crack // Kim Taehyung (BTS V)...

By btsugoi

stitch and tae have secks More

wanna fuKK?
the action
im pregnant πŸ˜”
the end

found Him

1.4K 55 66
By btsugoi

one day taehyung was waking through the dog park with his android in his hand trying to catch pokemons on the new app pokemongo. he had his fursuit on which make many children in the park turn away screaming for their mothers.

but thats okay, theyre just haters.

taehyung popped in samsung airpods in and ignored the excessive slurs being thrown at him. he pulled up pandora and started listening to the latest ateez album, "one to all" he's an intellectual who thinks you should stan ateez.

the young furry stumbled across a lump in the grass, or so he thought. it was a blue lump. "a rock," taehyung thought and poked it.

taehyung was a dumb bitch.

it was stitch from lilo & stitch!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
48.4K 485 9
This is Jikook ;))) Slow update :)) βš οΈπŸ”ž
625K 29.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...