RULES AND ROSES II

By HouseofReadz

*NOTE: This is the second book of "Rules and Roses". Be sure to read the first book first! *sorry for any m... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIIII
X
XI
XII
XIIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIIII
XX
Epilogue
BOOK 3?
BOOK 3 OUT NOW!

XIII

4.3K 189 89
By HouseofReadz

Don's POV
"Is there anything we can do" I asked my lawyer. He sighed, "not much, unless we move forward with the rape case. And even that may be a stretch" he says. I sigh and shake my head. "I don't want nothing to do with that. And I'm tired of talking about it" I said. Nicki grabs my hand and squeezes. "Its ok baby, we will find another way" she said. I nodded and we left the lawyers office.

We get into the car and drive off. "You hungry? Wait.. I know you hungry. What you want" I asked.  "Seafood" she said excitedly. I drove to her favorite spot. We park and walk in then are seated by the hostess. "So what are we going to do about Zo" she asked. "My lawyer said that legally we have to give her back. I am 'technically' not her parent since Im not on the birth certificate" I said. "But can't we do a DNA test to prove that you are her father" she asked. "I still have no legal rights to her. We have to give her back" I say getting choked up.

"Hi can I take your order" I hear a familiar voice say. I turned and looked in her direction. I almost stopped breathing. It was my ex that I once loved but broke my heart. "Don, I thought that was you. How are you" she asked. "I've been good. You" I asked. "You know, just working" she said then giggled. Nicki pretended to clear her throat. "Oh, this is my lady Nicki" I said.

Nicki's POV
"Hi I'm his fiancé" I said making sure to flash my ring as I pulled my hair out of my face. She smiled and said "nice to meet you". She took our order and left.

"Who is that" I say with a slight attitude. I could tell he knew her personally by the way he looked at her. I admit it, I'm jealous. "She's just an old girlfriend" he said and took a sip of his drink. My eyebrows raised. "Girlfriend" I asked. "Yea, we dated before I met you" he said. I rolled my eyes and changed the subject.

A couple days later...
"So I'm trying to figure out who this girl is. Ever since he ran into her. He been acting funny" I said to Ari. "funny how" she asked. I shrugged. "I don't know. Its just different" I said then sighed.

Bzz. Bzz. I looked at my phone and opened the message.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Elias, stop hitting your sister" I slightly yelled.

Don's POV
"Ay bro, you'll never guess who I saw not too long ago" I said to Kev. "Who" he asked. "Aaliyah" I said. He looked at me and his mouth dropped. "Bro are you serious" he asked. I nodded. "Yea, she work at this restaurant me and Nick went to" I said. "How you feel" he asked. I sighed. "I don't know man. It's like all them damn feelings came back up" I said. "you used to really be in love with shorty" he joked. "Man shut up" I said with a chuckle.

I pulled out my phone and opened my IG.

Liked by ItsNickiBby_, KillaKev, AaliyahJay, and 897,397 others
TheDon_ No place I'd rather be 💙

View all 7,349 comments
Thirstyhoe y'all are so cute
ItsNickiBby_ my babies 💖
Randomgirl aww your the best daddy 😍
AaliyahJay she's precious
TheDon_ Thank you 😊 @AaliyahJay

Liked by AriKari__, TheDon_, KillaKev, and 239,686 others
ItsNickiBby_ I ain't got to compete with a single soul..

View all 4,386 comments
TeyanaTaylor yas bby 😍
Randomguy 🤒😍
Hatinhoe it look like you got on one of those sweat things the girls be wearing to the gym
TheDon_ 🤑

Liked by TheDon_ and 67,976 others
AaliyahJay You miss me?

View all 2,353 comments
KarinJinsu Damn baby 😍
Randomgirl B O D Y 🔥
TreySongz 👀
Hatinhoe bitches love to post they ass..smh
    AaliyahJay But you still on here looking at it 😘

My eyes widened when I saw Aaliyah's picture. I quickly dm'ed her.

TheDon_ you free tonight?
AaliyahJay is this you asking me out? Lol
TheDon_ is it a yes?
AaliyahJay 🙄.. yea I'm free
TheDon_ come through to the studio
AaliyahJay ok. Be there in 30.
TheDon_ cool

About 45 minutes later, my bodyguard led Aaliyah into the room. I smiled and stood up to hug her. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed. She smelled so damn good. "How are you" she asked then sat down. "I've been doing good" I said. "I see, you got like a wife and 10 kids now" she says with a laugh. "I have 4 and a fiancé" I said with a chuckle. "How old are they" she asked. "Kairi is almost 5, Zoë is 3, Elias is 1, and DJ is a few months" I said then hitting the blunt. She reaches for it and I pass it to her.

I watch as she takes a hit and blow out the smoke. I licked my lips as I stared at her. "Cute" she said with a smirk. "What you been doing" I asked. "I've been working. I also do YouTube on the side" she said. "Oh word? That's cool" I said. "Let me show you something" I say and turn on some on my unreleased music. I sit there and bob my head to the music and rap along. She sits in her seat and bobs her head to the music. My eyes never leave her body and my mind begins to wonder.

We link eyes and she gets up then walks towards me. She stands in front of me and between my legs. I look up at her and she sits on my lap. My hands creep up her thighs and I softly rub up and down. She adjusts herself until she is sitting directly on lil man. I can feel myself start to get hard.

We don't say anything and just start kissing. I stick my hand in her hoody and grab her breasts. She moans and turns around until her front is facing my front. I feel her start grinding on top of me. I wasted no time and got up with her on top of me and set her on top of the table.

I snatched her clothes off and yanked down my pants. I pushed her legs apart and rubbed her clit in circular motions. She threw her head back in pleasure and moaned out. I lined myself up at her entrance and slowly slid in. "Mmmm shit" she moaned quietly. I slowly picked up the pace until I was pounding into her. The table creaked with each stroke. "Fuck me daddy" she screamed. I stroked her harder while tightly gripping her ass.

"Fuck I'm 'bout to nut" I say. I pumped into her a few more times then pulled out and bust on her leg. I hear a knock at the door. "Ay go the fuck away. I'm busy" I yell and then laugh. She giggles and pulls her leggings back up. "It's just like how I remembered baby" she says. I bit my bottom lip and smacked her ass.

I hear a knock at the door again. "WHAT" I yelled pulling the door open. "Nick called like 3 times bro" Kev said. I sighed and grabbed my phone. "Wifey calling" she asks with a chuckle. I wave her off.

I get off the phone with Nicki. She didn't want anything, she just wanted to know when I'd be home. I turn towards Aaliyah. I smiled and pulled her close to me. "When imma see you again" I asked. "I don't think wifey is going to like this" she says and chuckles. "Don't worry about her" I said and leaned in for a kiss.

A/N: I apologize if the kids ages are off but I really don't remember how old they are lol. Buuuttt don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 812 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
1.6K 84 17
Bloody Hands and Broken Minds: book 2 !MAJOR SPOILERS FOR FIRST BOOK!
53.8K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
15.4K 1K 40
A true struggle between black and white. Genniffer just can't seem to pick the right decision. Neither of them are the right choice. Genniffer can't...