A twist In My life *completed...

By MilaZenHarmony

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (last official chapter)
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 39

49 1 0
By MilaZenHarmony

5 weeks later
"Ok, awesome work everyone, let's get working on the next set!"

Cue to change clothes for the next shoot. I dropped my smile the moment I stepped into my changing room. I took the couple seconds I had to quickly haul on my next suit of clothes, cause a couple of seconds later the tailors and seamstresses entered to rush me out to make little alterations to the dress. Then I stepped onto the platform for the shoot.

I hate having to smile so much. Yet they ask me to get a few more shots with smiles.

"Ah, yes! Perfect! And white teeth! Girl how are you so perfect?!" The director asked.

I forced a chuckle and they took the shots. Until I just arrived at a point where the tons of smiling literally hurt. It began to feel unbearable. My mouth felt like it was trembling.

"And we are DONE. Nice work today everyone, let's give it up for Zendaya!"

They all cheered and clapped. I just whooped and clapped along, then hurried off to my changing room and locked it, laying down on the sofa. I ignored movement in my stomach and tried to omit the positivity left in my mind to proceed with my day. The moment I sat up a knock sounded at my door and I sounded a loud groan before shouting: " I'm changing my clothes!" I put on my contact lenses and quickly changed into the clothes I had arrived in. I waited a few seconds before unlocking the door and saw no one. Until I looked on the ground to see a bouquet of flowers. And an array of chocolates.

"Really?" I shot a glare down the hall at the nerd walking away. He looked back occasionally then I realized I could use him. "Hey! Wait, get over here," I yelled and he abruptly stopped, then strode towards me. "Can I have your name? And number." I grinned lightly. Fool.

~~~~~ + ~~~~~

"ok, have a seat."

I sat on the familiar couch of the therapist's office.

"Oh! Wait. These are for you." I retrieved the flowers and chocolates from the door and handed them to her.

"Oh! This is so nice! Thank you, so so much. I really needed something sugary in my system, like, how'd ya know?" She put the flowers in a vase and immediately ate a Lindor chocolate truffle.

I quirked a brow. So if she ever got on my bad side I could easily poison her chocolate... I wanted something more challenging.

"So, how have you been feeling? What's new hun?"

I shrugged and closed my eyes.

"same old. Today was exhausting. Draining even. " I didn't wanna talk about it, but I knew she'd try to get it out of me anyway. So I'll just freak her out a bit.

"Oh, can you elaborate?"

" It's self-explanatory. It's just been that for a year now."

"oh, have you been feeling somewhat numb too?" She leaned in a bit.

I nodded not even bothering to get into it.

"Oh, how about sudden bursts of emotions?"

"A burst of anger or sexual desires, Yeah," I smirked.

She furrowed her brows and wrote down the last sentence. That surely caught her attention. A few seconds later she looked at my stomach and asked a question I knew she wanted to for a while.

"Have you been active, in that manner... or have a partner."

"Yes."

" Okay, out of genuine care do you protect yourself?"

"Oh, I'm not the one that needs protection." I muttered lowly, "No. my current situation was from a dare actually, but he's dead now."

She choked on air and I laughed. I think I will never not laugh at people's misfortune.

"Wait, so it was rape? Or consensual?"

"It ended up being consensual, wasn't at first- but he's dead now so I don't care."

"Oh, you're.. you're taking it well. Uh, mind me asking how, if you kn-"

"*sigh* if you heard the news with Trevor Jackson, then there you go. Y'know, the police interviewed me thinking I was a culprit or whatever —fucking racist— and I wasn't very... sane that day. So I kept laughing at certain questions." I held back the laughter that wanted to erupt from my throat.

" Well, it would seem pretty suspicious. What questions?"

" I dunno man, one of 'em were if I knew how his dick came off and asked how I was impregnated by him. I wanted to creep the interfering men out." I chuckled and noticed her knitted brows.

"Wait, why would they need to ask that?-"

"Cause one- no you gotta turn off that camera first."

"Oh, you know I ca-"

"Oh, too bad, I could just leave and not tell you." I got up quickly to leave and she huffed before reluctantly turning off the camera. "Now, was that so hard?" I walked back to the couch when I was sure she had the device turned off.

"Why did you need it of-"

"Cause what I'm about to share with you, my parents already know, but your superiors shouldn't. You're lucky I am gonna tell you Cause no one else should know this."

She grew concerned, guilty and surprised in one, then she motioned for me to continue. Like I need your permission. Honestly, y'all, I'm just doing this cause I can feel her sexual frustration from here and she's my therapist so I'm just gonna be helping her out. Kinda paying attention mainly to my own benefit. I hadn't had it in 3 days and the crave was strong as fuck.

"Hm, yeah so one of the guys mentioned my secret to the investigator. Which brought out the question of: how did I become impregnated."

She confusingly motioned to continue. So I said I'm a hermaphrodite. Always have been, both of my organs functioned perfectly too. And of course, she didn't seem to believe it. I tapped into her mind and listened to her pondering thoughts. She would need proof, and I'm not afraid of exposing my body one on one, so I stood up and began to undress.

"No, what are you doing?"

"Do you use contraceptives?"

Very Short Smut beginning (not detailed) ahead, skip along. 🏳️‍🌈💎♐️🧬

"I- I had started to get the birth control injections. Why?"

I just smirked and shut the last window while ensuring that the door to this soundproof room was locked.

I pulled off the last piece of clothing and stood infront of her then sat on her lap.

"I've got this thing, where I could just feel when someone is off-balanced, and that they don't believe me..." I started to manipulate her mind to get undressed as I continued to seduce her. "... no one has to know. Not my parents, your boyfriend or anyone that doesn't belong, period. When all this is over you will not remember any of it. Buene?"

She nodded and gave herself in.

🏳️‍🌈💎♐️🧬 ok, we're done, lmao

We bid each other farewell from the end of that session and I walked on out, into my car and to the next place I was to go. But I couldn't really understand why she was tracing on the bottom of my spine, talking about a marking. I would've remembered getting hurt or a tattoo.

I walked to my car and sat down starting it up when someone —or should I say Dani— knocked on the other side of my car. I motioned for her to step in as I turned on the a/c.

"Hey, What's going on? I just came from mom's house."

I took off as she closed the door.

"What's going on there? Did they find the body?"

"Yep," She popped the 'p' "She was crying like she just got a painful wound or something. I nearly wanted to leave her right there. And it was so coincidental that the cops had shown up to tell her at the exact moment they were presenting the case on the news."

"Those cops are so fucking lame, though!" I laughed and she chuckled along.

"Right, after I dunno how long they just found him... though, he was buried under a pile of rocks. Which was nicely done, by the way, bravo!"

I flipped my hair and smirked as a response. I took the time to take out my contacts, seeing we were stuck in traffic.

"So, where are you going?" I asked, putting them in the container.

"🎶any way the wind blows; doesn't really matter to me..!" She was off-key.

"Dear Lucifer, you sound horrible. You gotta get voice training."

She slapped my arm as I continued to drive while plugging in the auxiliary chord to her phone.

"ok, was I supposed to feel that?"

"Shush or I'll put on a sensitivity spell on you, or worse."

"Whatever you say, boss,"

She jammed to the music playing until I stopped near a pastry shop. I turned down the noise and somewhat relaxed. It's been a while since I've done that. The me deep down truly enjoyed it. But of course, an outside situation had to be the distracting factor. I put on my contacts once more then exited my car to intervene.

"What's with the bullshit with y'all misogynistic men? You're hurting her."

I effortlessly pried the man's hand off the woman which resulted in him becoming furious and began to roar words at me. Of course, it attracted more people to view the scene, but I was unbothered. He was just an empty vessel making the most noise. His words were directed to myself and the woman and honestly didn't bother me until he grabbed my side. This definitely irritated me so I swiftly brought his hand behind his back. Men finally rushed to pull him away from me once they saw what he did.

"Don't you EVER lay a hand on me, Or that woman, or ANY OTHER person for that matter. What she chose to do is her decision, what belongs to me belongs to me. You have NO permission to go ballistic because you got issues you can't solve when it comes to you're damn self and ego."

Dani came out of the store just then, and I looked to see that the woman was stunned and crying with some people comforting her.

"Don't let me catch you again, or you won't like the result," I warned. You see, I remember faces clearly, and if my demon decides to go off, I can't stop it. "Fabriacate diem, punk. Qualem muleirculam" (sarcastically: make my day, punk. What a bimbo.(in Latin, not sure if it's new or old?))

I shrugged away from the concerned people, covering my already healing arm.
We got in the car and I drove off to the next venue for the afternoon.

"You sounded colder than that guy back there, was he that much of an idiot?"

"Yeah, and he's gonna be my next meal if he decides to try his shit again. I already know his sickening scent." I scrunched my nose up and she laughed. "Y'know, I'd expect you to be a bit creeped out, like Bella."

"Oh, trust me. I am oddly cold when it comes to behaviours like yours and people like— no, creatures in human form, like you." I didn't know if I should smirk or glare at her. "Don't be conflicted, it's just a fact. So how long until you're due?"

"I don't know and honestly don't care. I'm just gonna leave them for adoption."

She looked at me shocked. I returned her glare until she opened her mouth again... I would honestly prefer to keep her mouth shut. For the rest of the ride. I'm tired of people saying what I should or shouldn't do with those things. I don't act on much free will anymore.

"But, wait. You don't want it? I thought-"

"I didn't want it. Just wanted to fool with someone who had a dare to fulfil, get revenge and have a meal. I only regret this part."

She took a while to process that, which I know she thought was reasonable. But I knew deep down she had compassion for children and raising them. Plus she wanted children without having to go through the drama of birthing them and body changes.

"Okay... how about this win-win situation. I know they won't be normal. I am an expert in dealing with that. So if you don't want them... I can take care of them. I'll just need milk from you."

I groaned at the last part. I didn't wanna have to but I'll do it anyway.

"Girl, I hate this whole pregnancy shit. My tits feel a bit sore and I had to buy new bras. And they keep on moving in my stomach." I grimaced at the queued movement and this girl actually laughed.

"double the annoyance then? You look like you'd rip them out any minute."
She rubbed my stomach while I muttered profanities.

It's going to be a long day.

+——x——+

Bed. Reenergize. Live without worrying about anyone or anything. And some peace. That's all I beg for right now. I'm tired of this façade.

I ascended the stairs, telling my parents I'd be back down soon. I entered my room but didn't even get to fucking sit. I dropped my bag beside my feet and crossed my arms: following suit of Bella's stance minus her stern face. I should've seen this coming. I closed the door and unintentionally set her off a bit.

"When were you planning to tell me?"

"tell you What?! Why are you looking at me that way?"

"Why? Huh... WHY? I WANNA KNOW WHY THEY FOUND RICHIE'S MUTILATED BODY??" She half yelled and her face got red.

"I don't know? Maybe poor searching skills?? Why are you mad? What are you implying??!" I was surprised. I thought she'd be appreciative.

"You fucking killed him! Grotesquely at that! Do you have no soul!? Why-"

"Excuse me, I was doing you and all of us a favour of preventing that bloody pedophile from further existing, he fucking RAPED YOU BELLA. TWICE IF NOT MORE! Are you really convicting me!? I only killed him. I didn't feast on him-"

"I don't care! You could've gotten caught! You've killed and had so many guys, they'll catch up to you! You need to control the-"

"No! Don't come to me with that bullshit! I CAN'T CONTROL IT. IM NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR MOST OF MY ACTIONS. YOU THINK I LOVE THIS SITUATION!? NO! BUT AM I COMPLAINING! NO! CAN I GET HELP!? NO! BECAUSE IT'S TOO STRONG! I AM WEAK, OKAY!? WITHOUT IT I'M DEAD! What I did to Trevor, to Lucas, to Richie... to all the rest... I was controlled partially... and even then. I had the power to do to them what old me couldn't even try if thought about."

"So who fucked me? Huh? And Camila?"

I narrowed my eyes at her before calmly saying "us". She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But there was none. There were glares on me that made me feel disgusted. There was a sudden interest that wasn't there before. There was my- or should I say our rebirth. There is the epiphany. No one can get this thing to leave. Especially since it's a love-hate thing. I hate that it happened, but I love some of what it enables me to do. I really can't live without it. So save me your prayers." I put my bag by my bedside and grabbed my phone. "I'm going for a walk, you should too, love."

I exited and ran downstairs. Didn't even pass the living room when I was called back to the kitchen. I exhaled before stepping towards them;

"Hmm?"

"Ok, you gotta listen to us carefully. It's not bad news actually, " my Dad began but I didn't further listen.

I tapped into their minds and found out before he was halfway through the next sentence, and stormed out.

I just walked. I didn't have a desti- Wait. I'll just go to Shawn's. I'm starting to wonder if they (my parents) knew that I meant what I said. It's serious. I can't get any help from any religious person. Not even the pope. And I can't know the name or he's gonna end up non-existent.
We're not ready for that big of a milestone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 25.1K 46
A/N I am currently editing and rewiring this a little because their are some grammar mistakes and parts of the story that can be explained and writte...
118 11 11
~Doomed to walk to the Earth for over a millennium. Constantly searching for the answers that she needs. Days, weeks, months, years on an endless loo...
207 1 95
#######READERS BEWARE!####### THIS BOOK CONTAINS *Graphic sexual scenes *Death *Gore *possible Abuse *Triggering behaviour and bad language. ######...
20.4K 474 58
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...