A Twisted Christmas

De Lillie_34

Andria a 16 year old girl was adopted by two loving parents in the eyes of others. But little did they know t... Mais

Prologue
Characters
..•°°•.Chapter 1: Melt Away..•°°•.
..•°°Chapter 2: They Don't Know What is What..•°°
..•°°Chapter 3: Surprise, Surprise..•°°
°°•..Chapter 4: Beach Time..•°°
..•°°•Chapter 5: Unexpected..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 6: Moments..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 7: Gifts..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 8: First Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 9: Second Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 10: Third Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 11: Fourth Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 12: Fifth Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 14: Seventh Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 15: Eight Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Chapter 16: Nineht Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..
..•°°•..Christmas Day..•°°•..

..•°°•..Chapter 13: Sixth Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..

8 1 0
De Lillie_34

..•°°•..First date..•°°•..

I held the back of my head as I slightly wince in pain. I don't remember what happened after I blocked out but I woke up in my bed with Katherina looking at me.

Flashback.

"What happened?" I asked pretending not to remember what went on before I got hit.

"You hit you're head and fainted." She simply said.

"Really??" I said knowing she's lying.

She stood up then started walking, "Yeah.. Just rest. I'll let mom and dad know that you're awake."

She stop in her tracks and turn to me, "You sure you don't remember what happened?"

I shake my head but this only resulted in more feeling more pain.

"You sure." She asked once more.

"Yes I don't remember." I said.

Flashback ends.

After taking a shower i put on my clothes which consist of a Grey knee slit drawstring joggers pants black Nike shoes and a black macaroni strap vest with a jacket.

I grab the blue dog bag and put snowy inside of it, she fell right back asleep. I smile and walked out the house.

I was going to ride my bike to subway but luckily I caught a van that was passing by. With snowy riding in the dog bag.  I tap the conductor shoulder.

"Geese bus shed."

He wave his hand making me know that he heard what I said as the van made a stop by the shed.

I got out and paid the conductor and walk to subway where I met Xavier leaning against it.

"You're here early."  I said looking at the time 3: 25 a.m.

"I can say the same about you." He stood up and walked towards me.

Snowy pop her head out the bag to see what's going on. Xavier notice this and look at her. "Is this snowy?"

I nodded as he petted her. Snowy did nothing as she accepted the pat.

"I think she likes you." I said

He laugh, "What's not there to like."

I roll my eyes at this statement as he laugh at my reaction. Regaining his composure, he look at me.

"So shall we get going then." He said.

With this we both walk to heritage square not much people was their though. I guess it's because it's soon coming to an end or we're just early.

"Are we going to wait?" Xavier asked. Snowy barked at the same time.
I laugh, "I agree with snowy, let's walk around until we're ready."

"You only want to walk around don't you?" He asked as I took snowy out the dog bag.

"Something like that." I admitted clipping the rope on her collar then stood up.

"We're just going though middle street then back up. I think people will be here by the time we get back." I said.

"Not to be rude but why did you asked me out?" I asked. We we're walking down the Alleyway.

"I was planning on coming alone but decided to take the chance and ask you.. To my surprise you said yes." Xavier replied .

"Oh.. So you just wanted the company.. But why me?" I asked.

"Yeah... You're cool." He simply said. We were now by a store called Jax enterprises.

A sharp pain hit the back of my neck as I played it off and looked up.

"Even if it's not decorated with any light, it's still beautiful." I murmured rubbing the back of my neck to relieve some of the pain.

"Agreed." I heard Xavier said. I look at him to see him also looking up he suddenly look away causing our eyes to meet. I look away embarrassed as I walked faster. I heard him chuckle.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing let's turn back." Xavier said.

"Okay." I said stop walking. He came close to me as he spoke,

" I know we haven't had any incident but I'll feel better if you keep side of me."

"Oh okay." I said a bit uncomfortable. Xavier probably notice this as he made a suggestion.

"Lets walk the other side." 

I nodded in agreement mostly because more vehicles passes on the other side because it's the main road and I started to feel weird being alone with him.

Making a right turn we passed the entrance of Jax's along with Coreas. More light was present here and where we had a 99% chance of meeting someone we don't want to meet.

Because we were walking slow it took us approximately 6 minutes to reach back at where we started and to our surprise a lot of people was present. I pick snowy up to avoid her from being stepped on. Placing her in the bag she pop her head out to see what's going on.

"Let's go to the fount before it gets too crowded." Xavier said. I followed behind as we made our to the fount of the crowd.

"Alright forks we're about to start." The MC said coming on the stage. He place the Mic by his mouth, "Now we're going to say the magic words that we start every morning with. And what's that?"

"Shop at Jax this Christmas!!" Some kids shouted. This cause the crowd to laugh including Xavier and I.

"Nahhh [no], Not that one." He said laughing, "The one for nine morning, alright on the count of three we're gone say it."

As the Mc counted and reach the number three everyone from the crowd shouted, "GOOD MORNING IT'S NINE MORNING!"

"Okay that was a warm up. I want the whole of kingstown hearing us now." The mc said hyping up the crowd.

We all shouted again, "GOOD MORNING IT'S NINE MORNING!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh my gosh that was beautiful." The MC said we also laugh.

"Alright let's get this started."

...

As the nine morning activities proceed the crowd build up by the minute. Luckily, Xavier and I decided to come in the fount. The view is better and my bodyl won't be hot.

"Lets welcome on stage the bowmans!!" The mc announce. We all clap as three older persons, one woman and 2 men came up of stage. It took a while for them to get ready. The crowd went quite as they began to sing, 'The first Noel.' A very heartwarming song composed by John Stainer,

It didn't take long for the crowd including me to join in. I stop singing when I saw Xavier looking at me. I stop singing out of embarrassment and poke him to stop looking at me.

"What?" I mouthing. He slightly shake his head and look away.

Clapping was heard and I realized that the song was finish. The MC came on the stage singing the chorus of Noel, then pointed the Mic at us for us to continue which we did.

We then have a break which included Q&A about the county and christmas then it was time for a dance performance by a bunch of girls and women all deck out in our national colors, blue yellow and green. They dance to 'GIRLYN.' A vincy Soca parang by 'Luta'...

Cheering, the sky cleared as the dancers danced off the stage.

Alright the MC held something in his hand as he asked the question, "What do you think is in my hand?"

Everyone from the crowd shouted Hula hoop. He nodded and continued, "All the time we have the children participating in all the activities, now am inviting three adults who think they can hula this hoop."

Without hesitation three woman went up as the crowd cheered them on.

"To spice things up each ladies are going to hula two hoops at a time on the waist." The MC said giving the ladies two hoops each as he continued, "Alright to motivate you, the last person to stop is going to win a case of beer."

The ladies give themselves enough space as the MC told us to count down, as soon as we reached 1 the music started playing and the crowd cheered.

Soon two of the ladies dropped out leaving one still going. The MC spoke, "Let's see how long she can go for."

The music then changed to 'Send De Barrel' by Clinton CP Hall.

The crowd clap in tune of the song as the last woman rotate her waist.

"Okay... It seem like she can go on for ever." The woman stop as the MC approached her, "And what's your name miss."

"It's Linda." She said hardly out of breath.

"You can really tell she had her childhood of games." He said laughing then continued, "Alright we have your prize in the back when we're finish make sure to come and collect it. Okay."

Linda nodded as she walked off the stage.

"Okay we're at the end of Nine morning but before we go I have one question. What did my true love gave to me on the sixth day of Christmas?"

Everyone shouted, "Six geese a laying!"

The guy laugh, "Like you guys went home and did your homework!!" We laugh.

" You guys were really lively today and I like that. I wish we could go on but it's time to end it off and remember...." He pointed the mic at us.

"GOOD MORNING IT'S NINE MORNING!!!!!!"

"Alright see you tomorrow." He said walking off as the music started playing.  The crowd disperse going their own way. Probably to get something to eat. I suddenly felt my body being pushed as I felt a hand in mines as I look at Xavier who wore a serious expression he then spoke,

"Bear with it for a while. I don't want us to get separated."

I nodded. Yes I was uncomfortable but I knew it wasn't for long. We then started walking though the crowd until we reach the bridge where there was less people.

He let go of my hand, "You Okay?"

"Yeah...." I look at the crowd that was still there., "I didn't know it was this much people."

"It's because we were in the fount that we didn't notice." Xavier explained.

Snowy suddenly barked as I look at her, she's probably hungry I look at Xavier.

"I'll follow you." Xavier said.

As we walked we got a lot of attention from the kids because of snowy,but she didn't mind and let them touch her.

...

"A van is going you're side." Xavier said pointing to a van that was about to leave the traffic to go my side. Usually in traffic vehicles find it easier to take my road to reach Sion Hill.  He then shout out to it causing it to stop.

"Go on.. I'll message you when I'm home." He said. I nodded then ran over to met the van. The conductor quickly slid the door open and I hopped in.

The ride didn't take long as I pay the conductor and hopped out the van.  I open the gate and walked towards the house. Spinning the doorknob I realize that no one wasn't at home as I took out my keys and open the door and close it when I entered. Taking snowy rope off her collar she ran to the kitchen and sat besides her bowl.

"In a while Snowy."  I said. Picking up the dog bowl, I then opened the cupboard took out 1 cup of dog food throwing it in the bowl. Taking the other bowl I pour some water in it then rest them in the bowl holder for her.

I was in the mood for granola so I went in the kitchen cabinet for the granola Almond and cranberries package. Taking it out I pour some in my bowl then the milk and started eating.

When I was finish I got up and washed the dirty dishes they had left in the sink. After doing a quick cleaning around the house I found myself laying on the couch. I wince in pain as I held the back of my head.

'You really out done it Ria.' I thought as I closed my eyes.

Written by: Elisha
(Not edited)
Word count: 2013

Hope you enjoy😺
&
Comment any mistakes

💮💮💮
Bye bye

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

534K 11.9K 58
You're 21 years old and you come home from work witnessing something not pretty. Your Boyfriend Josh with... ANOTHER WOMAN! You stamp into to the hou...
Old and New De Papillon1628

Ficção Adolescente

2M 60K 33
Lana has been living in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. It's been a rough life for her. Especially with her fear of men. She didn't hav...
627K 18.9K 32
Completed and Editing!! Maddie James is a 16 year old foster child. She's lucky to have families take her in but it's not the best when they abuse he...
15.8K 445 17
Larissa is not your average sixteen year old. First off she lives in an orphanage, not knowing of any living relatives. But she has a secret, she hid...