Breath of The Wild: Links Dia...

By Mslack22clscubsorg

In the hit game Breath of The Wild, DLC allows you to read other champions thoughts and feelings on their jou... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Thank You!!

Entry Fourteen

1.4K 38 7
By Mslack22clscubsorg

We reached the castle today. Zelda said she was going to speak to her father, so I took a nap. Two hours later, she wasn't back. I asked the King were she had gone, and he said the she had gone to the ruins. He thought I was with her. Not good.

I grabbed my horse and raced there, only to find her perfectly fine, inspecting a dormant shrine. When I hopped off I heard her suck in her breath. She spun around. "I thought I made it clear that I am not in need of an escort!"

"No, you didn't tell anyone that you were going alone."

"It seems I'm the only one with a mind of my own."

"I have a job to do!"

"I, the person in question, am FINE, regardless of the Kings orders."

"Good For you! I still need to protect you."

"Return to the castle. And tell that to my father, please." I sighed and...followed her. She turned again. "AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!" When we got back to the castle, her father gave her a scolding.

We leave for the springs tonight. I'm nervous, I admit. Zelda seems ready to kill me at any second.

Oh well.

Link, Signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
26.9K 548 10
What if Tigerpaw and Thistleclaw were never sent on the kittypet patrol with Bluefur? Instead, in this story, Rosetail and Thrushpelt are sent out w...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
36.6K 471 18
Lloyd is ready to move on just like other ninja have and has decided to do his best. But he feels alone and sad meanwhile in another Realm a young wo...