Breath of The Wild: Links Dia...

By Mslack22clscubsorg

In the hit game Breath of The Wild, DLC allows you to read other champions thoughts and feelings on their jou... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Thank You!!

Entry Seventeen

1.4K 34 8
By Mslack22clscubsorg

I write from the inn. We made it to the spring of power.

Zelda prayed and pleaded with the Goddess in the icy waters for hours. I was facing the entrance, watching for monsters, when I heard a splash. I turned to see...nothing.

I dove into the water and found Zelda laying there, unconscious. The cold had finally gotten to her. I carried her to the inn and checked for a heartbeat. It was there. Faint, but she is alive, thank Hylia.

She is up now, but a little weird. She insists I stay next to her. I don't mind. Tomorrow, if Zelda feels well enough, we leave for the spring of wisdom.

Link, signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

mhc By 👀

Fanfiction

96.4K 3.4K 45
@kimyoongi: "it's summer time and y'all still hating...but do i give a fuck? NOT ONE" yoongi: "hoes mad ! hoes mad!" *if you haven't read 'HATE COMME...
1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
10.3K 205 15
This is just a thing I came up with its stupid but I thought it be funny ( I don't own hetalia or the pictures )
871K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.