Dating simulator (Trafalgar L...

By ABAO14

This story is exactly how the title sounds, a dating simulator with Law from One Piece in a modern AU. This s... More

Tutorial
Game Start!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Ending

10

751 24 39
By ABAO14

Previously:

As Bonney spoke, her arm came around your shoulders to pull you closer, she smirked down at your insecure form with a michevious hint in her eyes.

You chose:

*Become Hawkins' ally and try to convince Law into joining aswell*

Next:

"I'm sorry Bonney, but I came here hoping to keep previous allies and I've already lost one of them." - You gave her a sad smile as she withdrawed her arm from your shoulders.

She then sighed and returned your smile.

"Alright, I understand, and admire your loyalty and conviction. If you ever change your mind and decide to join us call me." - Bonney handed you a small card with her gang's name and number and left, but not before bidding her goodbyes.

You waved at her as she disappeared from your view and then turned towards Hawkins, who now drew new cards.

"Should we make this work we'll need at least one more ally. Do you have anyone in mind?" - He talked casually not sparing a glance from his cards.

"Actually, I do." - You smiled pausing on your sentence, which made Hawkins look at you funny.

From the shawdows a figure watched over you like a hawk, glaring it's way into your soul, imagining crushing your every done, make you scream in pain until your last breath...

Later that night, on top of a known hotel with a casino, famous between mafia members:

"Do you trust me?" - You asked the person on the other end of the line from your call.

"Y-Yes but-" - The trembling voice of your right hand man reached your ear.

"That's enough. Stay put. No matter what. I'll give new instructions soon." - You ended the call and looked down upon the mass of people staring up at you.

Police cars and firemen gathered to form a barrier to retain the spectators. The head of the police spoke on a loudspeaker, the usual inspiring script that was ment to make someone thing their actions over, but you paid him no mind.

You took a few steps back and concentrated to take out the noise...

"I'm ready. Come and get me, Trafalgar Law." - With one last deep breath you ran and jumped.

The next day:

"Leader _____! Are you ok?!" - Your right hand shouted in your ear.

"Y-Yes, yes. Don't shout, you'll make me deaf!" - You scolded him through the phone while sitting up

You heard him cry and thank god for keeping you alive. You couldn't help chuckle and promissed to call back for more information, but for now you had to stay low and so did they.

The door to the medical room where you were creaked open and you immediately pressed the red button to end the call and hid it under your pillow behind you as stood seated on the metal bed.

"Missed me already?" - You teased him despite his tense features.

"How could I not, my suicidal kitten?" - Law almost spit those words out as he walked towards you fast and steady - "You realize the scene you've caused don't you?"

You nodded and he continued.

"I'm not even gonna waist my breath explaining how dangerous that was and how lucky you were that I came-"

"That's what she said." - You interrupted with your stupid joke, which only angered him.

"You think this is a joke?! Because of you people now have begun questioning our relationship, your face is on the news, you're criminal with a known face, and for some reason everyone keeps pertering me about my tatics, like your dumb ass reclessness has anything to do with my plans! I-"

You kissed his lips, tired of hearing his rant. He was better off silent and with his thic juicy lips on yours.

"Stop-" - He pushed you away but you jumped on him, wrapping your legs and arms around him.

He answered back by holding you in place and bending over the table so you'd laid down with him on top. You continued to make out until you were both out of breath...

"You scared me so badly. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come on time." - He admited in a whisper.

"But you did." - You gave him a daring smile to which he bit his inner cheek, obviously pissed at your attitude.

"You've become bold kitten."

"No, just honest." - Your smile disappeared along with his anger as you two stared into each other's eyes.

Slowly, you went in for another kiss, a tender one this time. Gentle and savouring...

"Why-did you-want-to see-me?" - He asked between kisses before trailing a new path of soft pecks to your shin and ear.

"I want us to j-join forces..." - You contain a sweet little moan as he played with your sensitive spot.

"That's too bad then..." - He stopped his work to whisper in your ear - "I only care for obedient kittens, not dirty girls."

With that he gave a quick squeeze to your ass before straightening himself and smirking down at you.

"But I did enjoy the show." - He winked and turned around, leaving you hot and moist down there...

"W-W-What?! H-How-Law!" - You wanted to scream at him so you got up and ran after him.

You caught him and the two of you began a mock fight, like an old couple would, with you ending up trapped in his arms and almost being punished, if only the door hadn't been suddenly open...

"Oh, pardon me!" - A beautiful girl with brown silky hair held the handle of the open door - "I didn't know you were in here."

Taken by surprise, you and Law jumped far away from each other, with the color red spreading all over your faces and necks.

"W-We weren't-" - Law stopped you from giving out too much information.

"I-I just came to c-check on her."

"Ok good. I assume you're alright then, after that unfortunate incident you're very lucky to have doctor Law helping you." - She gave you a sweet smile but for reason you didn't buy it...

"Y-Yes, very lucky..." - You kept up with her charade.

Law scratched his troat, making the girl and you turn towrds him.

"______, this os Lami, my temporarily new secretary. She's here in place of my previous sick secretary and will be helping us in our new alliance." - He avoided your pointy stares while explaining.

"The more the merrier." - Those were the only words you could muster at the moment.

"Glad to hear that. Please excuse me ladies, I'll go rest in my room for now." - His half assed excuse clearly was ment for an easy escape.

"Good night, Law-kun." - Her smile annoyed you to no end.

"Sleep tight, don't let the monsters eat you." - You smiled with a deadly dark aura surrounding you.

"T-Thank you." - He said before escaping.

You were left alone with Lami but a few seconds later she also bid farewell and went to her room with a blank face, so now you had time for your original plan, hunt down Law...

You walked towards his room with heavy steps and didn't bother knocking before entering. Lucky for you he was in the middle of stripping and only had his pants half way on.

"So now were allies huh?" - Sarcasm dripped in your voice.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" - Law tried keeping a calm posture while taking the rest of his pants off, standing only on his boxers - "And I would appreciate if you knocked first."

"And I would appreciate if you didn't give me hope when you've got other woman around." - You stated bluntly shocking him.

Law's shock turned into a smug look complemented with his usual smirk taht melted your insides. He took a few steps towards you and held your cheeks in his hands with care.

"That's right. So what are you gonna do about it?" - His response drove you mad.

"I will do anything!" - You didn't mean it that way, but Law took it as he wanted...

"Oh my... really? Let's test that out..." - He walked to his bed and sat - "Strip."

Answers you can choose from:

1 - Strip with confidence

2 - Strip and cover yourself shyly

3 - Strip and lap dance

4 - Refuse and storm out

5 - Cry

6 - Slap him

7 - Go after that bitch

8 - Show your dominant side

9 - Play with yourself

10 - Ask more about that girl

A/N: I feel like this one will be fun xD Also, who is that woman? ;)

Edit: Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be Monet but Lami as described in appearance 😅 pls pretend this mistake never happenned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 29 7
๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฐ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ {โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ NEW CHAPTER EVERY THURSDAY โœจ๏ธ๐ŸŒธ} "In a city st...
36.8K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...
20.1K 651 19
[MODERN AU/COLLEGE AU] COMPLETED โ˜‘๏ธ !!! female luffy x male law !!! The sun and moon, two complete opposites that both need each other. Luffy is a...
2.1K 45 15
Requested by @iheartzoro991 this may took long so i thank you if you're patient of waiting on my trash stories thank you (โ โ—โ โ€ขโ แด—โ โ€ขโ โ—โ )โ โค You are a gi...