and met through mutual friends. Their love story is the classic "high school lovers" one, and they have been inseparable since they began dating. After seeking high education, they eloped and moved in together. It was three years into their marriage before they had their first child Rowan.

𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺.

     AMANDLA JONES & KEILAH WINTERS.
          •*➷ 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑻.⠀⠀Sunny and Rowan met both Amandla and Keilah at BeautyCon New York in 2013. After a party at another YouTuber's hotel room, they all exchanged numbers and became best friends over the years.

     ZENDAYA.
          •*➷ 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑻.⠀⠀Sunny and Zendaya became friends through Amandla and Keilah.

     KC WAYNE.
          •*➷ 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑻.⠀⠀Sunny and KC became friends through Amandla, Keilah, and Zendaya.

     AVERY DENJEIL.
          •*➷ 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑻.⠀⠀Amandla Jones and Avery Denjeil met at a Comic-Con in 2015 and immediately bonded over their love for Draco Malfoy (their favorite Harry Potter character). They swapped numbers and became great friends, and eventually, she introduced him to her other friends, including Sunny, and he became a part of the "squad."

𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑷𝑺. ── 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑖𝜐𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝜊𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝜊𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑠; 𝑛𝜊𝑡 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝜊𝑟 ℎ𝜊𝜊𝑘𝑢𝑝𝑠.

     ASHTON MERCER.
          ⊹₊ ⋆ 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼⠀COLLIN BRIENTNALL⠀❪ 𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘕𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘕 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙈 ❫

          •*➷ 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑻.⠀⠀Sunny and Ashton go to Beverly Hills High School together and have known each other since middle school.

          •*➷ 𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.⠀⠀At the end of May 2016, Ashton asked Sunny out, and she jokingly said yes—thinking that he wasn't being serious. He is known as the classic class clown, and she'd never once had a serious interaction or conversation with him. However, when he asked her, he was being serious, and once she realized that, she panicked and told him that she thought he was joking.

          Cut to a year later (2017), Ashton asks her out again toward Christmas break, and she says yes, for they'd gotten closer in the past year. They go on multiple dates before officially getting together on New Year's Eve.

          •*➷ 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬.⠀⠀DECEMBER 31st, 2017, to FEBRUARY 14th, 2019.

          •*➷ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑼𝑷.⠀⠀On February 14th, 2019, Ashton dumped Sunny over text message. He told her that he wanted to be with someone else and did not love her anymore. This takes place in Chapter 101 of 𝐒𝐇𝐄.

     HARRY HOLLAND.

          •*➷ 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑴𝑬𝑻.⠀⠀Sunny and Harry met through Amandla and Tom on social media in 2016.

          •*➷ 𝑴𝑼𝑻𝑼𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺.⠀⠀Sunny and Harry primarily interacted through comment sections on social media for a while. They were mutual acquaintances but didn't form a proper friendship until April 2018.

          •*➷ 𝑺𝑳𝑰𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑴𝑺.⠀⠀In April 2018, Sunny posted an Instagram story discussing a movie and Harry sent a message in response, sliding into her DMs. From there, they became friends and he found himself stuck in the friend zone while she was in a relationship with Ashton Mercer.

          •*➷ 𝑯𝑰𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑬 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺.⠀⠀For months, Harry hid his true feelings for Sunny and was more than happy to be just best friends with her. He had repeatedly told Tom, Harrison, and Sam that he wasn't going to say anything to Sunny about his feelings. Especially considering she was in a relationship and it wasn't fair to put her in that position. He didn't want her to know he had feelings unless she was single and he thought that it was possible she felt the same way he did.

          •*➷ 𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑬'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑫𝑼𝑴𝑷.⠀⠀On February 14th, 2019, Ashton dumped Sunny over a text message. He told her that he wanted to be with someone else and did not love her anymore. When this happened, she immediately called Harry and cried on the phone to him. Then, she texted the '𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓' group chat. This takes place in Chapter 101 of 𝐒𝐇𝐄.

          •*➷ 𝑮𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑬.⠀⠀On February 28th, 2019, Sunny called Amandla Jones for advice regarding moving on after Ashton and being with someone so soon after getting out of a relationship. This conversation takes place in Chapter 103 of 𝐒𝐇𝐄. After they talk about Sunny's feelings and Amandla gives her some advice, Sunny decides to put herself out there and tell Harry how she feels.

          •*➷ 𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮/𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑻 𝑶𝑭𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳.⠀⠀Sunny and Harry made their relationship official via an Instagram post on March 8th, 2019. Harry posted a picture of them on Instagram in Chapter 105 in 𝐒𝐇𝐄:

❱ 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙64 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱!

♥ liked by sunmiguel and 141,586 others

harryholland64⠀☀️🧡

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃⠀sunmiguel

          •*➷ 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬.⠀⠀MARCH 8th, 2019, and ONWARD.

Page 3 of 6

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

────────────────

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗜𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗟 ╱ 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚄𝙱𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁
* ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚· * . · .     . . +
✺ ˚   ⋆ .      . ✹     ˚ ✦ *
#𝟭𝟱𝟰   𝖬𝖮𝖲𝖳   𝖯𝖮𝖯𝖴𝖫𝖠𝖱
★☆☆  ─────  𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙏

╭             ╮
𝗚 𝗘 𝗡 𝗘 𝗥 𝗔 𝗟
  BIRTHDAY ── MAR. 19TH
 BIRTHPLACE ── IZMIR, TURKEY
 AGE ── 16
 BIRTH SIGN ── PISCES  
╰             ╯

╭             ╮
𝗣 𝗢 𝗣 𝗨 𝗟 𝗔 𝗥 𝗜 𝗧 𝗬
  MOST POPULAR ── #154
BORN IN IZMIR ── #2
TURKEY 
 BORN ON MAR. 19 ── #15 
  FIRST NAME ── #1
SUNNY 
    PISCES ── #7
╰             ╯

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ╱ 𝒜ℬ𝒪𝒰𝒯

Beauty, healthy living, and fitness guru who is known for her self-titled YouTube channel. She has gained immense popularity for her makeup hauls and tutorials, alongside healthy living, dieting, yoga, and fitness routines, and motivational advice videos, and in the process, has earned over 15 million subscribers. She has a large following on Instagram and does weekly IGTV videos as well.

𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗘 ╱ ℬℰℱ𝒪ℛℰ ℱ𝒜ℳℰ

She created her YouTube channel on October 25, 2015, and posted her first video there on October 25, 2015.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔 ╱ 𝒯ℛℐ𝒱ℐ𝒜

Within the first three months of uploading videos to her channel, she garnered more than 420,000 subscribers. By the end of 2016, she already had 1.4 million subscribers. She has partnered with Adidas, Fila, and SETactive for fitness campaigns, clothes, and sponsorships.

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 ╱ ℱ𝒜ℳℐℒ𝒴 ℒℐℱℰ

She and her sister Rowan Miguel were born to Melike Ariana Naz Miguel and Cengiz Adam Miguel in Izmir, Turkey, and moved to Beverly Hills, California, in 2008. Both of her parents first debuted on her channel in an October 25, 2015, video titled FIRST VIDEO! Her sister, Rowan Miguel, has a YouTube channel of her own. Toward the end of 2018, Sunny stated that she was in a relationship with someone on Instagram Live but never publicly clarified who she was dating. It wasn't until March 2019 that she confirmed that she was in a relationship with Harry Holland. It was never clarified if it was Harry who she was dating in 2018.

𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 ╱ 𝒜𝒮𝒮𝒪𝒞ℐ𝒜𝒯ℰ𝒟 𝒲ℐ𝒯ℋ

Sunny is most commonly associated with Amandla Jones, Keilah Winters, Laura Harrier, KC Wayne, Zendaya, Avery Denjeil from The Flash, Harrison Osterfield, Tom Holland, The Dolan Twins, and Harry Holland.

𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 ╱ 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

Page 4 of 6

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 & 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

────────────────

🐚⠀⠀🌫️⠀⠀🕊️⠀⠀🗒️
🏹⠀⠀🕯️⠀⠀👼🏻⠀⠀🦂

❝ LIE OR NOT, HE BROKE HER HEART.
FOR ME, THERE'S NO COMING BACK
FROM THAT!

─── sunny to rowan

 ੈ♡‧₊˚☁️ * ੈ‧₊˚

❪ youtube: 𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌 / instagram: 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗅 & 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾 / twitter: 𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌 ❫

Page 5 of 6

▃▃▃▃▃ SUNNY MIGUEL.
A.K.A.⠀THE CHILD.
⠀⠀⠀𝙉𝙊𝙏𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙌𝙐𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎 ○○○

SHE. ▃▃▃ 𝙽𝙾. 𝟷

❝ 𝐍𝐎, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄!
───── Chapter ▃▃ 1

❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊!
───── Chapter ▃▃ 2

❝ 𝐒𝐎, 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐉 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓??? 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍?????? 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊. ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 6

❝ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄, 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
───── Chapter ▃▃ 22

❝ 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐀, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍? 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐒? 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄! ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 42

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑. ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 72

❝ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌???? 𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃?
───── Chapter ▃▃ 78

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋!
───── Chapter ▃▃ 87

❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
───── Chapter ▃▃ 102

HER. ▃▃▃ 𝙽𝙾. 𝟸

❝ 𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓. ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 1

❝ 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔. ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 1

❝ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆. ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 62

Page 6 of 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 12
"... The person who wins can asked for anything on the person who lost " "Deal" ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!! In which Eric (youngjae) who suggest the game...
437K 14.2K 33
C O M P L E T E D ♡Book Two Of Stepbrothers Don't Love (SDL)♡ "Things come and go and you have to learn to accept it." -BlackandBlue222 There's a lo...
336K 12.7K 34
EVANESCENT. ❝I have an idea. possible? Perhaps. Dangerous? Definitely.❞ STRANGER THINGS. BOOK ONE of the GENIUS TRILOGY. PART OF THE HAWKINS LEGAC...
182K 4.2K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc