Breath of The Wild: Links Dia...

By Mslack22clscubsorg

In the hit game Breath of The Wild, DLC allows you to read other champions thoughts and feelings on their jou... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Thank You!!

Entry Twenty

1.3K 31 7
By Mslack22clscubsorg

We reached Hateno village this afternoon. We'll go to the spring tomorrow. After we reach the peak and pray, we'll go down the opposite side, to Lanayru Road, a long abandoned path were the other champions will wait.

The villagers knew just what to do about my back. They put some poultice on it that really stung, but will keep it from getting infected, and then more poultice to numb my back for a while. A week at most, a day at least, but they gave me some for the trip.

Zelda gets more nervous every minute. I had a talk with her, the usual, "You did your best, it's not your fault, everything will work out," spheal that did nothing to calm her nerves.

I sat on the edge of her bed and held hands with her while we prayed together. After, I pulled away, but she grabbed them back and smiled. It's official, I think!

I've never done this before, especially not with someone as complicated as Zelda. But I think I've got her mostly figured out. Maybe we can be more than...this...assuming we both don't die in the next week.

Link, signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 54 8
This is my very first post so please don't judge me if it's bad thanks! Please note these are not my characters except for a few (Becky, Aaron, and A...
3.9K 71 11
Gine is forced to become a warrior. She ends up on Bardock's team. Can Bardock make a warrior out of the girl with the bright eyes? She drives him to...
603K 28.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
589K 30.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...