Broken & Unloved - Tony Stark...

By tonyscupcake

Ella Louisa Stark Unloved and unwanted. Broken from very young age. A controlled chaos. Fighting with mons... More

Cast
My life
I'm a father of a little girl
Her name is Ella.
He believes in me
I love you too Daddy
I messed up
Trailer
What the hell is Hydra???
Winter Soldier and his Dark Phantom
I embraced my darkness
Pre & Post Serum Aesthetic
Back to Daddy
prologue + cast
epigraph
Dad......

I Promise

15.4K 265 276
By tonyscupcake

May 16th 1992

C.P.S. Office 

San Francisco

Ella's P.O.V.

My Daddy.

He is here.

The one I used to think about whenever I felt unwanted, broken and unloved. The one who was not there when I was born. The one who was never there whenever they hurt me, whenever I was abused, mistreated or ignored.

The one I never knew existed.

Tears were slipping on cheeks as I stared him blankly. I didn't said a word. I was confused. I don't know how to react on this.

Should I be mad at him?

Or

Should I jump and hug him?

My brain stopped working. Mommy left me and now suddenly my dad I never knew existed is here. So, I carried on crying and gazing him. His face is clearly showing that he knows what I'm thinking. I saw tears in his eyes as he suddenly left the room.

Tony's P.O.V.

Her face was expressionless. Tears were slipping down her cheeks while her eyes were gazing mine. I wanted to hug her but her reaction was terrifying me.

To others her face was blank but for me, it wasn't.

She has questions. A lot of em & it's scary that I know what those questions are.

Somehow, I'm able to read her eyes.

She clearly want to ask me where was I when she was born. Where was I when all of this happened to her. Why didn't I showed up earlier.

I wanted to answer her questions but both of us are out of words. I was feeling guilty.

Her gaze was terrifying me.

I needed some air.

I went outside the room and bumped into doctor who's treating Ella. She wanted to inform me about her condition privately.

I felt numb after she explained it all. All I felt was anger, guilt and hate for that woman. How dare she did that to her. How dare she allowed others to molest my daughter. How can someone allow someone to do this to their child. I hate myself. I completely blame myself for what happened to my baby. I never wanted to be like Dad, but unknowingly I became the worst dad ever, even much more worse than my dad.

Ella's P.O.V.

After Daddy left the room, a man came near me. I flinched back asking:

"Who are you?"

"I am Colonel James Rhodes. Your Dad calls me Rhodey. You can call me Rhodey too. I am your Dad's best friend. I can be your best friend too." He said with a soft smile.

I've never had any friend. Of course I want a friend. Plus no one has ever talked to me this nicely since Grandma died. He's not even like those guys who came at Mommy's parties. Plus, he's Daddy's best friend. I can totally have him as my very first friend.

I wiped my tears and extended my wrist to initiate the handshake saying:

"My name is Ella."

"I guess we are friends now." He said shaking my hand.

"Yes." I said with a small smile.

"Uncle Rhodey."

"Rhodey is fine." He said smilingly.

"Where's Daddy???"

"He's outside. Do you want me to call him in?"

"Yes." I replied softly, still staring the door.

He left the room.

I don't care about my questions anymore. Mommy and Granny left me. All I have now is Daddy. He is the only one left who can give me the affection and care I need. I want my Daddy. I want him. I wanna hug him tightly and cry a lot and tell him what he did to me and Mommy. I hope he wants me too.

Tony's P.O.V.

I was suddenly shaken out of my thoughts by Rhodey's voice.

"Kid's calling you in." Rhodey said smilingly.

"And you are late. Ella has already joined my team. We're buddies now."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now go in."

Oh God.

She's calling me in.

She's calling me in.

What is she gonna say to me???

I'm happy. In fact I am very happy, but hellish nervous as I open the door and I see her staring me with those sparkling eyes.

She looks quite calm now. I sat on the side of the bed facing my baby girl.

"Hi Daddy!"

"Hey Sparkles!"

"Sparkles???"

"Those eyes are no less than sparkling stars. You don't like it???"

"No. No. I like it. It's just that no one else ever gave me a nick name before."

"Oh! Well miss, you've no idea I'm gonna give you so many nicknames. You'll lose count trust me El!!!"

She chuckled.

Oh God.

Why is she so cute?

That's definitely the cutest chuckle I've ever seen.

"Can you hold me?" After a moment she asked making those cute puppy eyes.

She wants a hug.

Of course she wants a hug.

How stupid of me.

"Of course El."

As I carried her, she hugged me tightly. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. It feels like I'm carrying my whole world in those arms. All I know is we were both crying and holding on each other tightly and there is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for her. No one will ever hurt her again.

"They did bad things to me Daddy."

"I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry."

"He used to beat me a lot. He used to beat mommy too."

"I know baby. I know. I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"Plz! Don't leave me like Mommy and Grandma."

"No! No! No! El I won't leave you. I got you honey. I got you. No one will ever hurt you again."

"Promise?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"I promise." I said kissing her forehead.

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry for late update. I've been very busy lately. I really hope you like it.  Thank you so much for 400+ reads. Your votes really mean a lot. Do vote and give me your feedback in the comment section below. 

Have a nice day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 29.1K 69
BOOK 2 OF THE JESSI STARK SERIES. "Life is tough my darling, but so are you" What's next in her life as the Daughter of Iron Man? What trials await...
6.7K 162 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
38.5K 705 41
๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ Cameron Stark is Tony's daughter, he always thought that she was dead after she was kidnapped when at the age of 4, b...
109K 3K 18
Warning: This was my first book, it's so bad. Read at your own risk. Needs a lot of editing!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… My name is Maddison Stark-Nicole. And yes I did j...