The Uninvited ✝️✔️(Completed)

由 HappyAnu11

The story of The Angel & an ordinary girl ! 🌠Never lose hope because God's Angel's are always close to you... 更多

Prolouge
Chapter 1~Giving up !
Chapter 2- Knock Knock !
Chapter 3- Jumma Chumma de de (give me the kisses)
Chpater 4-Leave Me Alone Aditya !
Chapter 5-Ill Not Leave You Alone Darling !
Chapter 6 Past Demons
Chapter 7 Meeting the Demon
Chapter 8- Facing the Demon
Chapter 9 -Victoria's angels Vs My angel
Chapter 10 - The Real Angel Is You Darling !
Chapter 11 - A Road Trip With Angel?
Chapter 12 -You are falling for me Darling
Chapter 13 berry berry
Chapter 14-Its all because of you !
Epilouge

Chapter 15 - Past reveals

319 36 30
由 HappyAnu11

In this way no one is gonna stop the car ,Avni thought while once again an idea popped up in her mind.
and once again Aditya heard Avni's thoughts ..
"Darling no wa.."
But she didn't let her complete and said while sighing ,.

"Remove your jeans too !"

~~

"No way ! " Aditya shouted at her.
A car passed by ignoring them , she chuckled a little and he annoyingly looked at her.
"No no no " Aditya stomped his foot and tried to wear his muddied shirts .
"I was joking Aditya"
Aditya glared at her but he looked cute .
"NO" He turned his head by crossing hands over his bare chest and looked away cutely.
Adorable..
"You are an angel..you are not even using your magical power to get us a lift"
"Thanks to you... my that powers are going on a vacation one by one''
"What I did hun?" Avni asked him while keeping her hands on his hips.
"Darling..
"What... say it.. what i did ?"
"Darling.. Dont let me open the truth.." He warned her .

While they were having quarrel in the middle of the road..one mini truck stopped and honked at them.Aditya and Avni jerked hearing the honk and looked at the mini truck.Both realized they are standing in the Middle of the road and walked to the side.
The mini truck came ahead and halt near them.The driver looked out of window and stared at Aditya from head to toe.While Aditya looked at him ,bare chested ,standing only in his jeans.
The driver whistles .
"Do you need any help baby?" The driver asked Aditya.Aditya suddenly felt awkward.but he tried to be cool.Avni quickly ran at driver .
"Yes we need a lift .. will you please drop us "
"Yea sure..Get inside guys.." The driver said.Avni ran towards the mini truck.
"Wait ..you seat behind " Driver said to Avni while looking at the carrier. behind his car."Baby will seat here " then he looked at Aditya.
Avni looked at him confusingly and Aditya raised his eyebrows "Oookaai" Aditya said and got inside the passenger seat.While Avni climbed up behind and sat in the carrier.Driver opened the small window between carrier "You can talk with us from here " Avni peeked out from the small window.She noticed driver staring at Aditya
"Do you have extra shirt Mr??" Adi asked the driver.
"Albert..my name..but you can call me Albie" Driver said.
"Oh hello Albert .I'm Aditya" Driver looked at him
"and I'm Avni" Driver smiled at her
"Its albie for you" Driver winked at Aditya.
"O...kay Albie do you have any extra shirt" Adi asked him.
"Why?" Albert asked him.
"To cover myself " Adi raised his eyebrows at Albert.
"You don't need to cover baby..trust me" Albert said it while staring at him lovingly.
"well.. Albieee please" Aditya said.Avni was looking intently at them.
"Okay okay .Don't do like that..take this" Albert picked out a tee from his handbag and passed to Aditya
Aditya wore it .It was tight fitted skinny tee.Aditya's biceps were popping out from it and his six packs were clearly visible through the shirt .
"all good?" Adi asked.
"mschk..you were looking much better before. .but never mind" Driver sighed
"Why we are not moving yet?"Aditya asked.
"oops I forgot to start the engine !" Albert chuckled.
Albert started his mini truck and drives ahead."So guys where are you going ?"
"We are going to Kolkata" Avni said
"oh wow me too me too" Albie excitingly looked at Aditya and Avni .
"What do you both do for living?" Albert asked
Avni and Aditya looked at each other.Avni saw a mischievous glint in Aditya's eyes.
"Well ,this girl ,behind you ,do nothing but only knows to cry in front of god and ask for help."

"You know this guy.." Avni pointed at Aditya "This guy invades to anyone's house anytime "

"Wow ..I don't mind if you invade my house baby" Albert looked at Aditya.

"This girl ..has no sense " Adi said.

"This guy ...is clearly a flirt " Avni said.

"Wow..I won't mind that too baby" Albert winked at Aditya.

"This girl...is hell of a cry baby..always stuck in a problem.." Adi said.

"This guy is annoying af but always helps me in my problems." Avni said.

"Wow..I like it" Albert grinned at Aditya.

"wait..Do you like Aditya?" Avni asked Albert.

"woooh.." *pomp pomp pomp* Albert honked three times and looked at Aditya.
Avni looked at Aditya while holding her smile "Well this journey is going to be so interesting" Aditya rolled his eyes and shook his head in disbelief .
While driving on the way,Aditya could hear what was on Avni's mind.
Sometimes she was thinking about herself sometimes about her sister maria..One time she even thought about Lululu and Aditya chuckled.Then he caught her thinking about Aditya . She was thinking about this situation with Aditya.
Albert were looking at him.Aditya kept glancing at Avni in rear mirror.
"So how do you guys met?online dating ?" Albert asked.
"What ?No we are not dating each other.." Avni said .
"oohh...but you guys look so much in love " Albert said.
Avni looked confused while Aditya tried to change subject.
"You are also going to kolkata right Albie"
"Yes baby" Albert smiled at him.
"good good" Adi nodded his head.
"you don't mind if I ask you why?" Avni asked
"no no I don't mind..I live in Kolkata..it's my hometown.I don't have anyone by my side.My family left me , actually kicked me out when I told them about my discovery of being gay.I was all homeless and one mother like lady gave me shelter .She was all living alone ,so she was like very kind towards me.but in few days ,she died."
Avni felt sad .She could relate to Albert's feelings .While Aditya was restlessly looking at Avni.Thin lines appeared on his temple.He again tried to change the topic.
"Then what were doing this way"Aditya asked him
"Oh I actually started farming ..whatever I grow in my farms,tomato's,potato's,fruits..I deliver them to all orphanage in Kolkata.I can't tell you in words How much I feel good doing this.You know when you get help you think good about others but when you help others you feel good in your heart.I feel joy by helping others .It has became the purpose of my life" Albert smiled while driving.
"Whats your purpose of life ? Avni and Aditya baby?"

Avni smiled while thinking.
"I am still finding myself.You can think ,I'm on my way "

Aditya smiled at her.
"My purpose is to spread love everywhere."

"awwwwwe" Albie cooed.
Soon they entered in the city of Kolkata.
"So tell me where would I drop you both ?"
Avni and Aditya looked at each other.
Where to get down now?
They don't know anyone here.
"Don't tell me you both ..you both are thieves of what?"

"no no.. actually we came here finding someone ,I've the address ..look at this.."
Avni shown Albert the address.
Albert read it and his eyes widened.He suddenly haults his mini truck.
"Jesus Christ..Are you.. .are you Avni Matthew ?? " He looked back at Avni in a shock.Avni nodded looking at him confusingly.
"and you are here for Sister Maria right?"
"YES" Aditya and Avni shouted at same time.
"Well,well let me tell you right now,it is where I live and you both are my guests.So I've to tell you a lot ..welcome to Kolkata."Albert said with a happy face and drives towards his home.

~~

Albert stopped his mini truck infront of his house.He got down and ran towards the gate.He opened it and again ran to his mini truck.He drives inside the house.Then he parked his truck in the garage.Both Avni and Aditya got down from his truck.Avni felt excited and nervous as she was finally going to meet her sister maria.Aditya looked at her intently.
Albert walked ahead and opened the door of his house.
"Welcome to the house"
Albert went inside .Avni stopped outside .Aditya held her hand and both stepped inside the house
She looked around the house.Her eyes was craving to see sister maria .Albert offered them glass of water.Aditya looked calm and smiled calmly looking around the house.He felt the good vibes.
"First get freshen up ..Washroom is there " Albert said.

"No I want to meet Sister Maria" Avni said.
"Darling..be recognizable first" Aditya said and Avni sighed.
After taking a thorough shower,both Aditya and Avni stepped out to the living room wearing new cloths.
Avni looked at Albert expectingly "Albert where is Sister Maria ..I want to meet her"
Albert sighed and went inside the room .Avni waited patiently .After a while ,he came out holding a book.He sat on the couch.
He looked at Avni "Avni..The story of a woman ,I told u few hours ago,the motherly lady who gave me shelter and passed away after few days..she was Sister Maria.She is no more with us now"
Avni couldn't understand how to react on that.She felt everything stopped .Albert kept the book on the table infront of her.
"This is her diary..she once told me ,if she died someday and any girl named Avni came here to visit her then give this diary to her"
Her hands trembled to pick the diary.
"I kept this diary safe in the hope that you will come one day..trust me I've not touched it even once.She told me only give it to Avni..I'm so glad you came here ."
Albert said .
"Can I go the sister Maria's room?"
Avni asked .
Albert nodded and take her to the sister Maria's room.
"The room was locked for so many years ..come " Avni entered in the room and all she could see the pictures of her and sister Maria.Then her childhood things ,toys,sister Maria's favorite chair.Albert left the room.Aditya stood at the door looking at her .Avni controlled her tears and opened the diary.

"Dear Avni..
My Child...
I always wanted to share your life's biggest truth .Before my time come ,I want to tell you about yourself.
One day ,after returning from hospital,I was going at my home.There ,I saw a lady crying and wailing in the pain.I immediately ran towards her and noticed her she was heavily pregnant and her water was broken.I took her to the hospital I used to work as nurse.There,the process of delivery started.Then we found a issue in the delivery.Doctor declared only one could be alive from mother and child .Doctors asked your mother to choose and she chose your life over her life.the delivery was successful but she died.We cremated her at the nearby abby.First time I saw you and hold you in my arms,you instantly held my thumb and started sucking it.I took you at home ,arranged a milk for you.I get so attached to you that I permanently kept you close.People started talking about me and my character.Thats when I officially adopted you and gave you the name,"Avni"
Without you ,my days wouldn't used to get complete.Everytime you had to ask me so many questions and had to demand so many things but that's what making me feel complete.Marriage was never on my cards but YOU gave me the happiness of being mother.Whataver I did ..keeping you in my mind ,I always took decisions.I wanted you to fly high ,achieve dreams .And one day you flied high.,so high that you went away from me.I waited for you to come once but you didn't.
days passed ,months passed ,years passed I waited and waited.Im not upset on you at all I am actually very proud and happy that you finally living the life which I missed .I may be or may not be there with you tomorrow but my blessings and love will be always with you.Because love is undying feelings .It will never fade away .Even if you get stuck in life's big problems,don't worry I will be always there with you Until you keep remembering my name in your heart ,I'll be with you forever .
Love
~
Mother Maria.

Avni heavily started sobbing.She couldn't control the pain in her heart.She felt a warm hand on her shoulder.She looked up at Aditya
"You knew about this right ??..you always knew about this..but you still hide it from me" Aditya held her arm protectively.She leaned on his shoulder and cried her heart out.
"I'm so selfish..Aditya..I'm so selfish ..I forgot her..my mother maria..I forgot her.I am such a bad daughter..I ..I" She sobbed with hiccups .
"And my mother ,she chose my life over her,and I was..I was so dumb ,I wanted to give my life away ,I thought about Suicide .. argh what a big sin I was going to do. ..I wanted to die..oh my god,I was so Stupid.I didn't I value my life.I cursed myself for being an orphan when My life is precious gift given by two mother's. I always blamed everyone ,the god,people ,I was so stupid.I..I " Avni bursted in a cry again.Aditya stayed there with her for a while .Avni's eyes became puffy after a while but her crying didn't stop.Her sobs became light but pain remained same.
Aditya looked at her and asked her
"Darling..Do you want to visit her cemetery?"
Avni looked at him with dead eyes and nodded.He wiped her tears.
After a while
Aditya took her to Mother Maria's cemetery.She looked at the cemetery on Sister Maria and beside her there was one more cemetery,the one who gave her birth .She knelt down on her mother's grave , placed flowers on it and prayed for her.
"Thank you mother,for giving me this life ..without your sacrifice I wouldn't be alive right now.I am always be greatful towards you mother..I love you with my all heart.May your soul rest in peace. amen"
After that,
Avni knelt down infront of mother Maria's cemetery.She touched on it.She placed flowers on it.She prayed for her her soul.
"I don't know in which words I should say thank you and sorry.I am a sinner.I left you when you needed me the most.But you only gave me love.When I was only thinking about myself and my problems.I was so selfish that I didn't even once think about you.But you think about my happiness.You only gave me love .You always stood there for me like a strong mother.I don't know how to say sorry.I am feeling very guilty for what I've done..forgive me .I love you a lot.May your soul rest in peace..Amen" Avni cried at her both mother's cemetery for a while .Aditya stood there behind her with closed eyes.,he can feel her pain ,her heartache,her love for mother's,her guilt,her every emotion.He too prayed for her mother's.
After a while ,both came at Albert's house .Albert cooked snacks for orphanage.Avni and Aditya went with Albert and distributed food in childern.Avni felt a different emotion and peace in her heart when she fed those kids.She understood ,In the world full of only taking and demanding ,love is all about giving !!

Both came home with Albert and eat dinner cooked by Albert.
In the night ,
Avni kept staring stars in the sky , remembering Mother Maria.Aditya walked towards her.She sensed him coming at her.She turned to look at him and smiled at him.
"Thank you Aditya "
He looked at her
"Thanks for being in my life" Aditya smiled at her and Avni looked at him intently.
She thought how much he supported her,no matter what problem she got stuck in ,he always reach there to help her,how he irritated her but encouraged too.
"Darling I'm here to tell you ,that my time has come as per our contract .. It's 29th day and tomorrow will be my last day with you ,on this earth."
Avni felt her world stopped again.
She immediately hugged Aditya and started sobbing.
Aditya tried to calm her down but she was sobbing hard.
'Dont go..please don't go..I will not be able to live without you..my life will be nothing without you..I'll not able to survive without you..please don't go..I'll do whatever you say..If you want me to stop thinking about you,I will..But please stay with me..I'll not complain about anything..I don't want money ,I don't want big house..I don't want lavish life..I only want you to be with me ..I need you please don't go..I love you Adi. ' Avni said in her mind while crying her heart out.

A lone tear escaped from his eye.His body trembled up vigorously.He suddenly pulled away from the hug.
Why I am crying?Why I am feeling different ?Am in love with her? Aditya thought .

Aditya..I love you ..Don't go away from me.. Avni said in her mind looking at him expectingly to read her mind .But Aditya looked at her confusingly.
Avni looked at him and professed her love for Adi one more time in her mind but he was just kept looking at her confusingly .

Why I am not able to read her mind ? Aditya looked at here confusingly and realized what was happening with him.
His all powers has been gone.
Avni felt miserable .She ran from there in her room and started crying ."What am I doing ?it's wrong..it will affect Adi."
Suddenly breeze passed through her .She closed her eyes and let the breeze touch her skin.
She recollected the moments happened with her.she was feeling one thing very prominently.
Love..
Her mother's love for her..
was a sacrifice !
Her mother Maria's love for her
was a sacrifice too !
She opened her eyes in a realisation.
She had been selfish throughout ,she never tried to reach out to her loved one ,she always thought about herself.She was so much self centric person that she forgot her mother maria was too waiting for her.But even in this,love is all about sacrifices and letting your loved ones to live freely.She gulped her sorrow and decided to resolve her mistakes.
Even though I love Aditya..I'll not let affect my love on him,which will make his journey difficult.Ill sacrifice my love for him...
She wore her locket and hold it tightly while tears escaped through her eyes.

Ps- So guys ,this story has only one last chapter left .
Do vote and comment.
Happy Vibes 🌈

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

76.8K 6.1K 37
A dark twist to the ending track of Bepannaah. (trigger warning: story contains mentions of violence, abusive language, rape and graphic intimate sce...
437K 27.3K 45
#11 in What's hot list so far 20/07/2018. Thank you so much my beautiful readers. A simple middle class girl who lost both of her parents..and there'...
17K 1.4K 9
This a complete different story of two persons falling in love... What happens when a simple girl Mishti, who doesn't really believe in 'Love' meets...
650 93 39
Hurt, pain, doubt, insecurity, temporary happiness, fear, toxic relationships, anger, anxiety, issues, and chaos. They were the unwelcome passengers...