Something Stupid

Oleh SuicidalGooze

SEQUEL FOR PEACHY 🌸🍑 "Who?" Tony couldn't believe his ears. Quickly, he raced upstairs to the front door, o... Lebih Banyak

We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day
No Distractions
Talking Over a Sandwich
Came By to Say Hi
Oh, Shut Up
Cereal Boxes
>CRASH<
He's Back
Leave Me Here to Die
Salty
You Hurt My Feelings
It's For the Best
Pepper and Cloak with a Plan
Let's Get Away
Wacky, Wacky, Wacky
Sweet Pea
Keep Your Distance
Silly String
Learning to Get Along
Aim's Getting Better
I'm Alive
The Next Morning
COMING SOON
Watch and (Not) Learn
Ecxuse Me, Who Authorized This?
Getting Warmer
Lightning Strikes the Heart
Life's a Happy Song
Returning the Favor
COMING SOON
Apple of My Eye
Pelvic Magic
INSTAGRAM NEEDS TO FUCKING CHILL
We're Back
She's Gone
In Need of Some Loving
Soggy Socks
A New Job
Flirting
kInKy
Heart Eyes
"Pink Flamingos" Sneak Peek
Pillow Forts
Little Moments in Life
Considering
Red Dress
Cherries
Silly Love Songs
You'll Be Fine
Science Bros
I Can't Forgive, But I'll Forget
Crybaby
Discussing Adult Things
For My Father
Not You Too
Dancing on My Own
.
Rocket Man
Life Goes On
Send Me on My Way
A Terrible, Horrible, Not Very Good, Bad Day
Bad Shrimp
Back In Black
sHE beLIEveD
Ask Gooze
No, Fuck You
I Won't Say It
Don't Stop Me Now
The Things We Do For Love
Take My Whole Life Too
Surprise Surprise
WAIT, YOU HAVE A KID?!
Uncle Thor
Dads But Not Dads
Uncle Hawkeye
First Halloween
Little Ray of Sunshine
You're A Drama Queen
Just Like IronMan
It's Hard
Happy "Fathers" Day
A Secret
Thank You
NOW AVAILABLE

Steady

4.1K 201 182
Oleh SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

"Alright." Tony said clapping his hand together.

Stephen watched from across the counter.

"First, we need to put on our chef hats." Tony said.

Stephen chuckled. "Chef hats?" He asked.

"Yup." Tony popped, opening a bag and pulling out two white hats.

"Oh." Stephen said.

"I got one for you and one for me." He handed one to Stephen.

"Thank you." Stephen said, putting it aside.

"No, Stephen you need to put it on." Tony said, putting his on.

"Why?" Stephen asked.

"Because we're about to get our chef on." Tony said.

"Well, alright." Stephen said, picking the hat up and placing it on his head, awkwardly adjusting it.

"Ah, Chef Strange." Tony said. "Delightful of you to join me this evening."

Stephen laughed. "I'm sorry Tony. I just-"

"Chef." Tony cut Stephen off.

"Hm?" Stephen asked.

"Chef Stark." Tony said.

"Alright." Stephen said. "Chef Stark, I feel stupid."

"It's not stupid." Tony said. "We're chefs."

Stephen laughed, shaking his head. He removed his cardigan.

"We have to wash our hands first before we do anything." Tony said, turning to the sink. He turned on the faucet.

Stephen joined him, washing his hands.

"Oh no, iceberg." Tony said, splashing a little water on Stephen.

Stephen laughed. "Hey." He splashed Tony back.

Tony laughed. "Hey!" He said, looking around and picking up the sink hose. "Put 'em up or I'll soak ya." Tony said, pointing the hose at Stephen.

Stephen put his hands up. "Okay, calm down Chef Stark." Stephen said. "You don't need to do this." He played along. "I'll do whatever I need to do."

Tony stared at Stephen with serious eyes.

Stephen looked back at him, trying to hold back laughter.

Tony was trying his best to hold back a smile, then he burst into laughter.

Stephen laughed along with him.

"You're such a dork." Tony said.

"Says the one who bought chef hats for us." Stephen said.

"Oh, shut up." Tony laughed. "Come on, let's get cookin'." Tony said, turning to the island counter in the kitchen.

"So, what are we making anyway?" Stephen asked.

"We are making Tofu Stir Fry." Tony said.

"Sounds fancy." Stephen said. "But fried food really isn't that healthy for you."

"Don't worry Mr. Healthy. This recipe only has two hundred ninety seven calories." Tony said.

"Wow." Stephen said.

"Yeah. I know how picky you are with your calories and stuff. Doctors and their healthy living." Tony said, opening the package of tofu.

"Hey." Stephen gave him a light slap on the shoulder.

Tony laughed. "Relax. Hey, would you drain this for me while I get the other stuff ready?" Tony asked, with the opened tofu in his hands.

"Sure." Stephen said, taking the tofu and going over to the sink. "Quick question."

"Shoot." Tony said, putting some grape seed oil in a pan and turning on the stove, leaving it to heat up.

"How do you know how to prepare tofu?" Stephen asked. "You're not vegetarian." He said as he drained the tofu.

"It's not bad to try new things, you know?" Tony told Stephen as he grabbed a handful of small green onions and began to chop them up finely.

"You're right." Stephen said. "But sometimes new things can be rather unpleasing and bad tasting."

"But, they couldn't be." Tony said. "Sometimes you just gotta take risks, chances." Tony said. "Explore and push past your limits."

"Since when are you a motivational speaker?" Stephen asked, coming back to the island.

"Since I jumped out of an airplane in front of a crowd." Tony said, grabbing some napkins. "Here, wrap it in these."

"Oh." Stephen took the napkins and the tofu, which was slippery, and wrapped it in the napkins. "What for?" Stephen asked.

"So that the tofu is dry enough t-"

"No, I mean. Why'd you jump out of the plane?" Stephen asked.

"Oh." Tony said, going over to the pan and putting onions in it, making it sizzle. "I had a presentation to show people these drones to protect the streets from crime."

"Oh, and how did that go?" Stephen asked.

"Well, it was a total disaster." Tony said, stirring the onions. "Some guy ended up hacking them and causing all sorts of chaos."

"Oh."

"Yeah." Tony left the inions to check on the drying tofu. "But my buddy Rhodey was there to help me out." Tony said, taking out some soy sauce.

"Rhodey?" Stephen asked.

"He's a friend of mine. I met him in the Vietnamese jungle while we were doing a secret project." Tony said.

"Oh, Vietnam." Stephen nodded.

"He saved my life." Tony said, chopping up the tofu.

"Mm." Stephen listened.

"I offered him a job as a pilot." Tony said. "He accepted after the war." Tony said. "And since, we've been really good friends." Tony took the tofu to the pan and put it to cook with the onions, stirring it a bit.

"Ah."

"Nice guy. You should meet him one day." Tony said, turning back to Stephen.

Stephen was focused on the food more than Tony's talking, for it was making really loud sizzling noises. "Yeah, maybe I will. Is the foo-"

"Oh yeah, we've had plenty of adventures together. I even gave him a suit t-"

Stephen saw a small flame go up in the pan. "Is that suppose to happen?"

"It'll be fine." Tony brushed it off. "Anyway, so I gave him a suit..."

Tony voice trailed off in Stephen's ears as he kept his eyes on the food.

The flame in it was slowly getting bigger.

"Uh, Tony."

"Then we ended up defeating-"

¡FOOM!

"Ah! Tony!" Stephen gasped once the flame suddenly bursted into a large one.

"Wha-" Tony turned to the pan. "jeSUS!" Tony gasped and stepped away from the pan. "Don't worry." He said. "I-uh..." He grabbed the hose and sprain the fire.

"Tony, don't-"

¡FOOM!

"Stop, drop and roll! I got this!" Tony yelped as the fire had gotten bigger. He grabbed the towel on the counter and began to violently patting the fire with it. "Ah!" He yelped once the towel had caught fire. He threw it on the ground and began to stomp on it.

///0///0

"Sorry tonight didn't go as planned."

"It's okay."

Tony and Stephen both sat on the roof of the Sanctum, staring at the lights of New York.

They both had bowls of the Trix cereal Tony had snatched earlier, eating it on the rooftop.

They sat in silent for a few minutes.

Stephen chuckled.

Tony looked at him.

"So much for Chef Stark." He said.

Tony rolled his eye, smiling.

"But, seriously." Stephen said. "Thank you for attempting to teach me how to cook."

"You are most certainly welcome." Tony said.

Stephen turned to him smiling.

Tony smiled. "Stephen look." He said, taking two colorful flowers out of his cereal and holding them in front of his eyes.

Stephen laughed. "Dork."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

521 14 96
Dr strange was most surprised when a girl turned up at his door she was gifted in many ways and one being by power, he choose to raise her, help her...
20.2K 1K 27
"You are my light, even though you are darkness." *\*\*\ Just your average fairy tale story where a vampire falls in love with the human hunter who k...
15.6K 631 60
Book 1 of the Golden Sunshine series. It was late at night. Sometime between 11PM and 1AM. The door bell chimed through the whole house. Jarvis, the...
17.6K 800 15
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. SNEAKPEEK!! "Why is it," He stepped closer to me, "That ever since you made me forget you," He grabbed my w...