Entity (Younger) - Character...

By frostplay

Entity through the years of development. EST. 2013 -FROSTPLAY ORIGINAL- More

Basics
Quotes

Biblical Symbolism

103 7 0
By frostplay

• 1 Samuel 16:7

- "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

• Although Entity is Dark, he still has the qualities of Jack in him. He and Jack technically share the same heart, because dark matter copies everything. Entity's heart is covered in darkness, but that does not mean it is solely darkness. Life is a miracle and miracles do not reside in darkness. This is why Entity has genuine moments. This is his potential to be good.

Ecclesiastes 7:9

- "Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
150K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...