I need you. |severus snape|

Από imaginaryxworld

NEED /nēd/ verb require (something) because it is essential or very imp... Περισσότερα

Prologue: Manda.
1. Familiar faces, unknown places.
2: Special Delivery.
3. Hogwarts
4. More faces
5: Friendship
6: The boy who lived.
7: First Names
8: First Task
9: Dance preparation.
10. An unlikely question
11. Amanda's Dress
12. The ball.
13. The Dance
14. Second Task
15: Rather Frightening
16: An explanation.
17: Unexpected comfort
18: Barty Crouch Jr.
19: Loss.
20: Amare
21: An entirely new era
22: The toad.
23: Nuisance
24: Approval
25: Possibility
26: More memories
27: Confession
28: The twins.
29: Wondering
30: Him.
31: Summer
32: The vow.
33: Pureblood
34: A peculiar question.
35: A realization
36: Slug Club
37: Lacrimae
38: Bell.
39: Our reality.
40: An alternative
42: The party.
43: Cruciatus
44: Promises.
book update!!!

41: Six months and zero days.

2.3K 78 38
Από imaginaryxworld

Ingrid walked into St.Mungo's hospital on December 20th 1995. For her afternoon appointment.

She had kept her post as Muggle Studies Professor, and had not said a word to Severus since the night they 'split'

It felt odd saying, but the oddness of saying she loved him had evaporated. She still loved him. And was terribly afraid to still admit it.

She focused on herself, and her work. And the child. A small bump beginning to develop on her lower stomach.-

But the least she could do for the child and herself would be to figure out how far along she was, even though she already had an idea.

She strolled up to the front desk, wizards and witches passing by. Walking in every direction, with the additional healer.

The healer at the desk greeted her with a smile, Ingrid reached for the pen on the clipboard and signed in. The healer picked it up and took a look.

"Ingrid Felicity? Three thirty-?"
She asked, still smiling.

Ingrid nodded, clutching her small purse in her hand. She had brought plenty galleons to pay for the appointment, after all nothing was free-

"Should I pay now?"
Ingrid asked, the healer shook her head.

"Oh no no! Mothers to be get free care here."
She smiled and stood from her chair, revealing a quite large stomach. Obviously holding a child.

Oh dear lord-will I be that big?

She stepped out from behind the desk, Ingrid noticed how tight her outfit was compared to her belly.

Oh goodness. I'll have to buy some maternity clothes.

"How far along are you dear?"
She asked, looking down at the clipboard in her hands.

"That's just the thing-I have no idea"
Ingrid laughed, the woman laughed also.

"Well you've come to the right place. H.Bricks is a miracle maker, he will be delivering mine in two months."

Ingrid smiled and nodded, looking down at her feet as the healer continued to lead her throughout the hallways.

"Have you told your husband yet?"
The woman asked, Ingrid's eyes widened.

Husband?!
Oh lord.

"Uh...well....he knows."
Ingrid mumbled, the woman giggled in joy.

"He must be a very lucky man then!"
She smiled, patting Ingrid lightly on the shoulder.

Lucky indeed.
If only he could see it that way..

"My husband found out right away! I didn't even have to tell him. That's how meant to be we are-he reads me...like a book!"
The woman laughed, Ingrid's smile faltered as she nodded slightly.

"Yeah. Hah. Mine too."
Ingrid said, stiffly.

The woman led her into a room, a small bed lye in the center. Along with a few wooden cabinets and a sink.

A pleasant window gave a nice view of the street below, wizards and witches apparating in and out.

"Sit down dear. I must ask you a few questions."
The woman told her, Ingrid nodded and sat up on the bed.

"Now then, what are your symptoms?"
She asked, flipping over the stapled page.

"Vomiting, mood swings, fainting, sleepiness, headaches..."
Ingrid stopped there, watching the woman mark down all of these with a long quill.

"Alright. And when was the last time you where sexually active."

Oh.
Um.
Okay.

Ingrid cringed, not enjoying giving out private information like that. But for her unborn child, she already knew she'd do anything.

"Umm....well....last week?"
She muttered, feeling miserable.

The woman marked that down also, Ingrid crossing one leg over the other.

"Okay, he will be with you shortly!"
She smiled, before exiting the room.

Ingrid facepalmed, being in a cringy situation. She hated giving out private information on herself, and enjoyed her personal life to be-personal.

She didn't want some stranger to deliver her child, she could do it herself.

Oh hoh hoh, you think so Ingrid?

She facepalmed again for the stupid thought.

What would Severus make of all of this?
He'd probably just sit uncomfortably..
But this is his child...

The head healer walked in just in time for Ingrid to silence her thoughts of the wizard who broke her heart.

"Afternoon."
He smiled, perfectly white teeth.

Oh terrific! A gryffindor.
Just what I bloody needed.

She nodded in return, he smiled and stepped next to her.

"So I hear you think you are pregnant?"
He asked, lifting the stapled piece of paper to read the notes the woman jotted down.

"Yes."
Ingrid responded, he nodded.

"Was it confirmed?"
He asked again, Ingrid nodded.

"Yes."
She responded again, he raised an eyebrow.

"By whom? If I may ask."

"Poppy Pomfrey, I work at Hogwarts."

The mans eyes widened, a excited expression crossing his face.

"Wait, your name is Ingrid? Correct?"
He asked, Ingrid lowered her eyebrows.

"Uh, Yes?"
She responded, he gasped.

"It's me!"
He smiled, Ingrid lowered her eyebrows.

"Alexander...Bricks?! Yule ball?"

Ingrid's eyes widened, it was him. The boy who attempted to French kiss her at their Yule Ball.

Oh no.

Ingrid plastered a fake smile across her face, before letting out a weak.

"Oh! Right, hello."
She smiled, he nodded his head and placed the clipboard down on the cabinet next to her bed.

"Oh how the time has flied, look at you. You've grown...and you're pregnant!"
He observed, smiling greatly.

"Who's the lucky fellow?"
He asked, Ingrid looked insecurely away.

"Oh...well...let's just...begin the examination."
He said, noticing Ingrid's heartache.

"May I?"
He asked, gesturing to her shirt.

She nodded, he lifted it up. Exposing her small stomach, and the tiny bump.

H.Bricks pressed his fingers against it, feeling around. He then took them off, retiring to one of the many cabinets in the room.

He opened it, grabbing an vile and a needle. He opened the one next to it, grabbing a specific potion.

He poured the potion into the vile, Ingrid held out her finger for him to prick. Having already been through this once before.

"Someone has some experience."
He smiled, Ingrid nodded and watched him prick her finger.

A small drop of blood fell into the potion from her finger, turning it from a blue to a bright purple.

"Well you are most certainly pregnant. The question is, how many months."
He observed, walking over to the sink.  

Ingrid watched as he washed his hands, dumping the vile out shortly afterwards. She used this time to suck on her still bleeding finger, he had pricked it quite hard.

He then crossed back over to her bed, he reached below it and pulled something. Prompting it to lower itself.

Ingrid stared up to the ceiling as he lifted her shirt once more, he continued to feel around. Before huffing and pulling the lever up again.

"I'd say precisely..three months. So that gives you, six months to prepare yourself. I can set up a delivery appointment-?"

"That wont be necessary, I'll be fine on my own."
She said, sitting up.

He went to protest, but decided against it. Ingrid stepped off of the bed, grabbing her small purse from its foot.

As she was gathering her things-Alexander went to say something else.

"Well, Ingrid. Since you are already here I was wondering..."
He began, but paused.

"Hmm?"
Ingrid asked, still staring down at her purse.

"If you wanted to go for dinner one night? It's been a long time. It would be good to catch up."
He smiled, Ingrid paused.

"Uh...I'm not sure....I have work very often."
She muttered, eyes widening.

"Oh. Well it's fine, do not worry about it I wasn't even hoping-"

"Actually."
Ingrid began, a wicked but true thought crossing her mind.

"Are you free on Friday evening?"
She asked, turning to him.

His eyes widened, before he nodded firmly.

Ingrid What are you doing?
Your making a school girl decision right now-!
As if Severus would ever be jealous-

"Well. Meet me in the hogwarts courtyard at seven, Slughorn is holding a Christmas party. I needed a date anyway."
She smiled politely, he blushed and nodded again.

She then left the room.

What did I just do?!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5K 171 38
A seventh year hufflepuff girl (y/n) falls deeply in love with her potions master who happens to be your best friend's family friend, Professor Snape...
5.1K 96 31
The new Muggle Studies Professor grabs almost everybody's attention...one way or the other...and everyone gets more than they bargained for. Especial...
4.4K 253 11
You own a cute little coffee shop in Hogsmeade , one night a man stops by your cafe, you two slowly become friends. - I DONT OWN NOR DO I CLAIM TO OW...
33.8K 969 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...