Breath of The Wild: Links Dia...

By Mslack22clscubsorg

In the hit game Breath of The Wild, DLC allows you to read other champions thoughts and feelings on their jou... More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Eight
Entry Nine
Entry Ten
Entry Eleven
Entry Twelve
Entry Thirteen
Entry Fourteen
Entry Fifteen
Entry Sixteen
Entry Seventeen
Entry Eighteen
Entry Nineteen
Entry Twenty
Entry Twenty One
Entry Twenty Two
Thank You!!

Entry Seven

1.6K 39 35
By Mslack22clscubsorg

I stayed by Zelda today. She seemed nervous. I wonder if it's me or...something else.

She was working so hard all day...she didn't even stop to eat. She fell asleep. I brought her food. When she woke up she ignored it and kept working.

"You need to eat," I told her.

"I must finish this adjustment." I took the wiring out of her hand. Our hands brushed. She looked up at me and sighed."You're right. Thank you."
She ate the food. It was amazing! Her smile, not the food!

When she finished, she fell asleep again. I was sitting right behind her, hammering the panel back onto a control unit. When I tried to hand it to her, she was sleeping. Right on my lap. I...I should wake her up. We've been like this for hours. I ought to tell her we need to leave. I'll wait just a little more. Just a little.

Link, signing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
3.9K 71 11
Gine is forced to become a warrior. She ends up on Bardock's team. Can Bardock make a warrior out of the girl with the bright eyes? She drives him to...
4.4K 166 5
Life was meant to end. A full stop at the final page of my story. And yet, this stragner... this man won't let it go. Why does he challenge me so? Wh...
6.3K 146 10
We all know how in The Ocarina of Time, Ganondorf created dark Link and I also read up on how he cursed Dark Link so he couldn't feel his heartbeat...