Never Be Alone | Feng Meizuo...

By iceviolin33

Take, a piece of my heart, and make it all your own. So when we are apart, you'll never be alone. You'll neve... More

A/N, Disclaimer, All that Stuff
Cast and Characters
First Day Back
A/N
The Flying Kick
She's Back
To Sanya We Go!
Heartbroken
" No, It's the Squid that I Caught!"
1k???
Abandoned: Part 1
New Cover!
incorrects, cuz why not
The Foreigner
A/N: Important, please read!
Finding the Culprit
Sibling Fight

Abandoned: Part 2

483 13 3
By iceviolin33

A/N: Haha, so...I lied. Do you want the calm explanation or the dramatic one? Too bad, I'm giving you both.

Now, my dear children, (yes some of you may be older than me, but...whatever) this is the result of being a professional procrastinator, highly do not reccomend doing this as a job. :)

In other words... I'M SORRRYYYY. ONCE AGAIN PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. I'LL TRY GETTING MORE UPDATES OUT. But now that I'm at home because of Covid-19, I'm getting bombarded by even more homework from my teachers than normal. How does that even happen? Ok, fine I know a lot of you have been waiting for a new chapter to come out, and I'm sorry I'm posting this at like 2:47 a.m. (Canadian time at least) So here's the new chapter you've all been waiting for, I'm sorry if it's bad. Oh yeah, this is unedited btw. :)

Yue's P.O.V.

  I was sitting in my room, my hair in a messy bun, my glasses on, reading Percy Jackson and The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan.

I heard a faint knock on my door and looked up from my book.

" Lei, I know it's you, come in." I spoke.

Lei opened my door and sat down next to me on my bed. I closed my book and rested my head on his shoulder.

" Why? Why would she just leave us like that?" I asked. I could feel the tears gathering up again.

Lei didn't say anything as he just wrapped me into a side hug and started stroking my hair, which reminded me of Liang. Even though Lei stayed silent, I knew he was also in pain, probably worse pain than me.

I knew it was best not to say anything, so we just sat there in silence, letting the tears steam down our faces.

After a while, Lei finally spoke, " Remember how we all first met?"

I smiled at the memory. " How could I forget. We were all in kindergarten and the moment the four of you laid eyes on Jing, you four instantly had a new crush." I recalled.

" Remember that time with the Silly String?" I asked.

Lei laughed softly, " Yeah that was all Ah Si's fault."

And that's how we continued on with our night. Talking about memories of the days we were small, innocent children.

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

The next day, F4, well minus Lei and my brother, Qinghe, Shancai and I were all at the airport to send Jing off. I skipped my classes today because I didn't feel like going to school and getting stuck in a boring lecture.

We were standing around Jing's terminal waiting for her and possibly Lei to arrive. Why were we waiting for Jing to come? I dunno. Why do we have to wait for the person that is leaving, when we aren't even going anywhere?

" He's been out of reach since yesterday," Ximen told Meizuo. " He knows very well that Jing's leaving."

" He didn't answer my call." Meizuo told Ximen and me.

" Maybe my phone will work." Qinghe said brightly. " Should I call him?"

Ximen, Meizuo and I just looked at Qinghe and looked away.

" Ah Si, isn't Lei with you?" I asked when my brother showed up.

" He's not here?" Ah Si asked carrying a huge box.

Ah Si went to go stand next to Shancai as Qinghe asked, " What's that box for?"

" This? It's a present for Jing. It's something special. I won't just show it to just anyone." Ah Si told Qinghe and the rest of us.

" Let me see." Qinghe said pointing to the box.

" No."

" Come on, let me see."

" No."

" Thank you." Qinghe said as he finally got a hold of the box.

I rolled my eyes at the two boys and looked away. A few seconds later, I could hear Qinghe's reaction as the Jack in the Box jumped up at him, which I smiled at. Qinghe and Ah Si started fighting again, making a ruckus, might I add.  

" What are your thoughts on this?" I heard a voice ask from beside me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to see Meizuo looking at me with his hands in his pockets.

I sighed, " I'm not thrilled about it. She just got back, but whatever makes her happy, I guess. What about you?"

" I'm gonna miss her, we all are," Meizuo looked down with a faint smile on his face. " But that doesn't mean we can't visit her, right?"

" I guess not," I smiled back.

" A lifetime of regret," Ah Si stated, we all looked over at him. " If you won't say it, do you expect them to drill into your head to see how depressed you are?"

Shancai stayed silent. " Hey, why are you staring into space, idiot?"

I tsked, " Ah Si, be nice,"

" You're the idiot. Nobody curses themselves to die tomorrow."

" Jing." My brother stated, his face lighting up.  I looked up to see the queen herself, she still looks amazing, even after cutting her hair. Jing walked up to us.

" I'm leaving," she stated. Before I could even control myself, I quickly walked up to her and gave her a hug. 

" You better come visit," I whispered threateningly into her ear. She let out a laugh while hugging me back. 

I backed up next to Meizuo, my hands at my sides. I felt someone take a hold of my hand, I looked to my right to see Meizuo, still with a smile on his face, looking forward. My cheeks burned, I looked down hoping no one would see my blush.

" You guys, take care," Jing said to all of us.

" Take care," we all said at the same time. 

" All the best," Ximen stated. Jing nodded.

Shancai then stepped forward, " I'll miss you. Stay healthy," 

Jing pulled Shancai into an embrace, " Shancai, I'm sure you'll find happiness,"

" You too." 

" Tell Lei to take care of himself,"

" Don't worry, I'll beat him up for you," Ah Si told Jing with a smile on his face.

" And I'll beat you up for beating him up," I threatened. Everyone laughed.

" Also, stop bullying Shancai." I sent Jing a proud look.

" No one has time for that," Ah Si did his best to look innocent. He then decided to give Jing his gift, while Qinghe tried to stop him. Jing took the box happily. 

Oh god, I swear if Jing has a heart attack...

We finally all said goodbye to Jing and she boarded her plane. 

" I can't believe Jing just left," Ximen said once we turned to leave. 

" And Lei didn't show up," Meizuo sighed, I squeezed his hand and gave him a reassuring smiled. 

" Lei," I exclaimed when I saw the brown haired boy walk up to us. " When did you get here?"

" An hour ago, " he replied with a smile. 

" But we didn't see you," Ximen was confused. 

" I was behind the pillar," Lei confessed.

" Why were you hiding?" Shancai questioned, I could feel that she was getting mad.  " Are you satisfied with seeing Jing go like that? What kind of man are you? People like you, born with everything have no idea how to work for something." 

" Jing is brave enough to find her own path. Why can't you man up and go after the person you like? Go after her if you really like her. Follow her wherever she goes."

Lei pulled out his passport, " I'm taking the next flight to Paris."

We all looked at him in amazement and shock. Ah Si and all the other boys started teasing him, while I stood there with a smile on my face. 

" Shancai you were right," Lei walked up to the girl. " I can't go on like this. This time I'm going to go for it." 

Lei walked up to Shancai and kissed her forehead, while he thanked her. 

" Hey," Ah Si said slightly irritated. I raised my eyebrows, smiling. And he said he doesn't have feelings for her.

" Bye," Lei said walking away.

" Good luck," I mouthed. He smiled and nodded, going off to chase the love of his life. Looking back, I saw Ah Si and the others fight over this kiss being just a ' peck ' and whatnot. Meizuo was holding my brother back while Ximen watched in amusement.

I walked up to my brother and jabbed him in the ribs, " Knock it off,"

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

I waited in the car while the others went to the roof of the airport to watch Lei's plane depart. Humming a song to myself, I tapped the wheel to the rhythm. There was a sudden buzz in my pocket, I took out my phone and realized someone was trying to video chat with me.

My eyes lit up once I saw the caller ID. I immediately pressed the answer button.

" Konichiwa Keiko-san!" the little girl greeted.

" Konichiwa Kasumi-chan!" I laughed. " What are you doing with your dad's phone?"

" Shhhh, please don't tell Otou-san," Kasumi held a finger to her lips. 

" Don't worry, if your Otou-san or Okaa-san shows up, I'll just tell them I called you first, okay?" I assured her.

Kasumi giggled. " Okay,"

" Jae!" a voice called from the background. I smiled even wider after hearing the voice that called Kasumi her Korean name.

Kasumi giggled once a figure came up from behind her and started attacking her with kisses. I laughed at the loving father and daughter.

" Oppa-ah, put the poor girl down," I said automatically switching to Korean.

" Annyeong Yue, it's been a while, how are you doing?" Riku asked as he settled Kasumi on his lap.

" I've been good, things are normal I guess," I shrugged. " How are you guys?"

" We're good, but we all miss you over here, we should visit each other sometime, I haven't seen you in person since you left to go back to China," Riku stated.

" Riku? Jae? Who are you talking to?" another voice was heard in the room. 

I immediately recognized that voice and spoke, " Annyeong Unnie~"

" Oh, Yue-chan, nice to see you again!" Yuki said mixing Japanese and Korean.

She sat down next to Riku and Kasumi, so I could see the family of three. " Have you guys seen Liang? What's he been up to?"

" I still see him sometimes, apparently he's working as a producer at KQ,  he's been busy ever since their new group debuted, producing new songs with Eden and all," Riku informed.

" Oh god, he's hanging out with those troublemakers?" I sighed. " I trust Dakho, Yeosang and Seonghwa, they're the the normal ones, to some extent, but the other guys are...questionable, "

" Ain't that right," Riku laughed along with Yuki. " Their debut was a huge success though, so Liang gets to travel with them when they have tours because he's part of their staff."

" I heard, I love their music, Liang is so lucky he gets to hangout with idols all day," I told them. " So much has happened since I left,"

" Please visit sometime soon," Yuki begged. " We miss you~"

" I miss you guys too, I'll visit as soon as I can," I pouted. " It was nice talking to you guys again, I'll call you guys again soon,"

" Alright, we'll talk to you later," Riku waved. " See you later Yue,"

I waved back, " Bye Oppa, Unnie, Kasumi,"

" Bye bye Yue-san!"

☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫☄️💫

" It's today?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

We were sitting in the Bridge Club room after school when I realized the date. Today was the day that Shancai and Qinghe were to challenge the Bridge Club.

" Apparently, they should be here any minute now, " Ximen crossed his arms. 

" I can feel the tension," I turned my phone off and put it into my jean pocket. " I'll go greet them,"

The 3 boys nodded and I walked up the flight of stairs, to be honest, I was a little bit worried for Shancai and Qinghe. I could only imagine the penalties the boys would choose for them if they lost. I shuddered, shaking my head. You can't think this way, maybe Shancai and Qinghe will be different.

At last I had reached the doors, I opened them to see Qinghe and Shancai standing there just about to push the doors open. There was a crowd around them too.

" Shancai, Qinghe," I addressed them. " Please follow me,"

They nodded and came inside, while I closed the doors. I could see Shancai's hands trembling, I put my hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

The two challengers walked down the spiral staircase and approached the bridge table where my brother, Ximen and Meizuo were waiting. 

So it begins... 

A/N: Alright, so this is IMPORTANT. For future updates, do you guys want longer chapters but fewer updates or shorter chapters and more updates? Please comment on this paragraph which one you would prefer and I'll choose the majority. I will decide which one I'll do next Saturday, May 9th. Until next time, love you all!

- Acey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 331 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
52.4K 2K 39
"will you marry me?" "in the future" "promise?" "promise" - this story will contain: -smut -nsfw -mpreg -mentions of violence (very slight but still...
30.2K 403 19
Kpop Oneshot Fiction Book 2: A (M) Dream for Every Fan. Have fun! STATUS: SLOW UPDATES Start: April 27, 2023 Complete: Top Ranking's 🏆: #3 - ryujini...
296K 18.1K 35
When Xiao zhan Happens to be Wang Yibo's new neighbour. STATUS: COMPLETED STARTED: May 9, 2020 ENDED: May 22, 2020