100 Days With You

By jenlisaislifue

[JENLISA STORY] Wherein General Kim hired Lieutenant Lalisa Manoban to take care of his badass daughter, Jenn... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5

6

6.2K 230 320
By jenlisaislifue

Y'all I don't really know where is this going but I'll just update I guess hehe.

————

"Please stop.." Jennie pleaded once again but the man laughed.

"You know it's so good in my ears when I hear you pleading. Beg more baby girl." The man licked her neck.

Jennie sobbed with the rain. Her cry was loud, she wants to scream so everybody will hear her. But she's hopeless, when thunderstorms are louder than her.

"Shit, I want to be inside you now." Jennie tried to fight but the man slammed her on the ground. "Don't fucking move or I will kill you!"

Jennie wants to die in that moment. The man tried to destroy her clothes, Jennie closed her eyes and prayed. Thankfully, she didn't felt anything aside from raindrops.

She opened her eyes and saw the maniac man who was trying to get inside her, lying on the floor. While there's another man in hoodie who's holding a wood.

She can't see his face because of her tears and the rain. She wants to say thank you but no words has surpassed her mouth.

The man helped her to stand, "T-thank you—"

Jennie passed out.

When she woke up, she's already lying on her bed. She didn't even know what happened. But the pain on her back makes her believe that it was real.

Every time it rains she's having a panic attack, making her pass out whenever she's alone. Now that there's a soldier beside her makes her feel okay.

Sadly, she never saw the man who helped her that night.

-

"Jennie." The stiffed soldier looked at her worriedly. "Miss Jennie."

Slowly, Jennie opened her eyes.

"I was worried, you were crying in your sleep, are you okay? I-" Lisa stopped talking when Jennie pulled her close and buried her head on her neck.

"Thank you for being with me." Jennie whispered to her.

The robot flashed a smile. "You're welcome, it's my responsibility Jennie."

"Can we go out today? I want to hang out." Jennie averted the conversation.

Lisa shook her head. "I don't think it's a good idea."

"But I want to go out Lisa." Jennie pouted but the soldier remained emotionless.

"You just get from-"

"But I want to! Besides you're with me I'll be safe."

"No-"

"I said I want to." Jennie said firmly and Lisa just nodded her head. The piercing eye-cat of the woman in front of her made her follow what she wants.

Jennie happily jumped out from the bed and walks to her room. She looked back and smile to Lisa. "Get ready, we'll go after breakfast."

"I didn't know she's scarier than her father.." The soldier uttered before getting ready.

Breakfast was finished and now they're almost an hour roaming the mall.

"Can you stop being like that?" Jennie irritably said to Lisa.

Lisa looked at herself. "Like what?"

"Like a bodyguard? Be on my side, not on my back. I want to be your friend."

The soldier widened her eyes. "We can be friends?"

"Of course." Jennie smiled widely.

"Is it possible? But I'm a robot."

"It is, and I don't care if you're not a human." Jennie fight the urge to pinch the tall stuff on her said. 'That was so cute.' She said in her mind.

"Let's play. Come on!" Jennie excitedly said and grab the soldier.

"Play what?"

Jennie didn't say anything and ran towards the arcade.

Jennie never felt like this happy. There's someone who's on her side again, she never went out with Rosé because she don't want anyone see her soft side, maybe a robot might be an exception.

She taught Lisa on how to play games inside, the latter just followed her and play with her happily.

"Oh my God Lisa you got the bear!" Jennie squealed and jumped to Lisa. "How come you did it?"

"I don't know." The robot get the bear and gave it to Jennie. "For you."

"F-for me?" Jennie asked while she felt her cheeks reddening.

"Yeah, I don't like it so I'll just give it to you." The soldier said.

Jennie rolled her eyes and get the bear, she started to to walk outside and angrily stared at the bear. "Why are you so stiff? Can you try to be sweet sometimes?" She uttered while gritting her teeth.

She stopped on her tracks. "Why am I expecting anything to her? She's just my bodyguard."

"Why are you talking to a bear?" The robot on her back appeared.

"Because of you dumbass." She said and started to walk again.

Lisa confusedly look at her. "Because of me? Dumbass?" She asked.

"Nothing. Come on let's eat!"

-

"One milk and one chocolate ice cream please." Jennie said to the crew, but the cashier didn't hear what she said. She noticed the seducing stare towards her back.

To her bodyguard.

"Stop staring at my girlfriend or I'll remove you to your job." She said in annoyance that made the cashier back to her life.

"Y-yes ma'am." The dark stare that the brunette is giving made her gulp multiple times. "What is it again m-ma'am?"

"One milk and one chocolate ice cream." Jennie scoffed. "Next time do your job properly."

She gave her payment and searched for a seat, the soldier just followed her holding their ice cream.

"Am I your girlfriend?" Lisa asked.

Jennie laughed at her. "No."

"But you said earlier-"

"Shhhh." Jennie hushed Lisa and enjoyed her ice cream. The lieutenant just nodded and thought 'No doubt, she's really the daughter of Major General.'

After finishing their ice cream, they went to a jewellery shop and decided to go home. They were in silence while walking towards their rooms.

Jennie breaks it as they arrived in her room. "Thank you for today Lisa. I know it must be hard for you to look out for me." She flashed her gummy smile.

The soldier nodded. "You're my responsibility, and I am happy to do my service for you, you're welcome Jennie."

Jennie felt like a bucket of cold water just splashed on her.

'Yes, this is just her service as a soldier. She's a robot, why did it fucking felt so memorable with her?'

"By the way! I bought something for you, consider this as a gift." Jennie took out the box and let out the silver necklace. She bought it earlier as it caught her interest, it has a 'J' pendant that makes it even prettier, she thought that it would fit to the robot.

She tiptoed and encircled her arms on Lisa's neck, the latter remained still. Jennie finished locking it and smiled at the soldier.

That's the exact moment when Jennie stopped on her tracks. She nervously looked up and a pair of dark brown eyes captured hers. She didn't move a bit, she was mesmerized with the stare of the stiff robot.

Jennie's eyes went down and saw the robot's perfect, plump lips. Suddenly, she thanked the creator of this soldier for making a beautiful creation.

"Thank you Jennie-"

"Fuck it." She whispered and about to attack the soldier's lips.

"Ma'am Jennie, the dinner is ready." The sound of the maid from afar surprised her.

Her eyes widened and stood up straight. She wants to be angry but at the same time she's thankful that she didn't do anything to the robot.

"Why did you cursed?"

Jennie just rolled her eyes and walked to the dining room.

"She still can't get it! Why does she have to be a robot? Ugh!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...