Distance

Bởi lalunazz

(Sequel of 'Just a game') When two people are ment for each other, No time is long, No distance is too far... Xem Thêm

Distance
1
2
3
4
Fangirl update
5
6
7
7.5
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
14
14.5
15
16
17
18
18.5
19
Dahilan kung bakit walang update
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
27.2
28
28.5
29
30
31
32
32.5
33
Author's Note (Must read)
34
35
35.5
36
37
37.5
38
39
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
46
46.5
47
48
48.2
49
50
51
52
53
53.5
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
61.5
62
62.2
62.5
63
Note!
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
69.5
69.5 (2)
70
71
72
New story
73 -[End]
Epilogue
Announcement
save the date
hey
OMG?????
announcement again

40

14.2K 330 133
Bởi lalunazz

I got you stuck in my mind.

Since Jennie had a long sleep, Lisa decided to go to the beach where her friends are but she didn't swim, she wants to swim with Jennie.

But then she saw Dr. Jin outside the hotel so she went to him first. He just checked her situation right now and so far so good. Nothing can go wrong.. Or that's what they thought?

After Jin left.

She just sat on the sand and watched her friends having fun with each other's company. Then she saw Tzuyu and Sana talking while Tzuyu is holding Sana fir support.

Cause she can't swim. She smiled and thought, 'guess they're fixing their broken relationship'

She doesn't hate Dahyun. It's just, Sana and Tzuyu fits for each other. She looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Those two are the strongest ever since, next to Seulrene.

Lisa remembered all the things she and Jennie did in the past. When Jennie's world was Lisa, and Lisa's world was Jennie. Although it didn't change up to now.

It's already lunch time and they decided to eat first and Lisa followed them. Before she ate, she thought of bringing some food to Jennie.

"Hey, eat first." Wendy said to Lisa when she saw her leaving the kitchen area.

"Nah.. Later." She smiled as she went up to their floor, going inside her room with Jennie. She saw her on her phone.

"Woah what's that?" Jennie asked eye-ing the food on the tray that Lisa's carrying. "Is that for me?" She asked when Lisa gave her the tray.

"Yeah, it's for you." Lisa smiled sweetly as she watched Jennie happily eating the food. 'I'm full already' Lisa thought in her head.

"Have you eaten?" Jennie asked when she saw Lisa holding her tummy.

"I-i have." There she goes lying again and again just for Jennie not to worry.

"No you haven't. You need to eat.. L-look at your weight." Jennie herself is shocked when she noticed Lisa's sudden weight loss. "Here finish mine, I'm full." Lisa denied the food Jennie gave her so she glared at Lisa.

"O-ok. I'll eat it hehe" (Aba marupok) she took the plate with Jennie's unfinished food and started to eat. Well, thank God that Jennie is worried for Lisa or she could've starve to death. "Are you going to swim?" She asked Jennie.

"Yep, wait for me here I'll just go change." Jennie went inside the bathroom to go change on her crop top and leggings

'Please don't wear something to revealing.' Lisa thought in her head. But her jaw dropped as soon as she saw Jennie on her crop top showing to much skin. 'Holy mother of chanel'

"Hey let's go." Jennie giggled when she found out that Lisa has been staring at her for so long.

"Ah yeah.. Let's go." Lisa, she's a bit pissed that Jennie is showing to much skin. But she doesn't have the rights to be pissed.

Jennie is not hers.

'If only i didn't have these bruises on my back i would've wear my swimsuit.' Lisa thought while eye-ing Jennie's top body.

Lisa is only wearing a white shirt and short short. While going out their room, Lisa saw a towel nearby she quickly grabbed it and putted it on Jennie's body to cover her exposed top.

"What-" Lisa cutted Jennie's word off.

"Too much skin." She said while crossing her arms. Jennie looked at her confused and shook her head.

But she can't deny. She can't deny that she loves Lisa's caring side. I mean who wouldn't? It's the cutest side of her.

"Hey! Jennie and Lisa hurry up join us!!" Wendy shouted when she saw the two coming towards them. They're having a fight using the water.

Lisa quickly joined them and splashed some water on Sana's face.

"HAHA!" She laughed and Sana took revenge.

"Take that!"

Jennie quickly took of the towel that Lisa gave her and joined the others. But,

She went near Lisa and pushed her.

"What the fuck?" Nayeon mumbled when she saw what Jennie did.

"What is she doing?" This time Wendy asked herself.

Wendy, Tzuyu, Momo and Seulgi started to panic when Lisa fell under water. Because of Jennie's strong push.

"Sorry!" Jennie shouted and help Lisa to stand up.

"Haha! It's ok don't worry." Lisa saw a shock on Jennie's face so she started to worry. 'What if she saw the bruises?'

But no, that's not what Jennie saw. You know what she saw?

Lisa's abs were visible on her shirt.

Then a big wave came causing Jennie to hug Lisa so she won't fall. As Jennie was hugging her, she can feel Lisa's heartbeat beating fast because of her.

"Hey lovebirds." Jennie quickly moved away from Lisa when Momo went to them. Momo giggled when she saw how flustered Lisa was.

"What?" Lisa asked Momo, Jennie walked away and went to Wendy, giving the two some time to talk.

"Why?" Wendy suddenly asked that shook Jennie.

"Huh?"

"Why are you suddenly like that to her?" Wendy asked. She is so confused with her cousin's sudden change.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jennie lied, she knows to herself why she's acting like that to Lisa but she just can't find the right words to it.

Momo and Lisa went to the shore and some girls recognized them so they immediately went towards Lisa and Momo to get their autographs.

Jennie's eyes automatically went to that girl who's obviously eye sexing Lisa. I mean who wouldn't do that? Just kidding.

The girls stares are very flirty and Lisa is oblivious to what's happening. She's thinking that it's just a friendly gesture.

Well, Momo is witnessing this, and she knows the girl is obviously flirting with Lisa. What a fan.

All of a sudden. Jennie walked towards Lisa and clings on her arm.

Yep, she did that. Wendy, Lisa and Momo are shocked at what she did including the girl. Jennie smiled sarcastically and pulled Lisa away from the girl.

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked Jennie who's obviously walking fast.

"Look, free street foods, let's go i want one." That was Jennie's excuse to what she did earlier.

While walking, Lisa noticed a lot of guys staring at Jennie.. Good thing the brought the towel with her, she used the towel to cover Jennie's body again.

"You're an idol know your limitations. You should know which fan you need to talk to and to not talk to." Jennie lectured Lisa.

Lisa can't deny it, Jennie acting possessive and caring at the same time is cute that it melts her heart. But she didn't give a meaning to this.

"Why are you smiling?" Jennie asked as she glared at Lisa. "I'm freaking angry here and you're just going to smile?" Lisa's smile fade when she heard the word 'angry'

"Huh? W-wait why are you angry?" Jennie mentally face palm herself. She's blurting out words that aren't ment to be said.

"Nothing." She answered plainly and started to walk again.

Is she jealous? That's what Lisa thought as she followed Jennie.

With the others.

"Where did the two go?" Tzuyu asked while they took a rest from swimming and sat on the sand.

"Jennie and Lisa?" Momo asked and Tzuyu nodded. "Oh.. I have no idea."

"Some alone time.. Let them be." Irene said while giggling. Everyone hopes that they will be back together before their trip to Jeju ends.

"If those two aren't gonna get back together i swear." Seulgi mumbled while while playing with Irene's hair.

It's getting dark and the two are still not coming back so the others decided to build a fire camp something like that.

While, Jeongyeon, Sana and Seulgi bought some beer. They plan on getting drunk.. Well except for Lisa. Cause she doesn't drink.

And you know.. Her condition yeah.

"Woah what's this?" Jennie asked as soon as she and Lisa came back. Lisa saw the beers and she knew what's going on.

"Hold up, I'm not drinking." All of them laughed at what she said.

"Of course you won't. You're too goody two shoes." Nayeon said while laughing, she has drink some.. Yeah some only.

Lisa is kinda nervous that one of them might spill her condition.

"Oh yeah and Lis.. I borrowed a guitar.. So you go play a song for us." Momo handed Lisa the guitar as she sat on the sand.

Lisa grabbed and thought of a song in her head. 'Aha!' She smiled as soon as she remembered a song.

She strummed the guitar.. And started to sing.

I've been trying to forget you but
I can't, I'm maybe a fool it ain't cool
It's just there's something missing in
My life. Maybe it's you, hey it's you..

They started to cheer for Lisa except for Jennie.. She's staring at Lisa as her heart breaks into million of pieces. This song is for her again, for her Nini.

I just can't get you out of my head
You're the reason that i wake up in
My bed. I got you stuck in my mind
Can't get out, can't get out, please get out.

I got you stuck in my mind can't get out
Can't get out, please get out.

This time Lisa looked at Jennie and she was shock that Jennie was already looking at her. This is like saying to Jennie that she needs to get out of her mind.

Because everyday she thinks of her, she misses her more and more that it hurts.

I didn't expect you to like me back
I'm a mess I'm a fool, don't know how
To act with you.. When I'm with you

I'm sorry if it took so long to realise
That we belong you and i, it's not a lie.

The others stopped singing with Lisa, their eyes were on the two. Jennie looking at Lisa and Lisa staring back at her while singing.

You can see both their eyes, filled with love and passionn. But.. Do you think Jennie feels that?

I just can't get you out of my head
You're the reason that i wake up in
My bed. I got you stuck in my mind
Can't get out can't get out, please get out.

I got you stuck in my mind can't get out
Can't get out, please get out.

Jennie was the one who broke the stare. But Lisa kept on singing.

Please help me to forget you but i cant
I don't really want to. Can you tell me
If you really want me to stay in your
Mind, in your life.

I got you stuck in my mind can't get out
Can't get out, please get out. I got you stuck in my mind can't get out

Oh no no no.. Get out baby get out
Heyy.. Get out of my head baby get
Out whoo..

Jennie's heart fluttered. After 3 years she heard Lisa saying the word 'baby' again. Even though she's just singing.

I got you stuck in my mind please
Get out can't get out, please get out.
Don't get out..

Lisa finished the song still Jennie didn't looked at her.

"WOO!" They cheered for her but she wasn't happy at all.. She wanted Jennie to cheer for her aswell. But now Jennie is just drinking.

"LET'S DRIINKKK!!!"

--
End of part 40|Distance.

Masaket ba? 😂

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

151K 4.6K 38
A girl with a thoughtful past and a girl who is being bullied. "will you really leave me? " -? "only if you are with me"-? Enjoy♡ english is not m...
2.2K 88 18
Mona Mozuni Reddit keep on chasing the person she's inlove with ever since. She's afraid of the idea about letting go her first love. They already br...
33K 1.3K 41
FAN-FICTIONAL story where Jennie, college student who always have a dream on becoming a Princess will soon meet the real life Princess of Thailand Li...
1.7M 37.6K 73
A story were a hot Badgirl also a Player.. Meets.. A normal girl who is also smart... "Did you really love me? Or was it just a game?" - Lisa -Comp...