Borderlands x Reader : Headca...

By Miss_Dead_Inside

•1st In TalesFromTheBorderlands 9-15-19 I made this because of Borderlands 3 coming out soon to help with my... More

Yo
Second meeting
Being Friends
You realize your feelings
New Character: Fiona
They realize their feelings
New Character: Zer0

How you met

3K 32 4
By Miss_Dead_Inside

(A/N Again you can request people and headcannons, I'm up for almost anything. I'm just starting out with some characters I think I can write well. Ps: Spoilers)

Rhys (This takes place after he "gets rid of" jack and loses his prosthetics)

You watched from a far as helios fell from the heavens. Bits of flaming metal raining from the sky along with ships and scrap.

You were going to spend your day salvaging and looking for parts. But now that helios was on Pandora, it wouldn't take long for people to loot it; You had to be one of the first.

The crash site was a good ways away and took you awhile to get there. The fire had died down a bit by the time you arrived. You smiled to yourself as you began to rip a part, and take little bits and bobbles you could fit into the wagon and backpack you had.

You didn't really think anyone had survived the crash, until you heard quiet groans. You moved a large sheet of metal to see a one armed man walking through the wreckage. You look to your wagon and then to the man. Seeing him hurt made you feel... strange.

He was Hyperion, an enemy of most people with commonsense, yet something seemed off about him. In the end you decided to call out to him,
"Hey, do you need help?" When you said that you realize that he was stumbling from side to side and very wobbly.

He looked over to you, blinked twice, and fell forward. This surprised you, and you jumped down into the lower rubble to help him. As you walked up beside him he was try to stand back up. You put the one arm he had, over your shoulders and held it, along with his side.

You brought him to your wagon and pulled him all the way back to your home base, a couple shipping units close to the ocean. Once into you seat him down on your sofa and started to tend to his wounds.

Gaige (No set time)

It was your first day working at your grandpa's tool and machine shop, 'Screws and Fuse.' Your family finally agreed to let you move to pandora to work with your grandpa, he was very important to you and was always your closes family member.

Your day started out fairly good. You restocked some shelves, watched a bandit try to arm wrestle some prosthetics you were selling, and cleaned the blood off the prosthetic after the bandit lost.

It was close to the end of the day now. You were counting the money in the cash register when the bell rang. You looked up from your task to see a young, red head around your age standing there.

Her eyes were locked on you, but when you made eye contact she quickly looked away.
"U-umm... I-I have a p-package? Um... under the n-name Gaige?" She spoke walking up to the counter, playing with her hands.

You nod and looked under the counter for the package. After you found it, you stood back up to see she was a lot calmer then she was before. You gave her a short smile and held out a clipboard asking her to sign.

She did as she was told, but when doing so she asked,
"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around." You nodded and answered,
"Yep, I just moved here from Eden-5." Her eyebrows went up in surprise when you said that.

"Really? I'm from Eden-5 too!" She said almost happily now that we had something to talk about. We talked for a bit after she payed for her package, and then said our goodbyes when grandpa closed the store.

Vaughn ( After Helios fall)

You cough as you opened the door to your escape pod. Helios, your home for all your life, was on destroyed. You knew Pandora well, you worked on designing buildings and factories, and would come down to the planet to see how the construction was going. You knew this planet was very dangerous.

You stepped out of your pod and onto the ground, your shoe sinking a bit into the dirt. Around you, other employees of Hyperion crawl from their pods as well into this strange new world for them. Some were crying, some were looking for their things, some were... eating dirt? You shook your head and started to look for a safer place to stay.

You were about to climb some rubble when a voice called out. You look to the voice to see a short man in damage hyperion clothes. He started talking about how he had been on Pandora for awhile now and could help us out. People instantly trusted him and began to follow him.

You sigh and start to make your way to him. You didn't know this area, or the people who lived around here; There was a chance that the second you left you'd die, so you stayed with the group.

Moxxi (Before Sanctuary is destroyed)

You were new to Sanctuary and after the long week you've had you needed a drink. The only bar in town was Mad Moxxi's place.

As you entered you smelt pizza and the strong smell of alcohol. You walked up to the bar to see Miss Moxxi herself wiping down the counter. She looked up with a sweet smile and said,
"Hey there sugar, you must be new in town. I haven't seen your face here before."

"Yep, I just moved in and really needed a drink." You answered sitting down in front of her.
"You've come to the right place," She started, turning around and pouring you a drink. She sat it down and continued, "Here, on the house. As a welcome gift and in hopes I get to see that cute face of yours again." She finished with a wink.

You blushed and thanked her, sipping your drink happily, watching her continue to work, and talking to her when she wasn't working with someone.

Kreig (I guess no set time)

You were driving through the desert in your caravan. You planned on selling some of your supplies at a town just a couple more miles away. Things were going good until you saw a body in the road.

Finding corpses on the road was fairly common, but this body didn't look dead. You came to a stop and got out of your vehicle. Locking your door behind you and walked over to the larger being.

Their body was moving just a bit, showing they were breathing. You walked over with your gun drawn and you poke his side. He moves and then sits up. You back away to give him room and truly look at him.

He looked like a bandit, but much much bigger.
"...Are you ok?" You asked him, looking at his eyes through his mask. He was quiet for a second, almost thinking then he yelled,
"I FEEL IT ALL!" He was breathing harder now, and now that he was seating up you could see his had a couple bullet holes on his left side.

"Would you like... some help with that?" You asked pointing to his wounds. He looked to his side, and then shook his head around, then nodded properly. You went back into your caravan and came back with a syringe full of medicine. You handed it to him and he injected it into his side.

He was unfazed was his wounds slowly closed. When fully healed he looked at you for a second and screamed,
"NIPPLE SALADS!" You couldn't help, but smile at him.
"I'll take that as a thank you," You said earning a nod. "Need a ride?" You asked walking over to the vehicles door.

" Trains won't stop!" He said following you. You drove him you the city you were heading to and when he got out, he again said 'Nipple Salads.'

Lilith (Not sure)

You'd been a Crimson Raiders for almost for about two years now. After the death of Roland, Lilith called most of the shots, but never really took the role as leader.

You just got back from a mission and was going to turn it in at the bounty board. There stood Lilith, talking with Maya, one of the Vault Hunters. You always looked up to Lilith as a person and a leader, and you really wanted to say hello.

You waited for a minute, and Maya soon walked away. Lilith then turned to the board, so you made your way to her.
"U-umm h-hi Lilith." You said hoping that she'd acknowledge you. She turned and looked at you, then said,
"Oh, um hi... soldier, do you need something?"

She knew from your armor that you were a raider, but it still made you smile.
"H-hi ma'am, I'm (Y/N=Your Name) (L/N=Last Name), I just wanted to introduce myself." She then smiled back at you and replied,
"Ah, well it's nice to meet you. I've heard your name before, good work out there," You thanked her as she continued, " It was very nice meeting you, but I have to get going."

You told her you understand and let her leave. You were very happy that she, one: knew your name, and two: now knew your face.

(A/N these were all the characters I thought of to start with. I know, very random, but that's why I'm leaving you guys to request for more people.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.7K 42
Rhys was curious, why did a small, Hyperion girl like me care about owing Jack a debt? Why did she want to help him find a vault? Fiona, a new found...
103 1 1
Just a timeline of the story, so I don't have to attempt to write more chapters while going over missed pieces. As always, I don't own Borderlands/Ta...
517 26 24
Another rough day gone by, and another "argument" with my mother that left me wrapped up in my bed, wishing the the day could just go ahead and end a...
10.7K 490 31
Borderlands Fan Fiction. Art by Avali avaliart.tumblr.com "What were you thinking Rhys? That this was going to be wonderland"? This story has a pl...