Mafia In Love

By Aquila_Phoenix

They just barged in. A man in Black Suit locked me in my room . I could hear yelling and ALAS!!!!!!!!! Two gu... More

News
Gucci Prince
Signature
Taken
Questions
Offer
Stalker
Yes or No
Warm hearted
New Friend
Revenge
Training
Sleep Walking
Boxing
MURDERER!!
Basement
Morning
Hidden Truth
Notice
Panic Attack
Hospital
Tears??
Talk
Sneak out
Background
Movie
Joonie
Elfie
sooo sorry
Safe..
Memories
Sleep
Following
Chained up
Call
SAVE ME
Shot
CCTV
Mission Complete
Scared
Confession
Tattoo
Good Morning
Author's Note
Revenge
Epilogue

File

6.9K 192 14
By Aquila_Phoenix

Play the video

Y/n POV

Taehyung: y/n i think i like you . What do you feel about me ?

I came back to my sense. And my eyes widened

Y/n:uh.uh ya i- i-

He kissed my forehead

Taehyung: you don't have to answer this question in a hurry . Take ur time

Y/n : hmm..

Taehyung: ok then go to your room and rest well .

Y/n : ok ..

I quickly went to my room when

Taehyung: wait ! Y/n can i believe you

Y/n: ...... Yes of-ofcourse

Taehyung: Take this phone then, it will be helping you for your work.

Y/n : ok

I closed my door after entering. So now I can call Steve to give info .

*Flashback*
Y/n : sir give me a chance and I would definitely catch him.
Steve: ok but only once. If you aren't-
Y/n: no sir dont worry i would surely, tomorrow he is coming to my shop and I will surely act fool and pretend to be innocent.
Steve: take my number then

*Flashback ends*

But why do I feel that it's not right . No no y/n you should help to catch this criminal. I dialed his number.

Steve: hello?
Y/n: hello , i am y/n
Steve: oh y/n tell me any info about Taehyung.
Y/n : i got a file from his room last night . It is a list of the drug dealings .
Steve: ok bring that . Finally we could catch that bustard .
Y/n : today midnight, fine ?
Steve : ok
Y/n: bye sir.

*Call ended*

Am i doing something wrong ? No no y/n believe in yourself .

I waited for the clock to struck 1 am . I slowly climbed down my room through the window . As it was on the second floor it was easy for me to climb down . After that I climbed over the wall and went straight to Steve's office . I felt that someone was following me but when I turned back nobody was there. I kept walking.
As I was not allowed to meet anyone I just kept the file on the desk and came out .

Its weird, he should meet me this time .
I went back to my house. I rang the bell and dad opened it
Dad: what are you doing here . Go back to Taehyung.
Y/n : dad-
Mom : SHUT UP!! aren't you happy to ruin our reputation.
Dad : you should learn a lesson.

They started to beat me with belts . I was never beaten so much before. I kept begging them to stop but they didn't.
Finally after like 15 mins they stopped.

Dad: tomorrow you are going back to that criminal and you will never came back here .
Mom: or else we won't spare it .

They left me on the floor bleeding. Somehow I managed to get up and went to my room . I cried on my bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 2K 36
Life is cruel When you want to die It never let you But When you want to live There are Tons of issues What do you think Can you survive?
966 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
3.9K 137 50
"The first thing came in my mind and on my mouth was "JIMIN DOWN".I shouted so loudly running towards him that everyone got silent for a split second...
341K 21.5K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...