[On Hold] A "Lazy" Gamer & Hi...

By ThatLazyImmortal

[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just th... More

[~Key Information~]
[~"NEPICNESS"!!!~]
[~Not a Chapter but Please Read~]
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}

{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

1.4K 37 19
By ThatLazyImmortal

(A/n: Hey dear readers sorry for taking so long in updating this story and hope you're having a great day or night :). Enjoy the chapter!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[???(???) - ???]

Histoire is currently panicking big time as she frantically types away at a holographic keyboard floating in front of her at insane speeds while staring at a floating monitor.

Ever since you, her one and only master fainted she has been frantically trying to find out what happened since it should be virtually impossible for you to suddenly faint from nothing.

She suddenly stopped typing and paled when she saw what was written on your status screen.

~~~[[[Status Screen - Start]]]~~~

-Name: (Y/n)

-Age: Unknown (Looks about 18 but can change at will)

-Race: Primordial Gamer

-Class: Heaven's Nightmare(Unique)

-Status: ⚠️%Error%⚠️

«Host is currently undergoing purification, duration unknown.»
«Side Effect: Amnesia and random outburst of violence against hostiles.»

~~~[[[Status Screen - End]]]~~~

Histoire trembled not believing what she saw. "A-Amnesia...No no no!" She starts frantically typing away at the keyboard again trying to see what she can do to help you recover quickly or there's going to be a lot of problems especially that last part was very foreboding.

...

...
(A/n: The star(★) means "scene change" just thought I'd give you a heads up.)
...

...

[Lastation(Day) - Hotel Room]

"Mmm..." You open your eyes only to find yourself in an unfamiliar room on top of a bed and having no recollection of who & where you are but you keep your calm and scan your surroundings with narrow eyes.

As you were looking around you see hear the door open and turn to see a "158cm (5ft 18inches) red-eyed fair-skinned pretty teenaged girl with long black hair tied into pigtails by blue ribbons.

She noticed you were awake and ran towards you with a frantic look on her face. "(Y/n)!, are you ok?!" She quickly looked you over making sure there nothing wrong with you but then noticed how she was acting and turned bright red. "I-Its not like I was w-worried or anything so d-don't get the wrong idea, Baka!"

You ignored her outburst meanwhile your eyes unconsciously softened as you carefully looked at the girl who seems to know you and while she does seem familiar, you can't recall her name. "Uhm... Would you happen to know me?"

She looked at you stunned then paled as her voice trembled. "Y-You shouldn't joke around like that (Y-Y/n)..."

You tilted your head. "(Y/n)? Is that my name?"

She looked like she was about to faint but she gathered herself albeit barely and tightly gripped your shoulders. "I-Its me Noire d-don't you remember?" She looks at you hoping that you're just joking around even if she knows you wouldn't joke like that.

You shook your head and looked at her apologetically "I'm sorry Uhm...Noire, was it? but I really can't remember much of anything."

She starts to tear up and runs out of the room to go get help.

...

...

...

As soon as Noire left you looked around the room and got up off the bed.

A holographic window suddenly popped out of nowhere right in front of you.

~~[[[Would host like to enter Safe Mode to speed up recovery?]]]~~

~~[[[Yes or No]]]~~

You click yes since recovering probably means somethings wrong with you and getting better faster is the best choice you could currently think of.

"Woah..." Your suddenly surrounded by a burst of black flames but they feel very familiar so you don't panic.

...

...

...

As the black flames dispersed you noticed that the room looked a lot bigger than before but you then shook your head. "No, it seems that I've grown smaller... And my voice is different to..." You've turned into an extremely cute "10inch" tall chibi.

"This is extremely inconvenient..." You mutter when suddenly you feel yourself get picked up.

"Hahaha! Your tiny (Y/n)!" An excited voice says and you turn to see a cute "146 cm (4'09")" tall loli-like girl with short lilac hair with bangs that reach down to her collar bone and purple eyes.

"Neptune be careful with him!" Noire quickly runs up to Neptune and takes you away from her.

The girl called Neptune puffed up her cheeks looking offended. "Muuu~ I wouldn't hurt him you know?" She then smiled and said. "Hmph...That's why you have no friends, since your no fun."

"Wha-!" Noire looks like she's about to burst from anger but luckily someone intervenes.

"Ok, that's enough you two. Here hand him over." The other voice says as you again feel yourself get picked and turn to see a "150 cm (4'11")" fair-skinned girl with a short physique. Her hair has a pale brown hue and has a length that reaches down near her waist. She has sharp, green eyes.

"Come on Iffy let me hold him, please~? I mean look at him he's so cute~!" Neptune steps closer to take you but Iffy stared at her seriously making her pout and reluctantly back down.

Iffy brought up to her face and looked at you. (...He really is cute m-maybe I can poke his cheeck?) She starts poking your squishy cheek and quickly becomes obsessed as she repeatedly pokes it.

You looked at her with dead eyes causing her to get a little embarrassed and stop.

She faked a cough to hide her embarrassment. "S-So (Y/n) can you really not remember anything?"

You shook you're head apologetically. "Sorry but like I told Noire over there I can't recall much of anything."

"......" The girls all get a pained look in their eyes.

Iffy bit her lip and tried her best to smile but you saw right threw her. "W-Well let's wait for Compa to return and well as what we can do."

The others nod their heads.

...

...
[MiniTimeskip with the girls getting excited as they take turns in squishing (Y/n)'s cheeks all while he has a Dead look in his eyes.]
...

...

"...I'm sorry but I also don't know what's wrong." A "154 cm (5'01")" tall fair-skinned girl who seems to be called "Compa" that has long light congo-pink hair with matching congo-pink eyes says as she carefully places you onto the bed.

As the girls stared at each other wondering what to do you noticed another holographic window appear in front of you and it seems like no one but you can see it given none else is reacting to it.

~~[[[Urgent Quest Issued: Destroy and Consume the "Evil Ancient Dragon" located at "West Wind Valley".]]]~~

~~[[[Reward 1: Retrieval of Memory and completion of the Purification.]]]~~

~~[[[Reward 2: ??????]]]~~

"Hey girls." You turn to the girls and catch their attention.

You then explain to them what happened and are surprised that they believed and agreed to help you so easily. Anyways, With that settled, you and the girls head for West Wind Valley.

...

...
[Timeskip with (Y/n) at the mercy of the girls as they happily rub their cheeks against his. Meanwhile (Y/n) is hoping he gets his memories back...and quick.]
...

...

[Lastation(Day) - West Wind Valley]

You and the girls are currently standing in front of a western dragon and damn is it huge. If you had to measures it would be about "51feet" in height and it looks quite intimidating.

You looked around and saw a bunch of human and animal bones, as you turned to look at the girls you saw that they turned serious and prepareed for battle. "Girls if you can distract it long enough for me to charge up an attack that should finish it off if we're lucky enough!"

"Yes!" They all charge towards the Dragon with weapons drawn.

You raised your hand towards the sky and launched a lightning bolt. "Now we wait..."

...

...
[Mini-Timeskip with the girls managing to hold their own when suddenly it begins to rain heavily causing (Y/n) to smile.]
...

...

As soon as you heard thunder, you shouted at the girls. "Scatter!"

They instantly split up confusing the dragon on who to attack.

You took this as a chance and summoned a gigantic eastern dragon made of pure lightning which used up all of your Aura but damn was is it worth it. "Kirin!"

"Kirin Devour." Your voice is demonic as you coldly stare at the horrified dragon with glowing Ruby-Red eyes and mercilessly bring your hand down signaling Kirin to attack as soon as the girls get behind you.

*ROOOAR!!!* Kirin rushes the dragon giving it no time to react.

*BOOOOOM!!!*

The surrounding is bathed in a blinding light...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-(A/n: Greetings, hope you're all doing alright😉, I just wanted to let you know that you can also find this story along with my others at "AO3" which I personally recommend since Wattpad likes to censor me at times(its random), Which means no Naughty pictures and some other stuff while my "AO3" stories won't be censored.

"AO3" also lets you "Download" the books in your format of choice like - Epub, PDF, and many more so you can read them offline or collect them or even use it as a backup for you fellow writers, you get the gist.
So yeah, if you want the "Naughty pictures" and "No censorship" as well as the option to "Download" in whatever format you want and keep it for your personal use, go to the "AO3" link down below) -

https://archiveofourown.org/users/ThatLazyImmortal/works

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 454 35
Raziél is a human traveler who makes a living off of doing the CPUs' quest. One day, he gets a quest that'll forever change his life... For anyone wo...
44.3K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
53.6K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
1K 56 3
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺? 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'...