Controlling the Hidden Anger...

By alphafox270

While the whole of the supernatural world is preparing for Adam's forces, (Y/N) spends his time with only two... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

1.8K 37 10
By alphafox270

(3rd Person)

As soon as she charged, (Y/N) readied himself for a fight while Francine just gulped and got into a combat stance. However, the fight between three Deity users was interrupted by Heather jumping over and grabbing the nekomata by her neck, only to suddenly slam the girl through the wall and creating another hole much to Michael's chagrin.

Heather: You shall not lay your criminal hands on my precious little brother Kuroka!

Kuroka: Oh ho... Heather Downfall eh? That's just as interesting as the two brats... but unfortunately I can't...

She was interrupted by a blast of concentrated Holy Wrath which seemed to come from Heather as she held her hands together while looking over at (Y/N).

Heather: Stick close with Lord Michael, he'll protect...

(Y/N): Sis... I don't need protection.

With that, both he and Francine ran out to join the others in fighting off the invaders. (Y/N) ran forward and chopped a fallen angel which resulted in causing the angel's head to come clean off its shoulders. The reason for this predicament became clear once the faint line of evil energy could be seen surrounding his palm. Then without turning around, (Y/N) used his sword still in its sheath to block another attack and then turn to slam his leg into the devil's face which caused a sickening crack.

As he turned to fight another, Francine intervened and used her massive Holy Wrath wings to impale three enemies at once before tossing them away, she turned to punch a fallen angel in the face and then raise her leg backward to kick a devil in the face which sent them both flying at the same time.

Francine: How did they even get into heaven!? I thought only angels and anyone of pure heart could get in?

(Y/N): You've lived here longer than me, and you're the one with the questions!? Geez, alright, best guess is their leader, Ophis probably used some spell like Michael and the angels did to me and the rest. Hmm... but I don't see Ophis anywhere.

Francine: You've met Ophis?

(Y/N): I first met her when I lost my parents, now she's trying to recruit me for this insane plan of hers to kill every single lifeform and restart the world. With her as their God of course... oh and she's obsessed with killing a massive red dragon.

Francine: You mean Great Red?

(Y/N): Yeah, anyway, until we find Ophis or whoever is using the spell we'll just need to fight off the Khaos Brigade...

Francine: Heh, that was my plan from the start.

(Y/N): Jesus you're giving me uncomfortable vibes, you've got Asia's face and you're spouting all the opposite words that she'd say.

Francine: Get used to it.

(Y/N) sliced a lone fallen angel that went to sneak up on them, once he sheathed the sword the fallen angel quickly fell.

(Y/N): I still have no idea how I'm a natural with a sword.

Francine: You've had the Relic of Corruption with you your whole life, you just didn't activate it until now... what did you think the Relic would choose an amateur or something?

Francine's necklace glowed and a white light surrounded the three devils that went to attack, suddenly they all fell dead right in front of the two.

Francine: Huh...

(Y/N): Guess the Relic of Grace attacks any who have dark desires towards you, kind of overpowered considering any enemy who attacks you is basically dead... holy crap I could've died when we fought.

Francine: Yes, though your intentions weren't dark and vile which is what spared your life I guess.

Finally the two stopped talking as they both ran from each other to take down their own enemies. (Y/N) quickly disposed of four others with one swing of his Relic then turned and kicked another in the face before his wings automatically protected him from the other sneaky enemies by morphing into fists and smashing them together.

Once the wings turned back to normal, he took to the skies where several fallen angels and even some angels awaited him, but (Y/N) gritted his teeth, steering himself through them while subtly cutting through the opponents before landing back on the cloud. The flying enemies ran towards him to fight, only to feel something missing as they all look back simultaneously to see their wings in pieces with blood pouring out their backs. It was almost like an art piece as everyone witnessed several flying enemies suddenly falling through the clouds with trails of blood.

(Y/N): Huh... so that's how a fallen angel is born.

(Y/N) turned to see an enemy advancing and readied himself... when suddenly they were all covered in flames much to his confusion as he watched the devils and fallen angels scream out while burning to death.

???: Kept you waiting huh?

(Y/N) smirked and turned to see none other than his bishop Ravel Phenex smiling at him with a hand covered in flames.

(Y/N): You're getting really good at controlling your magic, how about your Evil Energy?

Ravel responded by producing both Evil Energy wings which made (Y/N) extremely proud, again another enemy tried to attack only this time a small figure with a wooden staff whacked them away, spinning their weapon before planting it in the cloud and glaring at the enemy.

Mira: I won't let you touch Big Brother...

(Y/N): Finally comfortable with calling me that?

???: Yo Boss!

He turned to face Isabela looking at him with a big grin and a fist resting on her hip, behind her was the rest of the peerage each with their own expressions and weapons out.

Isabela: Your orders, boss?

(Y/N): Kill anyone that attacks you, your allies are mostly angels with armour... you can kill some ally devils if you want though...

Mira: Oi...

(Y/N): Not now... maybe when the fighting's all done.

Yubelluna: In other words: just fight anyone who wants to fight us, right?

(Y/N): Basically... I see you guys managed to perfect the spell... kind of last minute though don't you think?

Ravel: It is a spell that is deemed useless for devils since even if we went into Heaven we'd be at a disadvantage anyway... and plus, it's a century old spell so of course it was going to be difficult to find how to do it properly.

Siris: Please stop bickering, I'm waiting for the fights to come.

Ile: Yeah! Bring them on already!

Nel: Our trusty chainsaws will hack them all down!

(Y/N): Well then... enough talk, let's go!

All but one moved out as (Y/N) huffed in amusement, looking at Mira with a hand on his hip.

(Y/N): What are you still doing here?

Mira: Wherever you go big brother, I go!

(Y/N) sighed, scratching his forehead while a wing of his grabbed a devil, tossing them over to Mira who slammed her staff into the devil's face breaking their teeth permanently.

(Y/N): Fine... I guess I'll need some backup...

Mira smiled widely, running off with (Y/N) following her, they stopped on a part of the cloud and allowed the enemies to come to them. (Y/N) used his fists and sword to cut and bash any opponents away, Mira used her staff and Evil Energy to swipe and zap anyone that came too close for her liking.

Off in the distance, (Y/N) smiled widely as he saw his peerage also taking down their own opponents, he noticed that thanks to his peerage's presence, fewer angel guardians were falling and more opponents were disappearing as every time they were in a spot of trouble, one of (Y/N)'s peerage came along to help. Even Shuriya, Marion and Burent were helping out by attacking every enemy they saw!

(Y/N): Y'know there are many emotions I've felt before... but I dunno how to describe this one, never thought I'd...

Mira: Be so glad to have a peerage, heh... you could say we're like the third attempt of a family Big Brother. Only difference is, we promise we can take care of ourselves, and even if we can't you're strong enough now to make sure we won't die!

(Y/N) turned to Mira with a raised eyebrow, before huffing and shaking his head before making his smile turn back into his usual frown. Mira smiled though, she could easily see (Y/N) was agreeing with her since he suddenly went silent, usually he'd voice his disagreement or say something along the lines of to concentrate, however this time him being silent means he agrees, even if his face says otherwise.

(With Heather)

The angel clashed with Kuroka, slamming her fist into the nekomata's stomach who coughed before being sent flying. However, just as Heather went to follow up with another punch, Kuroka quickly evaded and twisted her body to avoid the quick kick Heather went for as she dodged.

Kuroka: You're so slow! Is this really what Heather Downfall is capable of? Where's that beam I saw earlier? That stung me more than those fists could!

Heather: Your acting could use some work! You may be a user of a Deity Relic, but you're far too cocky for your own good!

Kuroka: Tut tut Heather Downfall! Remember what my Relic is? It's the Relic of Willpower! Meaning it's not cockiness but willpower that is brewing out of me, as long as I have my willpower, nothing can defeat me, not even you!

Kuroka hopped over Heather's fist, landing on it with grace before winding her leg up and going for a kick, only for Heather to block it with her other arm and attempt to grab Kuroka with the arm she stood on. Only for Kuroka to once again move quickly and avoid the grab, she placed a hand on the ground and smiled widely as streams of cloud suddenly burst from below.

Kuroka: I'm quite the master when it comes to the elements, why don't you play with your head in the clouds for a while Heather?

Heather moved to dodge every attempt of an attack from the clouds, while they seemed harmless, she didn't want to take chances since Kuroka was using them to attack... they must damage somehow, otherwise Kuroka wouldn't have... no... wait...

Heather quickly ran through the clouds and to the shock of Kuroka managed to grab her neck just as she went to attack her.

Heather: A smokescreen by using the clouds? Not a smart move when facing me Kuroka!

Kuroka yelped as Heather tossed her away, she quickly manoeuvred her way to land on the wall only to look up and smack away a chair that Heather threw. When the chair was out of her sight, Kuroka went wide-eyed as Heather managed to finally get a hit in via a Holy Wrath covered fist into her chest. Kuroka went flying out the building once again, only to skid across the floor and avoid a kick from Heather.

Kuroka: You are so annoying!

She waved her hand and summoned what appeared to be multiple wheels the size of cars that were covered in black flames, Heather frowned at seeing them before Kuroka waved her hand once more and caused the black flamed wheels to head her way. Heather however was able to dodge the wheels with ease, she quickly got to Kuroka who grinned wildly.

Kuroka: Bye bye!

She suddenly disappeared to Heather's shock, she turned to see her standing behind her and punched her face... only for Kuroka to disappear once again. However this time Kuroka kicked her in the back of the neck and as she turned, another Kuroka appeared, kicking her in the spine. Suddenly, a whole army of Kuroka's appeared, all of them giggling and hiding their mouths behind their kimono sleeves.

Kuroka?: What's the matter, Heather?

Kuroka?: Are you seeing double?

Kuroka?: Or perhaps you've gone mad already, and such a young age too...

All the Kurokas moved in, but Heather simply gained a massive glare.

Heather: You amateur...

Heather's body exploded in a white light and all the clones quickly went away with only the original slamming her body against the cloudy floor. Kuroka shook her head and looked up, only to frown upon seeing Heather now had two massive angels wings in the form of white flames, not to mention her eyeballs were replaced with white flames too.

Kuroka: Oh dear... maybe I should start getting serious...

The bells attached to Kuroka's kimono bashed against each other which caused a ringing sound to be heard by them both before Kuroka's eyes opened sharply and she made a dash for Heather who responded by dashing towards her as well.

(With (Y/N))

(Y/N) cut another devil in half while Mira bashed two fallen angels down, sending them straight out of Heaven. (Y/N) sighed, wiping the blood from the sword with his fingers and flicking it off.

(Y/N): Even if their numbers are less than before, there's still a whole hell lotta them.

Mira: Doesn't matter, we can still take them.

Mira was surprised when (Y/N) suddenly picked her up, tossing the blue-haired girl away just in time to dodge a large blast of magic. (Y/N) looked up, only to see two figures, a female and a male. The female was someone with brown hair tied into a bun, red glasses on her face and tanned skin. The male also had brown hair, although his was so long it had bangs that covered his right eye, he wore black armour with a black cape over it.

(Y/N): Black cape huh? What a copycat...

???: This... is him? The False Devil? Tch, what a weakling...

(Y/N): How about we save the smack talk for when I'm kicking your asses? Feels much better to talk shit while your face is getting pounded.

???: Quite confident too, should we both go?

???: No, we'd rather not ruin our fun...

???: Then how about against two?

Francine arrived on the scene, her hair covered in blood while her Holy Wrath wings and eyes burned brightly, she quickly got into a stance while her Relic shone brightly once again. (Y/N) huffed in amusement, drawing his own Relic and displaying it for the two enemies.

(Y/N): How about your names? You know before we kill both of ya...

???: Katerea Leviathan.

???: Shalba Beelzebub.

(Y/N): Related to the originals huh...? Doesn't matter... you assholes are going down either way.

Katerea smirked and readied her magic whereas Shalba charged with his gauntlet heading straight for (Y/N)...

To be continued...

(A/N): Man... I almost forgot my schedule was back myself!!! Bad me! No brownies for me! Hang on... no brownies... maybe I should be... screw it! Bye! Gonna buy me a box from the nearby shops! Yes, you heard... read... that right, shopS, massive S to show there's more than one! Anyways, thank you guys and gals so much for the continued support and as always eat one or more brownies every day!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 16
Power is the one thing to corrupt everyone's minds: it's what most villains crave in a hero film, either that or wealth. (Y/N) knows the possible out...
89.7K 1.1K 56
Y/N has always been called a weakling at Union Academy. He's beaten, yelled at, and eventually, he gets expelled by the headmasters. But what if a po...
5.7K 262 10
Being a stray devil is difficult. Specially when you live in the Underworld. After his entire peerage was killed due to his king's foolish decision...
184K 2.2K 32
(OLD VERSION, I WILL REMAKE THIS ONE SINCE THE PLOT IS BAD.) (Earned #1 in Highschooldxd) As Y/N went to a uproar battle against Sirzech, he was defe...