mini fics

By bultaoreumei

everything pinson πŸ–€β€οΈ More

INSATIABLE
END GAME
END GAME II
END GAME III
END GAME IV
END GAME IV (Real End)
REGRET
REGRET II
REGRET IV
REGRET V
FOR YOU

REGRET III

2.1K 95 18
By bultaoreumei

It was a nice, fine day.

To Thailand, that is.

But to Saint the world felt sad, lonely, empty. All because of a promise he couldn't keep. He was the one who said those phrase, but he was the one who took it back without permission. To other people it may be just a simple thing, but to Saint it was more than just a decision.

Perth was there when he needed a shoulder to cry on. He was there when the situation got tough. He was there when he needed him. And he couldn't even say thank you properly to him, and he broke that trust Perth gave him.

"I wish I could do something, Perth. I really do. I wanna work with you again." Saint thought to himself.

Saint, on his way to his agency, received a call from his manager.

Saint: Hello khrab P'Chen?

Chen: N'Saint, where are you?

Saint: I'm on my way there khrab.

Chen: Will you drop by at the mall near the building? We need to meet someone by lunch. It's already 11.

Saint: Okay khrab.

Chen: Then, be careful on your way here.

Saint cut the line off.

He sighed.

Saint and his manager never opened up about their conversation again the day they told the news of Saint dropping out from the series.

On the road, he didn't even have the strength to speed up his car. He lost the excitement of having new projects. He is thankful, but the thrill of doing all the projects lined up for him were all gone with happened between him and Perth.

After half an hour of driving, he finally arrived at the mall and went straight to the parking lot.

He got out of the car and went straight to the elevator.

After a few minutes of walking, he found the restaurant that P'Chen texted him. There he saw his manager with a woman.

Chen: N'Saint, over here.

Chen was calling him excitedly while waving his hand.

Saint went straight to his manager.

He wai'd at the both of them.

The woman smiled at him sweetly.

Chen: Nong, this is P'Jane. She have a proposal that I know you won't refuse.

Saint looked at her and wai'd.

Jane: Sawasdee kha. Im your P'Jane. So Nong, I would like to offer you a job.

Saint looked at his manager than back to the person having a conversation with her.

Jane: So, I wanna offer you a series to be aired in China. Of course the shoot will happen there. We have already casted all of the characters and we're only lacking with one cast, and we're hoping you'll accept this.

Saint was dumbfounded. A series in China. This is great opportunity. But-

His P'Chen enthusiastically talked to him.

Chen: Nong!!! This is great news!!! You can be in a series again and this time it's abroad!!! You'll be known more worldwide!!

But Saint didn't even hesitate to answer her.

Saint: Can I think this through first? I wanna take this job without any regrets.

Chen's eyes widened. He was shocked to see Saint having secons thoughts. He thought for sure he was gonna accept this happily.

The woman infront of him was shocked but of course agreed at him.

Jane: Of course. This isn't some easy decision so I completely understand you. I will give you a week. If by then, I'll contact your manager again and I guess, I'll just hope for the best.

Saint nodded and wai'd at her.

The woman walked out of the restaurant and immediately, Chen lashed out on Saint.

Chen: What were you thinking Saint?!?!

Even before Chen could continue the reprimanding, Saint already got up from his seat and headed out straight to his car.

Chen who was trailing behind him with speed because Saint was walking in fast pace. But one thing that Chen could noticed from Saint was, he was trembling. Chen haven't seen the look in Saint's eyes for now that's why he doesn't know how to talk to him right now.

Finally, they both reached the parking lot. Before Saint opened the door of his car, he finally stopped on his tracks making his manager stop with few steps behind him.

Chen wanted to kill the silence so he opened his mouth first.

Chen: N'Saint! Talk to me! Why did you give such an answer to P'Jane?! We both thought for sure you were gonna take this opportunity! This will develop your acting skills more! Also your popularity-

But Saint cut him off without looking back at him.

Saint: Popularity, popularity! Is that all you care about?! Me to be well known??!!! I know every artist dreams to be well known but we all wanna be well known in a sense that we aren't forced to!!!

Saint finally faced his manager.

Chen felt the shivers run down his spines. Saint was in rage. And this Saint is something that won't listen no matter what. But Chen still didn't give up.

Chen: Nong listen to me-

Saint: No! You listen to me P! You want me to take this series because it's gonna be aired abroad while I decline the season 2 for love by chance because it's local??!!! You're telling me to ignore my roots??!!! Love by chance was my first ever successful series!!! I started there!!! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the series and the people behind it!!! How could I be ungrateful to them??!!!

Saint's tears couldn't be held back anymore and eventually, fell down. Continuous flow of liquids from his eyes were visible.

Saint wiped his tears and turn his back against his P'Chen that suddenly became mute.

Saint: You know how much I loved that series! You know how much we owe that series! You know how much we should be thankful to that series! It gave me the break I've always wanted in the entertainment industry! How could you just easily forget about it P?! We both started there. When the series was cancelled to air at a certain station, who was there for me to cry on? Who was there to caress my back telling me everything's gonna be fine? Who was there when I felt so down?

Chen was trembling. Letting all the memories back.

Saint: Ive done everything you wanted me to do after the series ended. Accepted jobs even if I didn't want to. Ive followed every single thing you asked me to. If you already forgot where we started, I'm sorry but I don't wanna take the path you're gonna take on.

Chen: Nong, wh-

Saint: We may have a contract but I'm gonna terminate it and find a better, good natured manager than you.

Chen just went blank. He never thought they'd get to this point. Which everything they both built up from the scratch, crumbled in a snap.

Saint: I don't wanna work with greedy people. I wanted to become an actor because it is my passion. But in order for me to enjoy and have fun while taking this path, I need people with open minds and hearts. Not some people thinking only of ways to climb to the top not even looking at what they're stepping on. Do you remember when Perth and I barely had couple events? I was sad yes but despite us being barely together, when we meet, he was always there to take care of me. He sticks with me even though some people dislike it. He doesn't give a flying care who hates our loveteam. He knows Im his pair in the series. He knows who to support. And Im gonna do the same. I promised him we're gonna finish the series together. And I'm gonna do just that.

Saint opened his car and got in. He quickly turned on the engine and left the place.

Chen was cut off from the entire world. It's like he was in a box with no other people in it but himself. He felt like suffocating. He didn't know Saint would be brave enough to leave him.

Chen: W-what have I-I done?

In the end, he cried.

He wanted Saint to be known. It was his duty as a manager. Find him jobs that will benefit both of them. He followed his instincts. Only that this time, he did it wrong.

Chen quickly went to his car and followed Saint. He kept on calling him nonstop but of course it's understandable that Saint wouldn't answer.

Chen: In the end, I just treated him like a toy. Where have I gone wrong?

Since Saint doesn't wanna talk to right now, he needs to talk to that certain person that he hurted badly. So he gave up on calling Saint and dialled a different number instead.

The phone kept ringing until someone finally picked it up.

Chen: Pupae, it's Chen khrab.

Pupae: Oh Chen, anything you need kha?

Chen: Umm, is Perth with you?

Pupae: Yes he is.

Chen: Could I possibly meet him right now?

Pupae: Why? What happened? He's still in an event right now and won't be done in two hours or so. You could just tell me and I'll relay to him the message.

Chen: No, I wanna talk to him personally. Please text me your address and I'll head there right now.

Pupae: O-okay?

Chen dropped the call after thanking Pupae.

Now he's on a mission to save the relationship him and Saint have as talent and manager.

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

It took me long but I had to finish what I started.

This is so tiring but I hope yall will like where this is going. ❤️

Leave me votes and comments please? Thank you 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 3K 27
The title says it all! ✨
97.1K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...
63.6K 2.5K 28
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘Ίπ’‚π’Šπ’π’• π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„ πŸ”₯πŸ”žπŸ”ž πŸ… #57- Perth (12-8-2020) "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‰π’†π’„π’Œ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’…π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" - 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 "π‘Όπ’Ž...
2.7K 351 29
#AePete πŸ–€β€οΈ >> {This story is a continuation of "Love Square" and "Love Line" written by our beloved @perthandme. Means, you have to read this two b...