someone | daniel seavey βœ”οΈ

By SWISHYSEAVEY

i was someone he didn't fall for instead he fell for someone else OUT NOW More

π™π„π‘πŽ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
update!

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

3.1K 87 50
By SWISHYSEAVEY

CHAPTER TWELVE

someone once asked me if i was in love.

yes,

i'm in love and i fell a little too hard because it felt like my whole world had broken when you emailed me to say that it would be better if we didn't see each other. it felt like my heart had been tossed around so many times that it just dropped and broke. that was when i realized that you were never there to catch me when i fell.

FINSIHED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
98K 2.3K 24
Two words. Plain and simple. That's how it started for them and that's how they fell in love with each other. Satisfied with the beginning of their h...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...