Cherry & Blue (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm a... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Epilogue Part Two
what daniel looks like
insta & pinterest

Epilogue

83.1K 1.7K 1.2K
By lovelike_evajacks

FOUR YEARS LATER

Rosé

"We need to take her to the doctors." I say, stepping out of the black Range Rover.

I hug Daniel's blazer around my body, my red dress, short and silky, billowing in the chilly November air.

"I'll make an appointment with Dr. Walker." Daniel holds my hand in his and walks us to the front door before unlocking it.

His white shirt clings to his body, his sleeves are rolled up with his veiny arms giving my libido a blessing and his tie is missing because...well.

The subtle rose tattoo on his inner wrist teases my eyes as I stare at our intertwined hands. I bite my lip, loving the way it's so delicately meaningful.

Entering his mother's house, I'm welcomed with warmth and a scent of cookies. The lights are on and but there's no sign of Arabella.

I walk into the living room and see all the toys and teddy bears. My eyes catch the photo on the fireplace and I'm smiling wholeheartedly. It's a photo of me and Daniel on our wedding day.

Daniel proposed to me after graduating college. To say that I was surprised would be the understatement of the century. When he got on one knee and asked me to be his forever, I bawled like a baby. I was so happy and overwhelmed with love.

I said yes in a heartbeat.

"Mom." Daniel calls out from the kitchen.

"You're back." Arabella's voice is a faint sound coming from the foyer so I got here and see her walking down the stairs with a huge box in her arms.

"Mom, what are you doing? Here, let me help." I rush over and help her carry the huge box which is rather heavy.

Daniel takes it from me, effortlessly carrying it to the dining table. She brushes her eyes over at me and Daniel, a warm, motherly smile dancing on her lush mouth.

"Did you two have a good night?" She asks.

I smile and Daniel smirks.

"More than good."

I nudge him as the blush paints my cheeks.

My mind flashes back to the mischief that took place in the restaurant elevator and his car. I bite my lip when I remember him tying me up in his car and touching me where I yearn for him.

Arabella laughs, clearly understanding Daniel's words. Daniel brushes past me and heads upstairs.

"I was clearing out the attic and found this box of Noah and Daniel's toys." Arabella speaks, a gentle hum in her tone as she remembers memories of her two sons.

I smile and pick up a blue teddy bear that has too much color on its yellow fur.

"Whose is this?" I ask, curiously.

"Noah's," Arabella smiles, "He used to color the fur every time he got yelled at. I guess he was angry and threw a tantrum by coloring this bear into a rainbow."

I grin, imagining an angry baby Noah, storming off to his room and letting his frustrations out on his poor bear.

I catch a pink stuffed bear. The pink color too innocent and pure.

"And this?"

"Daniel's, he never slept without it."

I gawk at her, a little amused, a little adored at the fact that an intimidating, broody Daniel had a pink, innocent stuffed bear. This just makes me love him even more.

I hear footsteps descending the stairs and I turn around and watch Daniel walk down, cradling Roa in his arms. A heavenly smile paints my lips upon laying my eyes on my baby. I walk over, with the pink bear in my arms, and look at my beautiful angel.

"She's asleep." I softly say to myself as I admire her beautiful features.

Her eyes are closed but her long eyelashes are lush and those rosy, pouty lips and those chubby cheeks—ugh, she's so cute. She's peacefully sleeping in her father's arms with her head resting on his shoulder.

Daniel caresses her soft, brown hair. He's holding Roa so carefully, so delicately as if she's going to break in his strong arms. I smile and brush her hair away from her small, chubby face.

"I've bathed her and changed her clothes," Arabella looks at her granddaughter lovingly, "I mixed her medicine in her food, but she only had a few spoons. She was drifting off as I was feeding her, you should have seen her, she was the most adorable thing I've ever seen."

"Thank you." I thank her for babysitting my child tonight.

It's our second-year wedding anniversary. Daniel made plans for a romantic dinner and obviously, we couldn't take our sick child with us, so we asked his mother and she was beyond happy to take her for the night.

I avert my attention back to my baby, touching her small forehead. The heat that emits has my heart tightening and has me frowning.

"Her fever is still soaring." I mumble, worry washing over me.

My motherly instinct is making me go crazy. Daniel covers her up with her pink blanket and kisses her head gently. I grab her bag, making sure everything is in it.

"Make sure to give her water when she wakes up." Arabella instructs me as I step out the door behind Daniel as he takes Roa to the car.

"I will. Thank you." I smile and hug her.

She's really the best and most loving mother-in-law ever.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweetie."

Walking to Daniel who is busy placing Roa in her baby seat, I put her bag on the backseat. I watch as Daniel carefully lays her head against the seat, making sure her blanket is covering her tiny body. Climbing inside the passenger seat, I glance behind just to make sure she's still asleep.

"I really hope her fever cools down." I quietly mumble.

I bite my lip, my hand rubbing my stomach. Daniel cradles my face and kisses me, too softly and I'm melting.

"She'll be fine, baby. She's my little fighter."

I had Roa a year after getting married. I was scared and happy and excited. Daniel was over the moon with happiness. And when we found out it was a girl, Daniel went crazy with joy. We were both nervous about being parents but we took it step by step and learned about everything we needed—we're still learning.

My brother wanted to murder Daniel for getting me pregnant but my brother was so joyful that he cried—and I teased him. My girls were squealing with excitement and Aaliyah cried, she literally bawled like a baby. I love my best friend.

Kai and Matthew had a field day about my pregnancy announcement. Teasing me about hormones and Daniel about having to watch my vagina being ripped open.

Daniel being Daniel, threw them the bird and said that's not the only time she's being ripped open.

The father of my child, ladies, and gentleman.

Through my pregnancy months, Daniel was like a bossy mother hen. Always watching over me, asking me if I've eaten every two minutes, making sure I slept comfortably.

My husband most definitely enjoyed my first trimester, considering how horny I was. Obviously, he didn't complain when I wanted what only he could give me. Nevertheless, Daniel was an angel—caring for me, loving me, holding me and when the time came, all hell broke loose.

Daniel had a literal mental breakdown the moment my water broke. It looked like he was going into labor rather than me. He was there, complaining how the hours were so long and that he was getting bored and how painful it was when I was squeezing his hand when I was literally pushing another human out of my vagina.

I wanted to kill him.

But he was happy, so at peace when he held his baby girl. In that moment, he seemed complete. And the way he looked at me, it was love—pure love.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Arriving home, Daniel carries Roa up to her bedroom, careful not to wake her as he tucks her in her crib. I place her favorite pink blanket securely on her small body and place the pink teddy bear she loves next to her. Binx curls his body into a ball and closes his eyes next to my baby.

He loves Roa and he's so protective of her, it's adorable.

Switching off her bedroom lights and closing her door a creak, I walk into our bedroom. Daniel smirks at me as soon as he lays those beautiful chocolate eyes of his on me. He unbuttons his shirt and slips it off before walking over to me. Caging me against the door, his body warms up mine within seconds.

"You look so beautiful." His raspy voice sends butterflies down my stomach and my thighs become needy.

I run my palms along his smooth, toned chest until I'm cradling his face. I smile. Crashing his lips on mine, Daniel grasps my neck, deepening the kiss. His hand reaches behind and unzips my dress, sliding the straps down my shoulders.

As the dress pools around my heels, Daniel grabs my thighs and picks me up. Without breaking the kiss, he drops us onto our bed. I whimper when he rolls his hips and I feel him right there, perfectly hard for me.

Kissing me hungrily, Daniel unhooks my red lacy bra with one hand, slipping off the lingerie piece and flinging it onto our bedroom floor. My fingers fumble with his belt and zipper and they're undone within a heartbeat. Daniel palms my breast and I moan.

He smirks, his eyes too drunk in love for his own good. I bite my lip and run my fingers in his luscious hair making him moan.

With butterfly kisses, Daniel brushes his devilish mouth down my body. My jaw, my neck where he spends a hot minute marking, then to my collarbone, my breasts, my stomach where he places a soft kiss and smiles against it.

A rush of emotion hits me and my eyes water.

I love him so much.

When he reaches that dangerous, sensitive area between my pulsing thighs, I breathily moan. I close my eyes when he teases me with a lick. Daniel curls his fingers around the band of my red lacy panties and gets rid of them within a flash. My chest rises and falls, too impatient for him. Daniel catches my neediness and grins.

Discarding the rest of his clothes and my heels, Daniel kisses my inner thigh.

"I will never get enough of you." He hums, catching me in a chaste kiss.

Rolling his hips, Daniel slides into me, throwing me into a whirlpool of pleasure. I breathily moan, loving the way he feels so hot inside me.

"Fuck." Daniel closes his eyes and groans.

I whimper and fight the urge to bite his lip when he bites it. He thrusts deeper and I wrap my arms around him to pull him closer to my heated body.

"Promise?" I seductively smile.

Daniel growls. Grabbing my thighs, he lowers himself more, plunging inside me, burying himself deeper inside me, hitting that sweet spot that has me seeing stars.

"I promise." Daniel brushes my hair away and kisses me.

I moan in the kiss when he fastens his dizzying pace. I arch my back when Daniel thrusts into that wonderful paradise, my breasts pressing against his toned chest. I lick my lips as his lips suck on my neck.

"Daniel." I whimper, my eyes tearing up.

All the pleasure I'm feeling is indescribable. Daniel moans. My body flares when my thighs begin tingling and my stomach is churning with that yummy goodness.

Daniel locks eyes with me and with another soul-crushing thrust, I'm coming. Daniel follows, spilling inside me, so warm and perfect.

We smile lovingly at each other as we feel each other's heartbeats. Daniel closes in and pecks my forehead before dropping down next to me. I breathe in joy, wrapping my arm around him as he covers us with the sheets.

"I love you." Daniel softly hums, cherishing my cheek.

"I love you." I kiss his cheek making him grin.

"I don't know if I'm ready to share you again, the first time was enough torture." Daniel grumbles.

I giggle. Daniel places his palm on my stomach, a stupid pout on his lush lips.

"This gummy bear better not steal you away from me."

He looks frustrated but his eyes say otherwise. He's happy and he can't wait. He can't wait to have a mini version of himself. I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle two Daniels. Roa looks so much like him, I can't imagine how much our baby boy is going to resemble him.

I place my palm over his and smile at him.

"No one can steal me away from you."

Not ever. The moment we laid eyes on each other, the moment we touched each other, the moment our hearts skipped, we knew this was our fate.

Daniel kisses me, so sweetly before a devilish smirk colors his rosy lips.

"Wifey, I think you owe me a ride."

I love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
18.6K 284 28
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
3.1M 78.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...