A Cat And A Human: Male Reade...

By Setokia

What happens when a human with 2 Semblances meets a beautiful cat Faunus. I don't own RWBY, or the pictures i... More

Bio
New Cover
Chapter 1: Meeting Kali
Chapter 2: New Home and Night Terrors
Chapter 3: Day After and Y/n's Semblance
Chapter 4: A Visitor, Y/n's Tragic History and Confession
New Book Trailer
Chapter 5: Morning After and Kali's Problem
Hiatus
Polls

A New Book Trailer

1.2K 3 1
By Setokia

We get a shot of a battle field with weapons all over the place, the camera zooms in as we see an armless man glowing white as a boy that looks like him is seen crying. The camera zooms in on the glowing man revealing that it's Minato as he is Disintegrating in front of a crying Naruto before his spirit heads up into the sky. Once Minato disappears from Narutos' site he is seen floating in nothing but a white void until his chest glows a reddish orange and Kurama is seen exiting him. Once Kurama is out of Minatos' chest he himself glows a reddish orange then disappears. Minato then Glows yellow before he disappears in a yellow flash and the camera pans down showing Minato looking at his hands before he looks up and see's a boy backing him with H/c sitting down cross legged before Minatos' hand reaches out to him. The camera pans out showing us the boy looking back at Minato before he stands up then walks over to Minato while the camera fades to white showing us the cover of the book.

COMING SOON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...