One Two Three | pjm

By 10AMcoffe

They couldn't stop The "Min Haera" series Cover by @Mandee50112 More

S
A
V
E
E
P
L
E
A
S
E
I
'M
L
O
S
T
Epilog

M

69 6 2
By 10AMcoffe

And one of them woke up to the cruel reality

She kneeled down beside him, carefully touching his burning skin. The boy flinched, his eyes widening in shock.

"Are you ok?" she asked, her voice cracking like she never spoke in ages.

He nodded shortly, not sparing her a glance, struggling to get back up. The girl watched as his unsteady frame started moving again, pain visible on his delicate features.

"One two three" he started again, ignoring the tiny girl that was watching him concerned.

She harshly grabbed his hand, making him stumble and crash on her chest.

"Stop, you must stop! This is wrong..." she whispered against his ear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
184K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...