Breath of The Wild: Links Dia...

By Mslack22clscubsorg

In the hit game Breath of The Wild, DLC allows you to read other champions thoughts and feelings on their jou... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Thank You!!

Entry Thirteen

1.4K 38 6
By Mslack22clscubsorg

The princess wants to tell the King of her progress before going to the springs. It's a good plan, but it will take longer. The castle is much closer than the spring though, so that will be nice.

We were traveling to the castle when the princess found a frog. She had been taking pictures of flowers when it hopped up to us. She caught it and tried to make me eat it, insisting it would make me stronger. I refused.

"Okay, so you don't like frogs. What do you like to eat?"

"Anything, really. I'm actually quite the glutton!" she laughed.

"I would never have guessed!" Apparently we are on speaking terms again. That's really all for today.

Link, signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 84 54
Luigi never regained his memory after being sent to the Underwhere, but still joined the Hero's side. This is the fallout.
6.3K 146 10
We all know how in The Ocarina of Time, Ganondorf created dark Link and I also read up on how he cursed Dark Link so he couldn't feel his heartbeat...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
760K 30K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...