๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’โœŒ๏ธŽ

By theedruglord

high schoolers fall in love. More

โœจcharacter listโœจ
โœจfirst dayโœจ
โœจa lookie lookโœจ
โœจnamesโœจ
โœจsleepovaโœจ
โœจpartyโœจ
โœจatlmondayโœจ
โœจfridaydatenightโœจ
โœจnigga yu always fallingโœจ
โœจdisasterโœจ
โœจdaylyn's interludeโœจ
โœจinstaโœจ
โœจinsta pt 2โœจ
โœจcharacter introductionโœจ
โœจ " like bryson tiller "โœจ
โœจlunchโœจ
โœจlunch pt.2โœจ
โœจ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Žโœจ
โœจ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ 
โœจbabyโœจ
โœจhoney bunchesโœจ
โœจback to the scedule programmingโœจ
โœจgoodmorningโœจ
โœจthanksgivingโœจ
โœจjadah?!โœจ
๏ฟผโœจwait, yall talkโœจ
โœจcharacter introductionโœจ
โœจcause ion give a fuckโœจ
โœจwhy the stank faceโœจ
โœจmelos interludeโœจ
โœจ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”žโœจ
๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ
โœจshe was mines first niggaโœจ
โœจregular degularโœจ
๐Ÿคจ
โœจcause i hate thrusdaysโœจ
๐Ÿฅบ
โœจweirdoโœจ
insta
insta pt 2
โœจnala's interlude
๐Ÿ˜ฉ
โœจpray for youโœจ
thinking
โœจmourning dovesโœจ
โœจinstaโœจ
100k๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
โœจwhyโœจ
โœจinsta pt2โœจ
โœจare you seriousโœจ
โœจregularsmegularโœจ
๏ฟผโœจnothing is funnyโœจ
โœจinsta
โœจinsta pt2
updated character
โœจloversโœจ
โœจ37โœจ
๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’†๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’
*NOT AN UPDATE* london face claim.
โœจready?โœจ

โœจclassโœจ

6.2K 164 33
By theedruglord

friday
10:00
lockers
3rd period

vadah🌸

i was at my locker when london came up to me talm bout a party. "vadah guess who having a party", london said.

"Who", i replied. "mikey is", she said blushing. london been having a crush on mikey since elementary.

"you'll finally get yo chance", i said. she look down with the biggest smile on her face.

"yu don't kno that he could have a girlfriend", she replied doubting herself.

"stop doubting yourself yu don't kno that either he could be single like a pringle for all yu kno", i said.

"anyways is yu going because the rest of the crew already said yes", she said changing the subject.

"i guess chile if it would make y'all feel better", i replied. "good because it's tomorrow so we gotta find a outfit", london said smirking.

i shook my head yes. "aight now i gotta get to class", i said. she waved me bye.

i went to my history class which i had sayli, tamera, mara in. "y'all saved me a seat", i said to them.

"yea right here", mara said pointing to a sit next to her. i sat down but i couldn't help but notice it was a guy sitting next to the empty seat.

he had his head down with his earphones in. i wasn't going to disturb him cause i kno when i be vibin and not bothering nobody ion want nobody to disturb either.

"Okay class take out your textbook and turn it to page 186, do the five questions, turn it in, and we will be finished for today", our teacher said.

this class so easy the teacher barely gives us work and when he do it be easy as hell.

when i went to get my book from the middle of the table i touched hands with the dude sitting next to me.

i look at him to see if was going to say something, but dude didn't even flinched he just kept doin what he was doing.

so i did the same and did my work so i could conversate with my friends.

10:30
English
3rd period

london, "lon da don"🔥

       i was in my 3rd period class which i had with layla and daylyn.

we was cutting fool in dere until somebody told us to shut up. i turnt around to see who said it.

"who said that", i asked. "me nigga", somebody said. it was mikey. "nigga yu shut up", i yelled.

"stop all dat yelling shawty", he said. "i'm not yo shawty nigga", i replied trying not to blush.

he just waved me off. i turnt around and look at daylyn and layla.

"we see yu, girl", layla said. "man whatever", i said waving dem off.

i been liking that nigga since elementary if he didn't want me then than why would he want me now.

we never talked like dat but he knew me and i knew him. we be in two different crowds even though normal people at dis school would consider us popular.

10:30
history
3rd period

javi🍃

i was in 3rd period when a girl came and sat by me. ian get a chance to see her face and ion really give damn as long as shorty don't bother me.

like don't yu hate wen yu be vibin and got yo earphones in and somebody disturb yu. that shit be annoying.

"Okay class take out your textbooks and turn it to page 186, do the five questions, turn it in, and we will be finished for today", our teacher said.

our teacher a cool ass person he don't give us that much work and when he do that shit be easy as hell.

i was reaching to get the textbook when i touch shorty hand. she looked at me she must've thought i was gon look back.

i just kept doing what i was doing i just wanted to get my work done, so i could go back and put my head down.

i got done with my work and 20 minutes later the bell runged. i walked out and saw zay and mikey coming up to me.

"yu ready lil nigga", zay said. we was going to 4th which we got together.

"yea and i ain't lil nigga i'm taller than yu nigga", i replied. he just waved me off and we headed off to geometry.

10:30
English
3rd period

mikey🌪

i was talking wit zay and qir when i heard dis loud as group of girls. i mean everybody was talking but shid they asses was yelling.

"shut up", i yelled. ole girl turnt around and it was london fine ass. "who said that", she asked.

"me nigga", replied back. she looked at me. "yu shut up nigga", she yelled at me.

"stop all dat yelling shawty",i replied. "i'm not yo shawty nigga", she said back to me.

she looked away and started talking to her friends. she looked like she was finna blush.

she so fine dawg. slim thick with a fat ass and pretty face. shawty kno she fine too.

"i saw y'all flirting" qir said. i look down blush biting my lip. "yea, when yu gon make yo move shorty been crushing on yu since elementary", zay intervene.

"how tf do yu kno", i asked. "nigga watch yo tone and nigga yu ain't notice shorty been giving yu heart eyes since we was youngins how tf yu ain't notice everybody in the crew and im pretty sure her crew too be seeing that shit my nigga", he ranted.

"nigga yu don't have to give a whole speech i get nigga", i replied.

i never knew shawty had a crush on me. wish i been knew that shawty would've been mines. no time to waste now might just make my move ain't dis party i'm having.

i got knocked out my thoughts when zay knocked my shoulder. "nigga tha bell ranged", zay said.

i held my shoulder. "aight nigga damn yu didn't have to hit me that hard", i replied.

i got up and grabbed my stuff. i looked over at london spot and her and her friends was gone.

"come on nigga she gone no need to look at her seat", qir said.

i shook my head and left the class room. "aight niggas i'm finna go to chemistry with melo", qir said.

"aight see yu inna lil while", i replied. "see yo ass at lunch my nigga", zay said.

"aye dere go javi nigga let's go get him so we could go to geometry", i said.

"yu ready lil nigga", zay said to javi. "yea and i ain't lil nigga i'm taller than yu nigga" javi replied.

zay waved him off and we went to geometry. on the way dere i saw london fine ass and i waved and smiled at her.

she started blushing and she smiled showing her braces. i'm definitely gon make her mines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 10.4K 55
๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ญ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‡๏ฟฝ...
16.2K 520 12
'๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž?'
331K 10.9K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
292K 7.7K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023