Serendipitous: Louis' Story

By summerintheclouds

It all started when Melina lost her cell phone on the subway and of all people, Louis Tomlinson picked it up... More

Serendipitous: Louis' Story
Blind Date... with Louis?
Aaron with a D
Crashed Date
You!
Here We Go Again
Stolen Date
An Invitation
Louis and his Plans...
Hanas Annual Baseball Game
Roll With It
Outbursts
Country Concerts and Goodbye Kisses
A Little Time For Us
Breakfast, Texts, and Ice Skating
The Chase pt. 1
Karaoke and Kissing Cams
Paparazzi & Radio Interviews
When Louis Met Kyle
A Good Morning
Trouble
Revelations
History Collides
Idiota
L- Word
Just Kiss Me
Epilogue pt. I
Epilogue pt. II
21 Kisses pt. 1
21 Kisses pt. 2

The Chase pt. 2

15.3K 239 50
By summerintheclouds

Here is part two as I promised!  Hope you guys like it!

~~~

Once the girls got out of the van, arriving at Madison Square Garden, they were met immediately by a stagehand that introduced himself as Lionel to the girls. 

All three followed him back stage, where Harry was the first to spot them before pointing the girls out to the rest of the guys. 

“Hey girls,” Harry grinned at them in acknowledgement before going back to his task whilst the others came straight for them.

“What’s this I hear about you cancelling your room?” Zayn said stony faced as he approached them, his eyes only on Kate though.

Kate pursed her lips before she shrugged guiltily. Neither Melina or Aara could say anything, before the two walked away from them to have their own conversation.

Melina though barely had anytime to feel bad as Louis sought her attention.

“Zaynie boy was pretty mad when he found out what you three did, as are we.” Louis said, crossing his arms, looking only at her.

Melina and Ara looked at each other. Melina rolled her eyes as Ara began to explain. “All three of us get along.”

“And with us cancelling Kate’s room and letting her stay in ours, we found a way to split the costs of the hotel room.” Melina finished staring at Louis, daring him to object.

“But Melina!” Louis whined. He had more than enough money! He wanted her here! Which meant that her stay should be his gift! She couldn't just pay for her own room! The hotel was frickin expensive!

Melina rolled her eyes once more but then immediately yelled “Louis Tomlinson” when Louis literally swept her off her feet to carry her bridal style. “Put me down!” She hit her hand on his chest, lightly but no avail.  She hit again harder but he still ignored her. He actually snorted at her attempt.

“No, and really, the stupid room. You just had to. And I know it was your idea Melina Hanas. It had to be.” Louis continued on, ignoring her as he carried her all the way to the back, to their private dressing rooms.  He glared down at her.  “Wasn’t it you that kept hanging up on me because of the potential bill?” He questioned. 

Melina huffed.  “I’m not a mistress Louis Tomlinson.  I’m not even sure exactly what I am but I am not your mistress to shower with unnecessary gifts and to throw money on!  I’m my own person. I quite like to be independent and self sufficient. It’s how my parents taught me to be, to not depend on any one person for everything.” She crossed her arms as she looked up at him expectantly.

Louis closed his eyes as he opened the door to his dressing room.  “Melina Hanas, you really are something else.”

“I always say the same for you.” Melina said looking up at Louis just before he gently laid her down on the couch in his dressing room.  Considering how big Madison Square Garden was, all five of the boys each got their own dressing rooms.

Louis rolled his eyes before grinning as he leaned over.  “Anyway, how many times do I have to say you’re mine and for you to hit me for it too, before you realize that you’re my girlfriend in every sense?”

“Girlfriend?” Melina repeated. 

Louis nodded once before kissing her deeply, his hand coming up to cup her face and draw her closer.

~~~

When the concert began, Melina cringed slightly at the  boisterous crowd but upon seeing the boys with the widest smiles she’d ever seen, and looking quite in their element, she began to just enjoy the moment.  Her grey orbs followed Louis, who surprisingly seemed to be leading? She cocked her head as she stared at him in bewilderment.  Who would’ve known? 

Louis's grin widened when he looked over at the girls and  seeing Hope’s large, glittery sign.  He wanted to burst out laughing as Harry’s poker face temporarily fell.  But his eyes were soon riveted to Melina.  He smiled, winking at her before introducing the first song.

When the first song, started he and the boys all dispersed on the stage, each taking a corner of the stage.  He beat the other boys by heading straight to the girls first as they started with the songs from their freshman album.

~~~

“Wherever you are, wherever you are,” He and the boys all sang. “I want to know.” Louis touched the fans' hands, all the while looking Melina straight in the eyes.  A wicked grin played on his lips as Melina tried not to smile back at him, instead rolling her eyes at his obvious show of singling her out.  She crossed her arms just as Ara elbowed her. 

The fans in front of Louis, looked back just in time to see their exchange, several with curious glances. 

“Go,” Melina mouthed when one fan in particular glared at her, not believing that Louis Tomlinson had singled her out. 

Louis rolled his eyes this time, but then grinned.  Blowing an air kiss at Melina, he left her to fend for herself as he made his way back to the other boys. 

“Did Louis Tomlinson just?” One fan beside Melina asked, staring at her in disbelief. 

Melina facepalmed as she felt several glares from all sides.  Hope and Ara though merely laughed at their exchange.

~~~

“They’re really good,” Melina said in awe as she and Ara leaned on each other as the second song started. 

“Well yes,” Ara laughed.

“I do forgive you for your duplicity.” Melina sighed as she finally told Ara that she did forgive the girl. 

Ara laughed, thankful, though she was soon distracted by the commotion the crowd was making. Looking up, both her and Melina saw on the big digital screen, what looked like Liam pulling a girl that none of them recognized but from Hope’s gasp of a girl’s name, it seemed she might’ve. 

“What the?” Melina said as Harry came, stopping in front of them.  When he grabbed Hope with Belle still in her arms, Melina looked around.  Seeing Louis also heading straight at them, she tried to duck.  Looking for anyway to escape. 

“Really?” Louis said exasperated, before grabbing Melina’s arm before she could duck behind two fans.

“Louis Tomlinson, no!” She said as she was lifted up on stage, all eyes on her and the other girls. 

“Come on, Melina Hanas, suck it up.” Louis teased, taking her arm. 

Melina glared at him as she tried to wrench her hand out of Louis’. She was not one for the spot light. At all.

Before she was able to make her escape though, she was led to the couches where Hope, Belle, and the girl that she saw with Liam, were all sitting at.

“Stay!” Louis exclaimed, giving her a dead serious look before turning his back to head towards the guys. 

Melina covered her face with her hands in exasperation.  Louis Tomlinson really was just too much.

~~~

Louis ran a hand through his hair as he glanced back at the girls then at the confused crowd.  How the hell were they going to get out of this one? He looked back once at Melina who was now looking at him, biting her lip as a look of worry crossed her features.  He knew that Melina wasn’t one for the spotlight if her reaction to paparazzi’s were any indication.  Well shiiiiiiiiiii- he stopped mid curse as he suddenly got the best idea he could come up with at the moment.  It wasn't the most brilliant but for now it would have to do.

“Folks, please put your hands up for our special guests and volunteers for our new part of the concert called One Direction Factor!” Louis cried completely adlibbing and making up at the top of his head. “I am Louis 'the Tommo' Tomlinson, your host for today!” He yelled causing the audience to cheer as they remembered the days of the video diaries and X-Factor.

~~~

Louis couldn’t help but take a seat on Melina as he played up his part for being the host.  He grinned when Melina tried to push him off but he wasn’t moving no matter how hard she tried.  “And who are you pretty one,” He jokingly asked as he addressed Hope.  He continued introducing the girls, saving Melina for last. 

“And you?” Louis asked innocently while he looked at Melina whilst still sitting on her. 

“Melina,” She said smiling saccharinely at him.  “And my favorite member is Liam. His voice is just-”

Louis’ jaw dropped as he got off Melina’s lap effectively cutting her off, huffing and quite offended. He gave her one last look that told her they would be having a long discussion as soon as he got her alone.  Melina smiled at him as Hope and Ara cracked up. 

~~~

As soon as the song ended, Melina got up with Jolie, the first two to make their escape as soon as one of the stagehands came over to them carrying a stool for the boys. 

Just in the shadows, Melina’s hand was grabbed by Louis, pulling her to him.  Melina looked over at him, her hard expression softening when she saw the worried look in his eyes.

“I’m really sorry, I know you don’t like that kind of attention.” He rushed out, needing to say it before he ran out of time. 

“Its okay Louis,” Melina sighed as she wiped a stray sweaty piece of hair out of his eyes. “I’m not going to hold a grudge.  So don’t worry.”

Louis let out a breath of relief.  Then took her hand and kissed it quickly. “Look, please listen to the last song!” He said before he was dragged away by Niall and Zayn. 

Melina watched him go, confused but nodded to him when he looked back. 

~~~

Melina waited in the private box she and the girls had been led to in order to not have to be escorted back into the crowd where they were bound to get hit with both positive and negative attention. It was also where Kate was waiting for them.  She waited for the last song, biting on her bottom lip as she wondered what was so important about the last song that Louis had requested her to listen.

“Thank you everyone so much for being such amazing fans!” Louis yelled.

“We really couldn’t ask for better fans.” Niall grinned. 

“Seriously, you all are the best and most beautiful.” Harry grinned.  “Unfortunately this is our last song, but if we could, we would love to sing and party all night with you all.”

“However we only have this revenue for so much longer before they will kick us out.” Zayn said in an almost dead serious voice. 

“But until then, please sing along with us as The Chase begins.” Liam added before the music started. 

“If I call you baby,” Harry began, grinning when the females in the audience screamed.  “Would you smile or shove me away?”

“If I told you look beautiful,” Zayn grinned as he looked up over the crowds at the box where the girls were waiting right on the other side of the glass.  “Would you swoon or scoff?”

“It’s the thrill of the chase,” The boys chorused. “You claim. But you know that’s not true,”

“What I feel is real,” Louis sang.

 “Deny, deny, you’ll think I’ll be gone,” He and the boys all sang. “When the chase ends.”

“Well beautiful, you’re wrong.” Liam sang into several cameras for fans to the side. 

“If I brought you flowers,” Niall and Louis both sang.  “Would you invite me in or lock the door?”

Melina’s jaw at this point was practically on the floor. 

“If I said I would give you the moon,” Louis grinned as he sang.  “Would you cry or just rather die?”

“It’s the thrill of the chase you claim, but you know that’s not true. What I feel is real and I’m coming after you.”

Louis took center stage as he looked up over the heads of the audience, seeming to look like as if he was looking in the distance but Melina could almost feel like as if he was staring right at her. 

“What I feel is real and I’m coming for you. Cause your heart is mine, no other guys.” He grinned once more before the music’s tempo slowed. “It’s the thrill of the chase, or maybe the thrill of just being yours, because I’m not in it for the chase, but just for you.”

“For you, for you,” The boys chorused just as the tempo sped up once more. 

“It’s the thrill of the chase, you claim, as you deny, deny!” Liam sang. 

“But what I feel is real,” Harry sang.

“It’s the thrill of the chase, the thrill of the chase!” The boys chorused.  “You claim, but you know that’s not true,”

“What I feel is real,” Zayn added as the boys all gathered for the ending. 

“Because I’m not in it for the chase but just for you. For you!” They all sang as the music began to trail off.

A small roar soon became deafening as the boys officially ended their concert. 

~~~

Louis’ eyes met Melina’s as the girls met them backstage once more.  He didn’t even notice nor care what his mates were doing, his sapphire eyes only on her. 

Melina gulped as she and Louis met halfway, standing chest to chest. She licked her dry lips before biting on her bottom lip once more. 

Louis softly brought his hand up to her face, making Melina release her bottom lip.  He didn’t even blink as he looked at her. 

Melina closed her eyes, taking a breath before opening them back up.  “I listened,” She said.

“Good,” Louis grinned before lowering his lips to softly kiss her once, then twice, not even noticing about his mates or the stage crew all around them. 

“Cake!” Niall yelled so loudly, both Louis and Melina were suddenly brought back to the present.

“Niall,” Louis groaned in exasperation as he buried his sweaty forehead into the crook of Melina’ neck.  "I swear that boy..."

Melina threw her head back and laughed. 

~~~

Hope you guys liked! 

Like I said before, the bolded lyrics are all mine!

And thank you again everyone so much for supporting my stories! I love you guys so much!

Ok so can you guys message me with which story you want a dedication in please? My goal is to dedicate each chapter to a fan and I want to make sure that its the story that you guys enjoy and I'm trying to keep track but it gets increasingly harder! So Please just message me if you want a certain story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 7.7K 43
Kate and Vere go to the mall in Omaha just to have some fun. What happens when they find One Direction's phones there? Kate and Vere send them on a w...
463K 5.3K 30
When Jade finds Louis Tomlinson's phone on her bus home from work, a whole new world opens up for her. It was a lucky mistake to say the least, or wa...
12.1K 400 26
They were in love at first sight, kiss, touch. But like everything in Annabele's life things have to end. She's stubborn, doesn't want to try a long...
4.3M 65.8K 56
(Front cover by Sarah_Malik) 'I called you all down here for a reason and a very important reason, so do you swear that what ever happens in this roo...