Prince Of My Heart

Por rayson2017

Sophia buries her family in one week, she loses the only hope she had in her life, not only that but she has... Más

|Chapter 1|•√
|Chapter 2|•√
|chapter 3|•√
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|chapter 6|
|chapter 7|
|chapter 8|
|chapter 9|
|chapter 10|
chapter 11
|chapter 12|
|chapter 13|
|chapter 14|
cast
|chapter 15|
|chapter 16|
|chapter 17|
|chapter 18|
|chapter 19|
|chapter 20|
|chapter 21|
|chapter 22|
|chapter 23|
|chapter 24|
|chapter 25|
|chapter 26|
|chapter 27|
|chapter 28|
|chapter 29|
|Chapter 30|
|chapter 31|
|chapter 32|
|chapter 33|
|chapter 34|
|chapter 35|
|chapter 36|
|chapter 37|
|chapter 38|
|chapter 39|
|chapter 40|
|chapter 41|
|chapter 42|
|chapter 43|
|chapter 44|
|chapter 45|
|chapter 47|
|chapter 48|
|Chapter 49|
|chapter 50|
|Chapter 51|
|Chapter 52|
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Epilogue

|chapter 46|

34 7 1
Por rayson2017

Chapter 46
Sophia POV

I toss and turn on the bed not really sleepy, I sigh standing up, Alex's shirt hugging my body as my feet meet with the cool tile, I just need chocolate and maybe some milk and I'll be out.

I've gotten used to having those two things every night before going to bed that I really find it hard to sleep without it.

I walk down the stairs thankfully I don't bump into anything as I walk in the dark, soon I reach the kitchen but am surprised to see the lights on already, William standing there I think trying to operate the microwave.

Here let me I pull it open putting his mug inside, I close it and set the timer

Thank you he sends me a smile, usually  Alberta wakes up to help me but I guess she's tired from learning how to cook lasagna all day, she was excited to meet you.

I saw that I smile, what's that? I point to the mug.

Milk and honey, can't sleep without it he nods.

I can't sleep either but I got it much worse I smile, milk and chocolate cake.

I don't think you will find that, Alberta hates it when I have sweets.

Well then, I guess its my turn to spoil you tonight but it will be just between us, I can quickly whip up a chocolate cookie or cake anyone you want I send him a smile

Cake, definitely cake, I don't remember the last time I tried that he nods eyes following my movements

I nod, the timer going of, i switch it off pulling out the mug, I let it cool while pulling out the ingredients for the cake.

I start the mix while he quietly stares, you know I want to thank you.

Why? I frown looking up at him as I transfer the batter to the pan sticking it in the already hot oven

I've not seen Eric smile the way he does since you came into his life, he told me about everything and am glad you decided to come back into his life.

I smile, I love Alex and will do absolutely anything for him

Alex? He laughs, no wonder he's so crazy for you, he loved that name Alexander, that's what everyone used to call him, he's mother especially seeing as she gave him the name but then she started calling him Alex just her of course, it was a pet name even though she was not allowed to but she did it anyway, but after she died no one has ever uttered the name, I don't think anyone is allowed to, but am glad he loves you so much to let you call him that.

I laugh softly, when he introduced himself to me he told me his name was Alexander, I thought it was a mouthful, I usually call him Lex when am in a really good mood or Alex I shrug, I never thought it had a meaning behind it.

Well now you know he sends me a smile, you remind me so much of her, a good heart and a sweet smile to go with it.

I smile nodding, thank you William.

It's nothing he waves me off.

We talk for a while or in other words he throws in jokes as we wait for the cake, soon it's ready and waiting for it to cool, when its warm I cut out a slice for him pulling out ice cream from the fridge I top it off with a smile, there, ta da!!

He hands me a fork as we dive into the cake together.

Alberta should really stop keeping me away from chocolate, it's life.

I smile nodding I always tell Alex, but they never understand my addiction.

He laughs finishing up the cake with a yawn I'm going to bed now or I might not sleep tonight, goodnight Sophia he grabs my hand placing a kiss on the back of my palm.

Goodnight William I wave goodbye watching him leave
I sigh happily to myself maybe I got this under control, I quickly wash the dirty things leaving the cake in the fridge I grab a jug of water and an empty glass moving back upstairs, it's an habit Alex has, he wakes up at times to drink water, the last time we shared a bed he woke up three times just to get water, I wonder how he developed this habit.

I slide into bed next to him, he mumbles out incoherent words pulling me closer, I smile yawing slightly, there it is.

****

I don't have clothes to wear why did I decide to stay the weekend again? I frown turning to Alex who is pulling on blue swimming shorts and a white shirt to go with it, leather slippers adorning his feet while am still standing here in a towel, I do admit he looks good.

Do not worry am sure Alberta has arranged something for you he says followed by a knock on the door, see everything covered he walks towards the door, speaking to Alberta before grabbing a pile of things from her hands.

She asked Timothy to get you a few things, T shirt, jeans he throws them to the bed, did my driver just buy you a bikini he laughs pushing the bright pink bikini to me.

What!! My brows raise in surprise my cheeks turning pink

He laughs wear it, he walks towards the wardrobe grabbing one of his shirts you can wear this over it.

Do you think that's appropriate? I frown I mean I've always been a fan of my body even when I was suffering and really slim but added when I moved here I ramble but your dad and Alberta won't that be weird?

Soph he grabs my arms calming me down, relax, you have a great body if that's what you are worried about, and as for my dad he would probably be in a swim truck all day moving his stomach in our faces.

I laugh nodding, how many times do you come here to spend time with him? I pull on the bikini

He shrugs maybe twice a month sometimes once depending on how busy I am.

Well I really love your father, it's fun spending time with him.

More than me he pouts pulling the white shirt over my body.

I smile nodding, much much more than-"

Breakfast is ready Alberta says from the door scaring the shit out of me

Forgot to lock the door, sorry Alex laughs you'll get used to it

I hope so I shake my head, my hair waving down my back.

Come on breakfast he grabs my arm leading me down the stairs, we get to the dinning room and Alberta sends me a smile placing the remaining chocolate cake from last night on the table.

I knew it, Sophia will melt your cold cold heart and let me have chocolate William starts stretching his hand out but she stop him.

Not for you sir for-"

Hello!!! We hear a scream from the living room followed by footsteps.

Who is that? I frown turning to Alex beside me

Oh God he groans as his brother I can recognise walks into the dinning room, I think my heart skips a bit from nervousness when Elena walks into the room with him.

Alberta darling!! James yells rushing to her and pulling her into a hug I missed you.

My eyes move towards William who is hugging Elena.

Alex I called your assistant to ask where you were and he told me you where here so I decided to bring you a gift she sends him a smile completely ignoring me.

Now that I think of it bad idea I hear James mumble beside Alberta as the freaking duchess walks in, her white pearly teeth flashing at us.

Okay I can't do this I grip Alex's hand underneath the table.

He turns towards her, bad idea Elena

How? She frowns, this house is for family right and Eleanor will be part of the family soon enough unlike someone else she scrunches up her nose moving towards Eleanor who is in a dress similar to the one I wore yesterday only in dark green, longer and in heels.

Oh God I think am going to puke but not out of disgust out of nervousness and a little bit of fear.

I'm the only one allowed to invite people into this house Elena, William sends her a straight smile, but since she's here I don't think its a bad idea to tell her to leave.

Thank you sir she speaks softly her accent slipping through where as mine is completely gone replaced with a New York accent.

I need to go, I whisper into Alex ears as they pile around the table.

Come on Soph it's time you face her he whispers, it's okay, you are staying for my Dad, don't let her presence distract you and plus she holds no grudge against you

Yea right, o sigh nodding turning back to William as he continues to talk.

So you are Sophia, much more prettier than the last time I saw you James smirks grabbing my hand and placing a kiss at the back of it.

My cheeks immediately light up thank you.

I told you Alex got nothing William winks at me

I laugh turning back to the breakfast, eggs,bacon,mushrooms,sausages,baked beans,black pudding and fried bread, such a large meal but who cares the only times I've had opportunities to eat this is at Rosie's house or with Simon when we go out.

Hmmm Alberta this chocolate cake is Sooooo good when did you start making anything with chocolate in this house? Elena turns to her

I pull my lip into my mouth.

I did not make it, Sophia did Alberta sends a smile towards me.

I grip Alex's hand in mine, oh my gosh am scared of an 18 year old.

She frowns scrunching up her face, no wonder it's so mundane she rolls her eyes pushing the plate to the side.

I smile, she does know she's human too right? I laugh in my mind but realise I said it out loud making the table laugh excluding Eleanor and Elena of course.

She has humor too, wonderful James laughs feasting on his food.

Well I think it's wonderful Sophia Eleanor speaks softly reminding me of my mom thanks to the accent

I nod thank you, maybe she's not so bad, she does seem nice

Anymore bread? Alberta says next to me making me jump

Shit!! I really need to know how you do that? I send her a smile panting slightly from the scare

You will get used to it, James laughs softly, did Eric tell you about the time we followed her all day to figure out how she did it, we were little at that time

Yes we just realised h hbyh yh were secret doors at my house and she was really fast on her feet Eleanor replies wiping on her lips with a smile ybyb

Okay I smile nodding moving back to my cake.

Hey why don't you three get ready, we are spending the day by the pool, now that it's actually y William laughs dissolving the awkwardness
H
I watch as all three stand, moving away making me relax immediately, maybe it takes time for me to adapt to people.

I don't know why Elena likes that girl so much William scrunches up his nose, am sorry Sophia I hope you don't mind her staying here, I could chase her away, am not the prince with manners he laughs

I shake my head, it's your house, and I don't mind one bit I smile helping Alberta with the plates, by the time we are done I find everyone outside by the pool.

I gulp moving towards Alex who is seating under an umbrella James in the swimming pool with the other two girls.

William and Alberta seating a few yards away.

Hey I peck his cheek sliding into the seat next to him.

Am glad you are feeling better he pulls me closer as Elena and Eleanor climb out of the pool settling opposite us.

So Sophia what about Henry? Elena starts sipping on her juice.

What? I frown how do you know about Henry? I speak slowly hoping I would get it.

Elena!! Alex warns him

Alex? I frown turning to him

It's just Elena, she does foolish things when she's bored Eleanor sighs, right Alexander?

I frown I thought no one was allowed to call him that

Alex gulps, I'll go talk to my father he stands up moving away.

I had a private investigator following you in New York too Elena speaks

Well he's not so private I roll my eyes remembering the guy I kept on noticing

And I know you are in cahoots with this Henry guy, whatever game you have I'll figure it out she warns me leaning back in her seat.

I laugh, I just met Henry, am not in cahoots with the guy I snort sipping on the juice Alex left, my eyes dart around the pool to see Alex walking inside with a frown.

No puedo creer que me haya reemplazado por esta chica tonta
(I cant believe he replaced me for this foolish girl)
Eleanor mutters under her breath, Elena frowns turning to her

What does that mean? She frowns

Si vas a insultarmere, al memos debrais tener uh cerebro Lara pensar primero
(If you are going to insult me, you should have a brain to think first)
I say back at her,my accent slipping through after a very long time.

She gasp in shock as Elena looks between both of us in confusion

¿Quien crees que eres? No puendes veni aqui y decirme estas cosas?
(Who do you think you are? Coming in here and saying these things to me?
She almost yells at me but immediately calms down when Elena sends her a look

Si puedo lo hare !! ¡Crees Queen tu pequeno plan para asusatarme con esos matones funcionaria!!
(Yes I can and I will!! You think your little plan to scare me with those goons would work!!)
I almost yell at her my rage passing through as I lean across the table at her

Oh no tienes idea de lo Queen puedo hacer, estupidia nina, you debria salir mientras puedas
(Oh you have no idea what I can do you stupid girl!! You should get out while you can!!)
Her facade finally cracks screaming at me at the too of her voice

Elena squeaks placing her hand on jer shoulders to calm her but she shrugs her off, Eleanor rage filled eyes on mine.

My anger getting the best of me I yell right back ¡¡Lo sabia!! ¿Pour que no encuentras in hombre que relamente the ama?
(I knew it!! Why don't you find a man that actually loves you!!)

Te robaste al hombre que me ama th puts!! Si crees que la paliza fue pepquena, entonces tienes otra cosa que viene
(You stole the man that loves me you whore!!if you think that beating was small then you have another thing coming)
She yells at me standing up throwing her hands up in the air.

We need some help over here!! Elena screams out at James and her father, Eleanor calm down she grabs her shoulders trying to seat her down

No me llames puta !! No soy uno!! Tu puta!!
(Don't call me a whore!! I am not one!! You bitch)
I yell standing up too, I've had enough of that stupid word, every single time I try to convince myself everything is okay and she says things like this!!

Uh Sophia maybe you should calm down!! You both should!! James steps forward.

I need to get this on camera!! Alberta William smiles at Elena.

Who understands what they are even saying? Elena frowns trying to calm her friend down.

!!Como to atreves ¡Seras castigado por esto!!
(How dare you!! You will be punished for this!!)
She yells as the others speak among themselves.

I narrow my eyes, hoping she would throw a punch then I would show her just where and how I grew up
Cerci end Nueva York, soy mas fuerte que tus pepquenas amenazas!!
(I grew up in New York am stronger than your little threats!!)
I yell back at her meaning every word

She narrows her eyes boiling mad as she turns around walking towards me

Someone get Eric!! Elena yells as James tries to hold her back

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35 9 8
Tomorrow is my wedding day. Most women can say that their wedding day is the happiest day of their entire lives, getting to spend the rest of you...
404K 11.3K 121
"Together we interwine but love isn't the only thing that matters. You're my shade of black, infinite and endless." - For a man who has demons dark a...
2.3K 534 36
[Genre: Romance, Drama, unrequited Love] Diana's best friend, her unrequited crush, is getting married soon. As she's heartbroken watching the new co...
12M 430K 53
He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend from the start and wasn't willing to giv...