A Girl Like You [Completed]

Oleh Izzanians20

She's not your ordinary girl. She never liked make ups and dresses. She never enjoyed shoppings and romance y... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 : Miss Skater Girl
Chapter 2 : Teacher's Pet
Chapter 4 : Clumsy
Chapter 5 : Look at Me
Chapter 6 : So near yet So far
Chapter 7 : Parallel Line
Not an Update (A Story)
Chapter 8 : Desire and Eternity
Chapter 9 : Truth
Chapter 10 : Confrontation
Chapter 11 : Competition
Chapter 12 : Game + Confession
Chapter 13 : Permission
Chapter 14 : Break Up
Chapter 15 : Fight
Chapter 16 : Confused
Chapter 17 : Trapped
Chapter 18 : Untitled
Chapter 19: Carnival
Chapter 20: Bobby
Chapter 21: Results
Chapter 22 : Better when I'm with You
Chapter 23 : New Student
Chapter 24 : Babysitters
Chapter 25 : Borrowed Time
Chapter 26 : Runaway
Chapter 27 : Dating Plan
Not an Update
Chapter 28: Love Me Again
Chapter 29: See Only Me
Chapter 30: Be My Muse
Chapter 31: Decision
Reminder !!!
Epilogue: Jaehyun
Epilogue: Jungkook
Epilogue: Eunwoo
Special Chapter: Mingyu
Trophy Daughter

Chapter 3 : Engineering Beauty

5.2K 273 78
Oleh Izzanians20

(LISA)

I closed my eyes and opened them again and sighed. 2nd period is so boring and I really want to sleep. But it seems like someone answered my prayers and the bell rang indicating the 2nd period is over.

"Aah! That was excruciating!", I heard my brother said and stretched his body.

"Tell me about it, I even barely kept my eyes open", Mingyu also said and yawned.

I just put my head on the table, ready to have a 5 minute sleep until the next prof comes when I heard a squeal.

"Ahhh! Lisa is nominated for this year's Campus Beauty!", I immediately sat up and stared at Yeri who squealed.

"What? Me?", I asked again and she just pointed at her phone.

I quickly grabbed mine and checked on our school's website.

"No way! Sis you're nominated!", I heard BamBam shouted.

"She's also nominated last year, but Jaehyun's girlfriend snatched the spot", one of my classmates said and I saw that Jaehyun's girlfriend was nominated again.

"Yeah, but the results are fraud! Someone messed with the votes and Lisa would've won", another classmate whom I remember named Yugyeom said and a loud bang was heard behind me.

"Are you saying my girlfriend cheated?", Jaehyun asked and I sighed.

I looked at my phone again and compared myself and Faye. He's right, I don't think Faye cheated at all, she's pretty, feminine, many boys' dream. While me, a boyish girl who even cusses a lot, never dressed up, that picture was from P'Mario's wedding.

"It's not like that, we all saw how high Lisa's votes are but it suddenly shrunk down and her picture was blurred and I don't think it's coincidence", Yugyeom said and Jaehyun was about to go at him when I stood up from my seat.

"You're such a joker Yugyeom. I'm sure you saw the votes wrong. I'm no match for Faye that's why she won and she deserved it", I smiled at Yugyeom and I signaled him to sat down which he did.

"I'm sorry about Yugyeom Jae, I remembered he was sad because I didn't get the title. You know how that guy always believes in me. Don't worry, I don't think Faye cheated, she doesn't have to anyway. I'm no threat", I said while not looking at him.

My heart shattered when he just sat down, ignoring what I said and looked infront. I smiled bitterly and sat down on my seat.

Don't dream for a dream that's unreachable.

💎

"Lisa!", I heard someone shouted my name and I looked behind me.

"Oh? Jennie unnie? What's wrong?", I asked and she hugged my arm suddenly.

"Nothing, I just want to walk with you since I saw you all alone", she said and hugged my arm tighter and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Okay, but I'm fine walking by myself", I said and she placed her finger on my lips.

"Hush! Dear one. A maiden like you shouldn't be walking all alone", she said and I scoffed at her words.

"Maiden? With how I dress?", I said and pointed at my clothes.

"What's wrong? You look simple, and simplicity is beauty", Jennie unnie said.

"But too much simplicity is ugly", I added and she pinched my side.

"Oh vending machine, wait, is that Faye?", she asked and squinted her eyes.

I looked at the vending machine and Faye really is there, but she looked troubled. She looked mad and was slamming her hand on the machine.

"Damn, that was Jaehyun's favorite drink!", I heard her said.

"There's a shop nearby, let's just buy there", her friend said to her but she shook her head.

"No, I want to be with Jaehyun as soon as possible", she whined and I almost scartched my ear of how annoying het whine is.

I walked to them, Jennie unnie following me from behind.

"Is there something wrong?", I asked.

"The machine isn't working and the cherry coke won't go down", Faye answered while still slamming hard on the machine.

"Tsk! Stop doing that! You'll break the machine even more. Here let me", I said and she stepped aside.

While I was fixing the machine, I heard her and her friend talking about me,

"Faye, that's Lisa of Engineering department", I heard her friend say but I keep on twisting and turning on the wires.

"Is that so?", Faye asked and I sensed something in her voice.

After another twist of the wire and the cherry coke finally fell down. I crouched down to grab it and handed it to her.

"Here Faye", I said and handed the coke.

She looked at me up and down before taking the coke in my hand. She even rolled her eyes at me and walked pass me.

"Rude, you helped her and she didn't even said Thank you", Jennie unnie said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let her be, I'm sure she's in a hurry", I said and started walking.

"I'm sure she's insecure! Everyone knows you almost snatched the title last year", Jennie unnie said and I just chuckled.

"I don't care about the title. All I want is my diploma", I smiled and wavd at her.

"Gotta go! Bye!", I said and headed to my locker to get my skateboard.

The locker hallway is now empty, maybe because people are more eager to go home, but when I arrived at my locker, I saw a familiar figure leaning on it and he's not wearing his uniform.

"Oh, Lisa you're here", Mr. Kim said and stood up straight.

"Mr. Kim, is there something you need?", I asked.

"Please, just call me Taehyung. Since we're not inside the four corners of our room", he said and I nodded.

"By the way, I came to give you this", he said and gave me a paper bag which I just noticed now.

"What's this?", I asked and opened the bag and was shocked that it was filled with imported chocolate.

"Sir-- I mean Taehyung, why would you give me this?", I asked him.

"Just to congratulate you for being in the Campus Beauty nominations", he said and I chuckled.

"So, you gave chocolates to the students who were nominated?", I asked and he shook his head.

"No, just you", he answered and I widened my eyes.

"No kidding! Why me? I mean, I'm not going to win anyway", I said and looked down.

I was startled when I felt a hand on my chin and my head was raised up.

"You're my student, I should support you. And Lisa, be confident. You're beautiful, for me", he softly said and I frozed.

He's a different person when he's not wearing his uniform. What shocked me was he suddenly kissed my forehead. This is wrong. Someone might see, I was about to push him away when I heard a voice.

"You're bold enough to kiss a student, prof. It's still too early to get fired", I looked to the side and saw Jungkook along with,

Jaehyun.

I looked around and BamBam wasn't with them. He must've gotten home.

"Y-you're here", I said and I flinched when Jungkook grabbed my arm harshly.

"Let's go", he sternly said and I tried to remove his hand from my arm.

"Let her go Jeon. You're hurting her!", I heard Taehyung said and was about to grab me when,

Jaehyun stopped him.

"Good thing it was us who saw. What if it was another student? You will get fired and you might put Lisa in danger", Jaehyun said and I felt my heart beat faster.

Does he care about me?

"Ow! Jungkook!", I shouted when he gripped even tighter.

"I said let's go", he suddenly dragged me.

"Jungkook stop! It hurts!", I complained but he's not listening.

"Jungkook stop!", I heard Jaehyun's voice and the next thing I knew,

I was in between while they looked at each other with glares.

"Why don't you go to your girlfriend? She even surprised you", Jungkook said and clenched his jaw.

"I'll leave once you let go of her", Jaehyun said and I looked at our hands and it was entwined.

"I'll never let go of her", Jungkook said and it sounded like it had another meaning.

"What are you so mad of Jungkook? Are you jealous?", Jaehyun asked and I felt his hand pressed on mine.

"Me? Jealous? Not a chance", Jungkook said and I looked at him confusingly.

Isn't he friends with Jaehyun? Then why is he talking to him like that?

"Both of you let go!", I said and removed both of their hands.

I glared at the two of them and started walking out. Even though I still want to touch Jaehyun's hand, I can't bear the tension between them. Were they fighting? About what?

I sighed once I got out of the building and it looks like the sun was about to set. Maybe I'll just get my skateboard tomorrow.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.9K 297 34
Taehyung is one of the most popular and one of the most handsome student in his year, and Jennie is a normal girl who is good at academics. what will...
267K 7.4K 47
KPOP Idols Lisa and Taehyung were speculated dating. But because of the scary side of KPOP, will their relationship lasts? ------- Start: December 20...
31.9K 1.1K 37
"You are just some cheap girl that I used. It's your fault for breaking up with me. You want me to hate you then I will fulfill your wish." Lisa and...
173K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...