MAFIA HEIRESS IN DISGUISE (CO...

By SteilinK

Battles between life and death. Blood everywhere. That's her life. She was born to be a Heiress. But she chos... More

MAFIA HEIRESS IN DISGUISE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 (PART 1)
CHAPTER 12 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 (PART 1)
CHAPTER 18 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Author's Note:
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
SUMMARY OF THE STORY
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SCARLET GALE: THE YAKUZA EMPRESS

CHAPTER 35

3.6K 68 2
By SteilinK

THE AMAZING PLAN

SAMANTHA

I wake up in an unfamiliar basement. My both hands are tied up with plastic rope. My head  still hurt. I heard some people  coming when I heard their voices.

“My bro Harrizon, you’re the great. Thank you for bringing this lady to me. Your money and trip to any destination you want is already ready,’’ I know this voice, it’s Zyhell.

“Thank you bro. Just be gentle torturing that lady. She’s beautiful,’’ Harrizon?

They both enter the basement. I saw how Zyhell look at me with full of anger. On the other side. I saw a guy beside him. The guy just smirk. Who is he? Is that Harrizon? His far from Harrizon I know.He got a big scar on his face. This is what he was saying.

“Oh, the Queen Storm is already wide awake! How’s your sleep your majesty?,’’ Zyhell asked me with full of sarcasm.

“FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!’’ I spit to his face.

I feel a pang of pain when he punched me on the face.

“Don’t you dare shout at me,’’ he said and again punched me. I just smirk.

“That’s all. Tsk! Weak!’’ I said and again he punched me with so much force. I can feel that my lips is already bleeding. I can’t fight back because of this plastic rope. Tsk!

“Storm do you want to hear a story about a Princess. Well there’s a Princess. That Princess is been hiding for so long inside the Castle. Her Mother and Father loves her so much. One day, the villain named Memphis kidnapped that Princess and her Mother. His father is so angry when he knew that his wife and one and only daughter were kidnapped. They tried to escape but sadly the mother died because of my shot gun. Yes I killed the loving mother of that Princess. And the Princess cry and cry. But they're thankful that the Princess escaped. But as the Princess grow. Memphis keep on following her. Memphis wants that Princess and her family gone because Memphis wants to rule the mafia world. When the Princess went shopping. We ambushed her and his so called brother James. Memphis is so happy because the Princess died and his father went miserable. And that will be your story also Storm.’’

“My father hate that you meddled in our business. You ruined everything so this is the result of your existence. You will going to suffer Hell Storm Saphira.’’

I didn’t say anything. So all this time it’s you Zyhell. You motherfucker! You tried to kill us. But sadly you failed to do that. My mom is still alive and so am I.

“Tsk! Is that your confession of all the sin you have committed?’’  I said while gently untying the rope around my hands.

“Poor lady. No one will help you. I thought you have a gang? Where are they?.’’

I saw Harrizon Lock the basement door. “I don’t know either. Maybe they’re just around the area.’’

“What? Around the area? Poor Queen. She will die inside this big basement,’’ he said and punched me on my face.

I spit the blood away. I saw how angry Harrizon while he looked at me. Not yet Knight. We’re just starting.

“Bro Harrizon. This place is a great place. How did you find this?.’’

“A friend just recommended this place,’’ Harrizon answered.

I saw him looking at every corner of the basement. The basement is surrounded with glass walls except at my back. He can’t see that I am no longer tied up. I saw that he have the fake gun we prepare.

“Lady in mask. Do you want me to get your mask out of your face,’’ he ask while aiming to get my mask. But before he can grab it I kicked him in the balls. He moved backwards while jumping because of too much pain. I walk towards him and kicked him again.

“Poor  Richard Valcor. I hope he can witness this scenario. This scenario how his only son scream because of too much pain.’’

I saw how he order Harrizon to get me but Harrizon just give him a playful smirk.

“All this time. I hate hearing you saying Bro. Your voice is getting into my nerves and I hate hearing you saying bro because I’m not your fucking brother!" Harrizon said while gently removing his artificial face. Underneath, is his original face with his black mask.

“The fuck! All this time you’re a Fucking traitor!"

“Serves you right Zyhell! By the way, I have with me the recordings of what you have said earlier. This is a good evidence about the crime you have committed. The Agents will surely honoured to have this,’’ Harrizon wave to his face the recording pen.

I just laugh seeing his scared face. Where is the strong Zyhell Valcor now?

“You ruined my life. Now let me ruined yours also,’’ I kicked him multiple times. I saw blood coming out from his mouth. I’m not yet done Valcor I’m just getting started. I grab him from his collar and throw him  into the wall.  I walk towards him and punch him in the face like how he punch me but with doubled force. I punch him 15 times in the left face and 15 times in the right. And Lastly I punch him damn hard in his stomach. He groaned because of too much  pain he's suffering right now.

"This is what hell feels like.Stand up and fight back. You evil! Where's the mighty Zyhell now? Are you weak?’’ I kicked him when he didn’t answer my question.

“No I’m not!,’’ he said. I look into Harrizon’s direction. I signal him to let them in. He open the door for Ranger, Healer and Sniper. When they enter the basement, they looked so amused when they saw Zyhell’s situation.

“Poor guy. I thought you’re so strong and brave enough to fight our Queen. But, we’re wrong because you’re just a good pretender, pretending to be strong,’’ Ranger said while smirking.

" Your name doesn’t fit you. We heard you saying that our Queen will suffer Hell because of you but right now, I think you’re the one suffering like hell,’’ Healer.

“I can’t imagine seeing you screaming like a cry baby. A cry baby calling for his father to come. But so sad, your father doesn’t have any idea that his only son is in pain right now,’’ Sniper.

I walked towards him and kicked him again.

“I already warn you. No one can defeat me. I tell you. Your just digging your own grave. Now that I already have you, your father can no longer set his plans. I know he can’t do his plans without you.’’

I saw him open his eyes.

“We’re not alone. Someone so powerful is helping us setting our plans. I tell you, his more powerful than you,’’ he said while laughing.

“Tell me who is he?’’

“I won’t tell you. I know they can find me. And after that they will kill all of you.’’

“You will tell me his name or  you want to die?’’ I said while pointing him my gun.

“I’ll rather die than telling you his name.’’

“Okay, It is your choice so ready to die. Your gonna die inside this basement and no one will find you here. You can’t escape because this basement is surrounded with metal bars. Only us can set you free. Just a warning, if you try to escape ready yourself to get hurt. Just one move you’re already six feet below the ground because we have planted hundreds of bombs here. This area is sorrounded with Lazers. Just one wrong move. You're body will turn into pieces .So, If I were you, I’ll rather tell the truth so you have a chance to get free.’’

He was silent for a while. I know his thinking.

“Okay fine. He’s the one that rules the black market. He’s the master behind drug dealings and all illegal things. He is the well- known Cyclone.That’s all I know because dad only knows him.’’

“Cyclone? It rings a bell. Thank you for the info but sorry not sorry. I’m not letting you go. Boys, tie him up and make sure he can’t escape. Locked him inside this basement and make sure he can’t escape."

“No problem Queen!’’ they all said is unison.

“Good. Take care of that cry baby.’’

I left the basement. I just smirk thinking how his father will react if I sent this video to him. Richard, I think it’s one point for me. But, I still need to deal with the head. Cyclone? It rings a bell. I think I already heard that name.

Now that I already cut the tail, the next thing I need to do is to cut the left hand of the wolf and it’s Valcor. But before that I need to discover more about Cyclone. I know he have his right hand. I need to know every single details about this guy Cyclone.Harrizon is right, his plan is such a fun.

THE PLAN

I’m already fixing myself and about to go when I got a message from knight.

Knight: We just gonna talk through text message. I already discuss my plan to the others. Just wait for my message. I’ll just gonna inform you what you’re going to do.

After I read his message. I went to the parking lot and get my motorcycle. On my way towards the old building, Knight sent me a message again.

Knight: You need to pretend that you’re waiting for someone. I told Zyhell that I sent you a message that we will gonna meet each other.Because I will tell you some info about Memphis. You need to walk towards the door, I turned off all the lights so expect that it’s so dark. If you’re already near the door. I will hit you with a fake bat so you need to pretend that you’re hurt. I will hit you twice so pretend to fight back. You need to do that. Zyhell will keep an eye on me but don’t worry, Ranger, Healer and Sniper is on standby. They will join me, they will pretend as my back up.

I just smirk upon reading his message. I drove fast and arrive to the area. It is indeed so dark. I slowly walked towards the door. After that I stopped and pretend to open the door. I count 1 to 10 and ready myself when I feel the presence of Knight. Before he hit me whisper something.

“Ready yourself. Pretend that you’re unconscious I’ll gonna carry you to my car.’’

After he said that. He hit me with a fake bat. I pretend to fight back and after another hit I pretend that I’m already weak. I gently lay on the ground.

Knight carry me towards his car. He put me in the back sit and after that signal Zyhell to follow his car. Knight enter the driver seat. His car is tinted so it’s not visible that he’s not only one in his car because Ranger, Healer and Sniper is also with us.

“That was a good show ma bro. But you look so awful with that face,’’ Sniper said while laughing.

“Don’t you dare laugh, his just meters away.’’

“Don’t worry knight. They can’t hear us and beside this car is tinted,’’ I said.

“I know. Healer, get a pack of red face paint and do your job on our Queen’s face. Make a fake wounds. Make sure to make it realistic. After that, get the food coloring and put it in her shirt.’’

“No problem. I’m good in this kind of job,’’ Healer.

Healer started doing something on my safe while Knight is busy driving towards our destination. While Ranger and Sniper is busy doing their jobs us the monitors.

“Guys, make sure not to get hurt. Knight, be careful you have the most dangerous mission. Healer, Ranger and Sniper, just stay inside the monitor room and make sure to take a video of what is happening with us. Also I want the three of you to finished Zyhell’s men. I know we can do this.’’

“Of course we can,’’ Healer.

“That asshole will surely scream because of pain,’’ Sniper.

“I told you. That guy is just a great pretender. He’s just pretending to be strong,’’Ranger.

“I know so, let’s end the reign of Zyhell. Let’s finish that asshole.’’

I just smile remembering how we end up capturing Zyhell. I’m so lucky to have those morons. They all have brains, especially Harrizon. At last, we already captured Zyhell. I looked into my watch and it’s already 11:00 in the morning. I got my motorcycle and went to the place where I used to go when I want to take a rest. It’s located near our company. I want to have a peaceful mind so I want to go there.

I was about to start my engine but stopped when I felt my phone vibrated inside my pocket.

When I opened my phone I saw a message from my cousin Payne.

Payne:  We need to talk. It's very important. Let's meet in POISONOUS CHAMBER...... HANS ADRIAN GREGOR IS IN DANGER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 252 23
Anong gagawin mo kung malaman mo na lahat ng nakikita mo ay kasinungalingan? Paano kung akala mo normal ka ngunit hindi? Paano pag nalaman mo na ang...
42.9K 2.4K 62
VAMPIRE SERIES 1| Drake Jr. Montefalco Bloody Weeding, childish husband, and the naughty mate. She's a human while he's a Vampire. *** What's the fe...
553K 15.1K 63
"if you're ready to face hell, just call me and I'll be there to send you in hell"-Aica Yvonne De Luna. she's a vampire who is living in the world of...
397K 13K 97
Si Adrianne Selene Montreal ay lumaki kasama ng labing-isang mga kuya niya. Palagi siyang pinoprotektahan ng mga ito at iniiwas sa mga gulo. Ngunit a...