Niall's Secret Sister

By whoooopdeedoo

Meet Allison Horan, well she's know as Allison Sherly because she was supposed to be kept a seceret from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 ~Pic of Allison~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epilogue

Chapter 12

66.6K 1K 221
By whoooopdeedoo

LATE UPDATE yah I know so I made a longer chapter than usual.

I really hope you all like it! I tried my best to make this interesting, and I think it is!

Updates wont usually take this long I was just a little busy this week!

 Next chapter will be pretty interesting, trust me I would know. so VOTE COMMENT AND DONT BE SHY.

I love feedback! It really helps!

Allison’s POV

I was awake, but I didn’t want to get out of bed yet so I didn’t open my eyes. I was too comfortable in my position. I was sleeping in some ones arms, I don’t know who but I felt so comfortable and relaxed. I snuggled into the person’s bare chest as my hand lightly brushed over the man’s abs. His grip tightened around my waist in a comforting way moulding my body with his. The soft sheets and the feel of his skin was just a perfect mix and I didn’t want to move away from the feeling

I inhaled his scent. He smelt of Armani cologne that was wearing off. The smell of him was familiar. A little too familiar. Then it hit me.

My eyes finally fluttered open and my heart stopped for a second.

I was cuddling with Zayn.

And I was enjoying it.

I shot myself out of bed letting out a shriek as I fell onto the floor. Zayn jumped out as bed as well.

“What’s wrong? What’s happening!?” He asked panicking, looking around the room.

 “Why are you in my bed?!”

He rolled his eyes.

“That’s why you screamed, I thought something happened!”

“That doesn’t answer my question.”

“Well you fell asleep in the car last night, so I carried you to your bed, and YOU wouldn’t let me leave.” He said smirking at me.

My cheeks flushed.

“You’re lying,” I mumbled rolling my eyes. Did I really do that? Ugh, that is so embarrassing.

I noticed him glancing around my body. It made me feel... cautious. So I looked down and my eyes widened. I was wearing nothing but his shirt.

“You took off my clothes!” I yelled accusingly at him. I squinted my eyes at him.

“Well I had to change you!”

“Ugh, you are such a pig.” I muttered rolling my eyes at him.

“Don’t complain you know you love wearing nothing but my clothes and cuddling with me in bed.”

He’s right I did enjoy it.

“You’re so full of yourself.” I lied “And couldn’t you sleep in your pj’s or something? Why must you sleep in your boxers?”

“It’s comfy, and as I said, you wouldn’t let me go” He said winking at me.

“Ugh, get out please before someone comes in.”

“Alright, alright” He said raising his hands in the air. “I’ll leave, but I know you want me to stay.”

He winked at me and walked out the door. I rolled my eyes once again, even though he couldn’t see me, but he just makes me do it so often. It’s becoming a bad habit, I swear. But maybe he was right. Maybe I didn’t want him to go.

I smiled to myself. It was nice having Zayn being friendly with me. And I honestly think I should cut him some slack for putting up with me so often. I don’t know how he does it. I’m usually able to drive so many people away from me and it’s nice to know that someone was so determined to just keep a friendship with me.

Since I didn’t get to it last night I walked into the washroom that was down the hall and prepared for a shower. I felt dirty and I just wanted to scrub myself clean.

I turned the water taps on until the washroom was fully steamed due to the hot water. I stripped off Zayn’s top and changed my undergarments. I slipped into the hot shower letting the water massage my muscles. I lathered my body with my lemon scented body wash and washed my hair with vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner. Once I finally was satisfied with the way I smelt and officially felt clean I hopped out of the shower. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body as I stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked towards my bedroom door but once I turned the knob the door wouldn’t budge open. I tried pushing it, and I even kicked it but it just... didn’t open.

What the hell?

That’s so weird? It worked perfectly fine the other day!

“Niall!” I yelled not wanting to walk around the house in nothing but a towel. I didn’t want to bother any of the other boys either.

No answer

“Niall, ugh where are you!” I yelled once again.

“He’s not home,” Zayn said from a distance but soon made his way over to me. He leaned on his side against the wall completely checking me out, eyeing every inch of my body as I stood there, in my towel, naked underneath.

I snapped my fingers at him. “Uhm my face is over here you weirdo,”

He smirked at me.

“I know that, but-”

“You know what I don’t want to hear it, just open my door.” I said silencing him.

“Whatever you want Ally Bear,” he moved towards my door and swiftly opened it.

My jaw dropped. He looked at me as if I was crazy.

“You couldn’t do that yourself?”

“It didn’t open I swear!”

“Well it must have been my massive guns,” He said flexing his arms earning a laugh from me.

“Hmm maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t” I teased rolling my eyes at him. “Move along, I want to change.”

“Alright, just be ready in 15, you’re coming with us to the recording studio, I’m going to wake up the rest of the lads.”

Well that answers why nobody else answered me.

I nodded my head at him and shut my door. I changed into my pink lace underwear and matching pink bra. I placed over it a pair of black leggings and a figure fitting pink v-neck. It wasn’t really a fancy outfit but it was comfy and I didn’t feel the need to impress.

I sprayed myself with some perfume and stepped into the washroom as I decided to put on some make up and fix my hair.

Zayn’s POV

I’ve had the best sleep I think I’ve ever had in a long time. You know how people say a man sleeps better with someone they truly love in their arms? Well it’s true and I proved it to myself.

Niall went out a little earlier while Allison was in the shower to go buy some donuts for everyone since we were starting at the studio early today.

I woke up the rest of the boys and they were all down and we were waiting for Allison. I never know what takes her so long.

Besides waking up early it was nice to see Ally being friendly with me. I mean I wasn’t sure if when she said that we were friends last night was a sarcastic remark or the real deal. But I guess it was real because this morning we were talking like we used to, and it was nice for a change. I just hope she stays that way with me.

All the boys were quiet sitting on the couches because they were still tired. But once Allison came down, they were all wide awake.

What she was wearing wasn’t anything fancy, it just shaped every curve she had. Her leggings defined her legs in all the right ways and her top showed off the shape of her and exposed a tiny bit of her chest. She looked pretty hot to be honest. Her hair was in light natural waves and she was wearing a lightly amount of makeup.

“Good morning princess,” Harry said smiling at her and taking in every inch of her body.

“Morning Harry,” She answered smiling at him and taking the seat beside him. He slid his arm around her waist naturally, and I felt a ping of jealousy run through me.

“Morning boys, where’s Niall?”

“Getting us something to eat at the studio, he should be here already.” Liam said.

Just on cue, Niall walked in the house with two boxes filled with donuts.

“Ooo I want one!” Ally yelled as she jumped away from Harry and grabbed a donut from Niall.

“She’s just like her brother,” Louis said while laughing.

“Am not!”

“Don’t deny it sissy,” Niall said pinching her cheek. She rolled her eyes in response.

“Let’s get going we’re going to be late!” Liam said shoving us out the door and into the car.

~

Since we had gotten to the studio we immediately started recording for our new album. We re-sang the same songs multiple times so we could adjust our voices and such and I could tell Allison was getting bored.

About half an hour ago she excused herself to the washroom and it seemed like I was the only person who actually noticed she’s been gone for a while so I excused myself as the rest of the boys began singing.

I was walking down the hall hoping to possibly come across her when I heard a piano playing from one of the rooms. It was coming from the room that had the “closed for renovations” sign. I peaked in only to see Allison in the little recording box sitting down on the bench as she continued to play the piano.

I stepped in quietly observing what she was doing.

She was able to play the piano and honestly I thought she was just playing it for fun until I heard her voice begin to sing.

On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil
I don’t know why I’m still surprised
Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you’ll always be my hero
Even though you’ve lost your mind

She stopped singing for a moment. I could tell she was debating to continue or not and I was hoping she was. Her voice was amazing. I never thought that she would ever be able to sing. Her voice had so much emotion and pain in it and it made it more believable.

 Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Ohh, I love the way you lie

Now there’s gravel in our voices
Glass is shattered from the fight
In this tug of war, you’ll always win
Even when I’m right
‘cause you feed me fables from your hand
With violent words and empty threats
And it’s sick that all these battles
Are what keeps me satisfied

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Ohh, I love the way you lie

So maybe I’m a masochist
I try to run but I don’t wanna ever leave
till the walls are goin’ up
in smoke with all our memories

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Ohh, I love the way you lie

She finished singing and rested her head in her hands. I could tell she was crying.

She looked so sad and vulnerable right at this moment and I wanted to just go up to her and hold her and tell her everything was ok and that she had an amazing voice. And that’s what I was going to do. I couldn’t just watch her or just leave her there, she may never admit it but she really does need someone. She’s gone through so much.

I knocked on the door entering the recording booth room and she jumped.

“W-what are you doing here?”

Allison’s POV

“W-what are you doing here?” I said as I saw Zayn standing in the room I just sang in.

He was examining my eyes, taking note of the shade of pink they were from my tears. He took a couple steps forward and said

“That was amazing; your voice was just so... incredible.”

“That was nothing, I just played around,” I mumbled averting my gaze from his. I could feel my cheeks blushing in embarrassment. He was probably just saying that because he was trying to be nice.

He is a professional singer, I probably sounded like a joke to him. But it’s not like singing is a big part of my life. Heck I can’t even sing well. I just do it when I’m bored.

“Well then I’d love to hear you try singing, it would probably sound fantastic.”

“Zayn, stop it. Anyways, how did you uhm... find me?”

“Well you were gone for a little while so I went out to make sure you were ok, then I found you here and I’m kind of glad I did.”

I didn’t really know what to say to him so I did what I do best, I rolled my eyes.

“So wanna tell me why you were crying?” He asked sincerely.

“It’s stupid really,”

“Just tell me, I’m sure it isn’t.”

“I was just thinking really,” He nodded his head and waited for me to go on. “I guess you could say I was just in here thinking and this song just kind of made sense with what I was thinking, and I just sang it.”

“Well what were you thinking about?”

“I just thought about the past and things that have happened to me.” I said almost as a whisper. I chocked lightly on my words as the thoughts came back to my head.

The song just fit in my thoughts. The way that my mom just let Shawn do whatever he wanted to me, and how she never supported me in the way a mother should support her child. Kind of how she didn’t care about me and let anyone take advantage of me just made me think of singing my feelings out with this song.

I’ve cried way too much here, and right now I was struggling to keep holy of a tear.

Zayn came up to me and wrapped me in an embrace. It’s like he knows that I feel safe with him, I swear he does.

I didn’t even fight the feelings right now. I just hugged him tight, not willing to let go of him. I rested my cheek on his chest as I shut my eye’s just taking in the warmth I was getting from him.

The moment he made contact with me, my earlier sad thoughts about my past just left my mind and now I was focused on Zayn. 

My stomach was flipping in all the right ways as I inhaled his smell. My skin tingled as his hand was holding my lower back. My stomached fluttered at his closeness to me

“I’m so sorry for everything that has ever happened to you. And I promise you, everything will be ok.”

I looked up at him, “Do you promise?” I don’t know why I asked, but I felt like I wanted him to reassure me.

I looked him in the eyes, wanting to find some kind of emotion. I saw pure care in him, and it made me feel good.

“Ally, I promise you I won’t let anything happen to you ever again, but I just need you to let me watch over you- and not like babysit, but I mean like letting me just be there for you even when you don’t want me to.”

I nodded at him, still looking at him.

“All I need is your forgiveness and trust again and I promise you that I will do whatever I need to do to make sure that you’ll always be ok and you’ll always have someone to turn to.”

I couldn’t hold back my feelings right now. Everything he said was just... right. I truly believed him.

My heart began to race, I know what I’m about to do is taking a huge risk, but I’m willing to do it. I feel like I need to do it. I need him. I need to feel him. I want contact with his skin. I crave the feeling I got from him a couple nights ago when we had kissed.

It was like he was my new drug I was taking. And I was slowly become addicted.

I leaned up and crashed my lips with his. I kissed him with pure pleasure. He was taken back at my move but he kissed me back soon enough. I wrapped my arms around his neck, keeping a tight hold of him, giving him a sign that said ‘don’t stop’ because in all honesty, I didn’t want to. As I kissed him I felt his hands trail up and down my back as he eventually grabbed my butt, slowly lifting me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pressing my body against his.

I felt him move his spot until I found myself in the same position but now pressed against the wall.

His tongue found his way in my mouth deepening the kiss, his hands found its way under my shirt as he began feeling my stomach, sending tingles throughout my body.

My hands were tangled in his hair as he began tugging at my shirt.

We pulled apart, catching our breath as I helped him remove my shirt.

Butterflies were flying throughout my stomach. I wanted all of him and more importantly I needed all of him.

He started kissing me again as I managed to get his shirt off as well, leaving us both topless.

I un-wrapped my legs from around his waist, plopping them on the ground, Zayn moved his hands to they began to fumble trying to slide off my leggings.

“Ally, Zayn where are yah?” We heard an all too familiar Irish accent yell from the hall.

We instantly pulled apart and ran to put on our shirts.

I brushed my hair with my fingers as I stood on the other side of the small recording studio room- away from Zayn.

Just on time Niall and the boys walked in, and thankfully Zayn and I looked decent.

Oh god, I took things way too far.

“There you guys are!” Niall exclaimed as he walked into the recording booth.

“What’re you doing her here?” Harry asked.

“We were-”

“Actually, I found Allison in here, singing.”

Damn this boy.

I felt my cheeks flush, and not because of him telling the boys I was singing, it was because I can’t get over the fact I had a heated make out session with Zayn, and we were about to take it further.

God, I wasn’t supposed to even be friends with him and there I was exchanging saliva with him.

I gave Zayn a look and he just winked at me, giving me an evil yet sexy smirk.

“Ally I didn’t know you could sing, why didn’t you tell me?” Niall asked.

I looked over at him.

“I can’t sing, Zayn was lying, I was actually just looking around and stumbled across this room, Zayn found me here and we just started talking,” I lied.

Maybe it’s because the truth was just too weird for me.

Singing isn’t my thing. It was always Niall’s thing. He was made for the fame and fortune and I was made for disaster.

That’s how it is.

I’m a fuck up and I proved it way too many times. Oh god, I cant believe what I just did with Zayn.

commentcommentcomment!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
964K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...