Royal Love

Por Srihanu929

A crown prince fall for a girl. He thought she was a simple, nervous and normal middle class girl. what will... Mais

prologue
first meeting
BAD NEWS
Her Birthday
proposal
Going back
Home
Curse
Romantic lunch
Temple
Engagement
visiting places
Business and work
Something Happened
weird behavior
King and queen
Family dinner
Dasara-1
Dasara-2
Justice for woman
Author's Note

Are you really a princess??

1.1K 55 13
Por Srihanu929

It always said that  love will be increased when your away from them...
This may be the reason for our lovebirds who are smiling like crazy...

One month later

It's been a month, drishya and vikram are texting each other through phone. Tomorrow vikram was going to come. Drishya was in tension as how will he react to her identity.

Drishya was going through a hallway which was near pooja temple. When she was passing through the hallway. She felt same feeling and heard same women voice from her childhood but this time she heard new words...

Finally You're back....

I was waiting for you...

You know you're the one and who can help your close ones....

You can only one help your kingdom and land...

You are the chosen and only one can break this curse...

You can only break this curse and save your parents...

Princess you're the one....

Parents?? They are dead aren't they?? She thought to herself.

No, they are alive but not going to alive if they continue to live like that...

What?? But how can I do that??

You don't know anything princess,you have to know everything but I can't tell you everything now. But I can tell you're very special because you are only daughter and child to the king of Mysore...

But how can I know??

You should ask your grandma!! She was the one who sent you away from me but I will follow you everywhere....

What?? Who are you?? What do you want from me??

You are the one who can get what I want!! But I will not harm you. I promise you that I will not harm you and your family if you get what I want...

How can I trust you??

You have to I promised you. If I promise anyone I will definitely obey it.... You should ask your grandma about me if Alamelamma give a word she will obey for her word....

Saying this her voice disappeared. She didn't understand anything...

What is the curse?

Her parents alive??

How can she break the curse??

Who is this Alemelamma??

Drishya taken pillar to support. A servant seen her.

"Rajkumari, what happened to you? Are you okay??"

Servant was old so drishya thought she would know about the curse.

"What curse is suffering Mysore kingdom??" Servant was shocked sudden question of princess. No one is allowed to tell about curse to princess. It was strict rules in kingdom.

"I'm sorry, princess!! I'm not allowed to tell you. But you can't get answer from anyone but only from rajamata!!!"

Drishya understand it. "where is she??" she asked angrily as she wants to ask questions.

Servant became scared seeing ever calm princess to be angry said in shuttering voice, "In entrance, they were waiting for rajasthan royals, they will be here at any time."

Drishya was beyond shock nobody informed her about vikram's family arrival. It's only added some oil to her boiling anger.

She straightly went to entrance, seeing her anger all servants moved away. Her eyes are red with anger. She was looking like a goddess kalimata. Nobody dared to stop her even her personal bodyguard rajendar.

When she reached the entrance she saw the whole royal family of rajasthan. All looked at her direction because of sudden burst. Elders was happy to see her. Youngers shocked to see her royal outfit but nobody seen her angry eyes. Vikram just stared at drishya's eyes as she started at him.

Drishya felt somewhat calmed seeing his eyes. But suddenly a air passed them as she felt same feeling when she talked to that voice. She understands that the voice spirit is here. Then she remembered why she is here.

She looked at rajamata gayathri. Her eyes are showing pain and anger. Pain because she wasn't know her parents are alive and anger because of the thing she was not aware of.

"Why didn't you tell me??" she asked her best calmed voice. All family know she was trying to stop her anger.

"About their arrival. I thought to surprise you." she knows what she wanted to hear but she couldn't.

"What is the curse?? Who gave that??" everyone gulped knowing except vikram and his siblings are confused.

"curse?? I don't know anything about it." gayatri said trying to convince her. But it was a no use.

"I want to know everything!! Why I have to leave my home for a year?? Why my parents are acted to be dead if they are alive?? Why this voice and feeling is passing me whenever I went near pooja temple and why I'm only princess of Mysore kingdom after thousands of years?? And I want to know who is this Alemelamma??"

Drishya shouted her grandma don't getting answers from her. She was frustrated and angry without knowing anything. She was stressing herself.

Because of heavy stress and thinking drishya couldn't handle the stress. She fall unconscious at entrance. Yadhuveer held her before she can fell down. He taked her to her wing, Placed her on the bed. She was immediately treated by doctors as doctors will be in palace if they need anything in emergency.

Everyone was worried and waiting for doctor as drishya was there heartbeat. Even servants are worried for her because she was their favorite princess. Vikram's situation is worst as he don't know what was happening and why his love is in pain and so stressed about her.

When Doctor Came outside, he immediately rushed to her. "How is she??"

"she is okay. But she was stressed. You should tell her the matter what your hiding from her." she said eyeing the royals.

"can I see her?" vikram asked as he didn't understand what doctor was saying. Moreover he wants to go to drishya.

"yes, but only one." he looked at her family for permission. Mahendra smile at him nodded.

Vikram didn't need anymore ,he rushed to see his love on the bed with pale and colourless face. He slowly sit beside her and slowly carresed her cheek.

He know he have to be angry at her but he couldn't. Moreover she didn't even know the reason she came to his kingdom. Atleast he was happy because she came that's why he got his love. Now, he couldn't imagine his life without her.

Drishya slowly opened her eyes as she felt a warm hand on her cheek. She looked at black eyes she loved with fear as she kept this big thing from him.

He smiled at her fear, atleast she have some fear for him than straightly walking to a queen started questioning her. She is perfect queen for him.

"Are you really princess??" vikram asked wanting to know it is real not a dream.

"Yes!!" she said not looking at him.

She looked down "I'm sorry, vikram. I didn't -" she was cutoff by his kiss on her lips.

He missed her voice so deeply and he couldn't hold back when she said sorry and couldn't hold back anymore.

"Don't say sorry!! They must be a big reason for that. I'm sure that you don't know the reason. But I'm glad you came. That's why I got my love." she smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back kiss her side head.

Suddenly they hear a clearing throat they immediately pulled away. They looked at family who are smiling at her. She too smile at them.

But soon her smile turned into frown. Her Kali avatar was back, even vikram felt fear seeing her.

"calm down, drishya. We will tell everything." Mahendra said trying to calm her.

She take deep breaths to calm down. She just sat resting her head on headboard.

"why she have to come to our kingdom as a middle class girl??" vikram asked looking at her family.

"We thought someone will leave her by staying away from here. I also want her to experience a life like common girl." gayathri Devi said.

Drishya closed her eyes remembering all those incidents, where she heard the same voice saying same same words in different time and situations

You have to break the curse. You're the only one to do....
You have to make leave me...

She was brought back by someone shacking her. She opened her eyes to see all elders are sitting in couches as Sakshi, preksha sit on other side of bed as Sakshi carresed her head ziva,ayush sat twosides of her while Vikram sat beside ziva.

Yadhuveer given her a book which looks quite big. It was in Telugu literature as in old time Telugu was the most speaken language in their region. When she looked at him. He just shrugged as he don't know.

It looks like old book but big book.....

"It has the whole things you want to know. Read it." Rajamata said.

"Is it a story book like fairytale." ziva asked cutely.

"No baby!! It was not a fairytale but it was story of queen."

Drishya read the title as she leaned Telugu language it reads 'Mysore wadiyar shapam'

"What's it read??" vikram asked as she looking at title.

"Curse of Mysore royal family."

She opened the book and started to read......

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

That's it for today!!!

What may be the story behind the curse??

Why didn't they born girls in there family for 4000 years??

Who is this Alemelamma??why she was hunting drishya??

I will tell the story in next chapter!!!

Bye... 👋 👋

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

17.9K 3.4K 33
Ivaan's eyes narrowed, looking at the kit in his hand "Perhaps, I should... just maybe.......... listen to you" he murmured, " but what can I say...
1.6K 247 16
𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴... Avyukt, the shunned prince of the North, craved power and revenge on his father and brother. But he forgot...
81.9K 4K 52
Have you ever thought that you would go back in time? Especially, 1000 years ago? Have you ever thought you would fall in love with a person there? ...
1K 47 24
"You aren't a distraction. You can never be you know" he said looking at me with enamoured eyes. "What makes you think so? " I asked. "You ar...