SOUL } BTS

By callmejazzz

soul /sōl/ noun 1. the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal. 18+ Thi... More

SOUL } 0
SOUL } 1
SOUL } 2
SOUL } 3
SOUL } 5
SOUL } 6
SOUL } 7
SOUL } 8
SOUL } 9
SOUL } 10
SOUL } 11
SOUL } 12
SOUL } 13
SOUL } 14
SOUL } 15
SOUL } 16
SOUL } 17
SOUL } 18
SOUL } 19
SOUL } 20
SOUL } 21
SOUL } 22
SOUL } 23
SOUL } 24
SOUL } 25
SOUL } 26
SOUL } 27
SOUL } 28
SOUL } 29
SOUL } 30
SOUL } 31
SOUL } 32
SOUL } 33
SOUL } 34
SOUL } 35
SOUL } 36
SOUL } 37
SOUL } 38
SOUL } 39
SOUL } 40
SOUL } 41
SOUL } 42
SOUL } 43
SOUL } 44
SOUL } 45
SOUL } 46
SOUL } 47
SOUL } 48
SOUL } 49
SOUL } 50
SOUL } 51
SOUL } 52
SOUL } 53
SOUL } 54
SOUL } 55
SOUL } 56
SOUL } 57
SOUL } 58
SOUL } 59
SOUL } 60

SOUL } 4

6.7K 208 44
By callmejazzz

"I'm going out! Be safe! No fucking!" Dae yells before the door slams. I shake my head. "That boy I swear to god." I murmur as Hoseok's thumb rubs the back of my hand. "You'll have a harder time with Hye, I presume." I say thoughtfully and he chuckles. "I'll live." He hums playfully. "Your sister's adorable." He says, and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, okay." I mutter, standing up. 

"Jealous?" He asks playfully. I shoot him a look to drop it. He slides his hand up to my side. "M'sorry." He hums. I turn to him. "Are you?" I chuckle, and he scrunches his nose. I giggle as his phone rings. "Another member call?" I ask as he pulls out his phone from his onesie pocket. He nods, and answers the call. He puts it on speaker. "Hoseok's phone!" I chime in, and I hear a few chuckles. "Good morning Ara. Did you sleep well?" I hear the soft voice of Taehyung. He's the only one I got introduced to, formally. 

"Probably the best sleep I've ever had. How did you sleep, Taehyung?" I ask, and he speaks back quickly. "I slept very well actually, thank you." He hums. "Anyways, how is Hoseok?" Asks another voice. The one I recognize as Yoongi's. "I'm great actually." Hoseok says, and I hear the grin in the next voice. "How did you sleep, Hyung?" I hear, and the sound makes me grin. "I'm going to have to ditto Ara's statement. Best sleep ever." He says.

"Be original." I say, and we laugh together. "Look, I'm gonna talk to you all later?" He asks, his cheerfulness pulling through. "Sure"s and "Bye"s are shouted, before they hang up. "Taehyung's nice." I hum. "Yeah right." He chuckles, and I stick my tongue out at him. "I should wash your clothes." I say, and I grab the hand that's on my side. "Come on." I say, and I pull Hoseok to my room. 

I gather his clothes from the laundry bin that he threw them in. I drop his hand, making him whine. "You have to hold my hand, Ara!" He whines, grabbing my hand again. I giggle as I pull him to the laundry room. I start the batch before I dance my way back to my bedroom. I let go of Hoseok's hand, and giggle as I run to the bedroom door. I try to shut it before he get's in, but he stops it. "Yah!" He laughs as he picks me up and holds me out of the reach of the door. I burst into laughter when he drops me on my rug.

He extends his hand to me, and I giggle as I let him help me up. Another ring from his phone and another groan from him. He pulls out his phone to show a picture of a soft, chubby cheeked boy. Is there anything cuter than this image? Who knows? His eyes are shut in joy, a grin filling his face. He's wearing a large orange jumper, hair dark brown and both hands up, waving. "Jimin's trying to facetime me." He says, and looks to me for a reaction. I shrug, and he answers it. The boy from the picture shows up and he waves, sending off waves of aegyo that hit me straight on. He's in a loose blue striped t-shirt. I try to stay out of the shot until Hoseok just extends his arm so I'm in it. The image freezes, and I think it's our WiFi before another boy appears in frame.

He's taller than Jimin, and tanner. His eyes kind of hit me and I almost feel the wind being knocked out of me, as weird as it sounds. He's just hot. He's in a long-sleeved brown jumper, which I'd think is literally disgusting on most other people. But the caramel color just brings out his eyes and I bite my lip hesitantly.

"Holy shit, she's gorgeous." I hear from the second boy, and I recognize the other deep voice (the one that's not Taehyung's). I hear my heart pound as my face turns pink. Obviously, I don't take compliments well. Especially not from attractive men. And nobody is attractive to me. Literally. 

"She is, isn't she? I thought it was just me." Hoseok says softly, complimenting me. "It's just you Hoseok, I'm not attractive." I say, defending myself from these false claims of being attractive. "No no, you're very very pretty." I hear, and look back to the screen to see Jimin talking. I turn to Hoseok. "Well I mean you are." He says, and I feel my lower lip jut out in a pout. 

"BOYS COME LOOK!" The tanner one yells. I cringe. "No no no no!" I squeak, and hide behind Hoseok. Hoseok chuckles. "She's stunning, Yoongi, you don't understand." I hear the light voice of Jimin. "She's breathtaking, really." Says the other voice. "I'm actually not." I defend. "Shut up." Hoseok says playfully. "Look, I'll send pictures." Hoseok says, and I gasp. "You wouldn't!" I exclaim playfully and dramatically.

"I'll be there for practice tomorrow, I promise." Hoseok says the to the boys. "Okay." Jimin says. "We miss you." He adds. They bid their farewells before hanging up. "Either I use a picture from yesterday or I send them a picture of you right now." He says, lowering his phone. I wrinkle my nose. "Really?" I ask. He nods. 

"They're my family and they are very important to me so say cheese." He says, making me grin. "Fine." I say. He raises his phone again, and I pop a fake smile. "Aw, really, Ara?" He whines, and I narrow my eyes. 

"Fine, I'll just send them one of you sleeping." He says casually, and I squeak. "You took pictures of me while I was sleeping? Creepy." I giggle, and he snaps a picture while I'm laughing. "See, wasn't so hard, was it?" He says as he sends it to his friend. I stick my tongue out at him again. He turns his phone off right when it starts dinging, and turns his full attention to me. 

He's about to say something, when Hae appears in the doorway. "Hi, Oppa." She says, waving slightly. She's wearing a short dress and has more makeup than usual on. I inwardly face palm as she eyes Hoseok happily. I literally sigh. I stand up, and walk over to the doorway. "I'm going to the bathroom." I say, and push past my younger sister. I get to the bathroom quickly and shut the door. I lock it, before sliding down the door. The pain starts, and I just wait.

I hear the knock after about five minutes, when the pain starts hurting worse. I feel the electric presence of Hoseok and I clear my throat. "Yes?" I call out, and I hear his sigh. "You okay, Ara?" He asks. I bite my lip. "Yup." I say, making sure my voice stays steady. I stand, and open the door. His face brightens once he sees me, and he hugs me. "That really hurt." He says whilst laying his head on my shoulder. 

I hum. "M'sorry." I say, and he inhales softly. "You smell good." He says. I giggle and push away from him slightly. "Creepo." I say playfully, and he chuckles. "Only for-" He's saying when my sister cuts him off. "You two've been hugging for an awfully long time."

I groan. "I'll literally duck tape you to the wall outside." I threaten, turning to her. "Like you and Kyu Oppa did to Dae Oppa when he ruined Kyu Oppa's painting?" She asks, her facing growing horrified. "Yes." I say, and her eyes widen. "He stayed up there for two days! And the tape stayed on for 2 weeks afterward!" She shouts. I shrug as I hear Hoseok laughing. 

"I'm not kidding, Hae." I warn, and she turns around and runs into her room. I start laughing with Hoseok when she slams and locks her door. 

I turn back around and he lights up my face with his brightness. I could tell why he was in a boy band. He was attractive (undoubtedly) and he makes people smiling by just looking at them. I didn't know about his talent yet, but man did he fit the mold of "the perfect boyfriend material". 

"Did you actually tape your brother to the wall?" He asks between wheezes, before dying of laughter again. He leans on me for support as he laughs and I can't help but watch him with a goofy grin on my face. "He ruined my other brother's painting. It's not the worst that I've done to them either." I giggle, and I watch him wipe the tears from under his eyes. 

"What's the worse?" He asks, curiously as he calms his laughter. His bright grin makes me want to make him laugh again, the sound music to my ears. "Once we dyed Hye's hair and all of his clothes mustard yellow while he was sleeping. We also put some yellow food coloring in his toothpaste and body wash." I say, and he's already laughing. "You guys are evil to each other." He says, and I giggle. I break apart from Hoseok, forgetting we can't, to sit down on my bed. He bounces onto my bed too, laying across it and laying his head on my knee. 

We make quite the eye contact until he looks away. Then I pull out my phone and pull up the camera app. "Say cheese." I say, and he look up. I take a picture so I get a twinkling eyed Hoseok wearing a unicorn onesie with his chin on my knee. His face turns to a grin and I take another picture. I review my two pictures and decide on the first one to set as my wallpaper. I show him, and he chuckles. "Nice." He says, and the buzzer for the washer goes off.

I stand, and Hoseok sighs as he stands and chases after me. He puts his hands on my shoulders and we start dancing like we're in a conga line. When we get to the laundry room, I put Hoseok's clothes in the drier. "Come on." He says, and pulls me to my room by my hand. I feel the warmth and tingling from his fingertips the entire way there. 

"Do you have any hair ties?" He asks, and I go to my dresser and I pull out a few. He takes two, and ties them together (somehow, I don't even know???) I stare intently as he does so, and when he's done, he slips one of the hair ties over my hand, and the other on his. "So you don't leave me again." He says pointedly, and I wrinkle my nose at him and stick my tongue out.

I pull him onto the floor and I pull out my phone. "I wonder what happens when I type in Hoseok on Google." I say, and giggle when he tries to grab my phone. When he finally gets it, he pockets it. "Nope." He says, and I wiggle my eyebrows. "I'll just do it later." I say, and he grins. "I wonder what you'll be searching up." He says, winking playfully. I scoff and push him playfully. 

"Idiot." I giggle as he laughs. "Oh shit, I bet they're blowing up my phone." He laughs, pulling out his phone. "Yup, look." He says, pointing to his notifications. "Most are just calling you gorgeous." He says, scrunching his nose. "I thought that was my job." He says, pouting. "Well the entire world calls you hot everyday and that's my job so really I can't blame you." I point out, and he nods. "Good point." He says, and then he laughs with me. 

WORD COUNT: 1972

Don't fall asleep on the roof kids

Kisses x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 1 1
In this universe, soulmates exist. When the youngest of the pair turns 20, both soulmates switch bodies with the other. Only when they make eye conta...
86.3K 3.5K 12
Soulmate = A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you, and accepted you, and believed in you before anyon...
546K 16.4K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
11.6K 524 17
Vmin: [noun] 1• ship name for Jimin and Taehyung 2• soulmates After knowing each other forever, the two boys get separated at the age of 8. Years lat...