Think About You

By BloodiedRocker

an Izzy Stradlin fanfiction based on the song 'Think about you'. More

Old timer

finish

266 10 4
By BloodiedRocker

So Izzy's got girl problems. What did you think?, gimme some feedback and check out 'upcoming gunnies fanfictions' for more on when, where, how and why. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'll get right back to you ASAP. Most likely on that day or the day after. Hope it wasn't boring. I have it all planned out so that it flows as a story. Each member will have a storyline, which may or may not interlock with the others' stories. The only two who have a storyline running exactly at the same time is Axl and Izzy. Duff and steven are a few months out from Axl and Izzy, but Stevenand Duff's stories run a day apart, while slash's is years away from anybody's. It's all set in 1986 for everyone except Slash, who's over in '88. Hope you absolutely loved it. Keep rockin' keep readin'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
189K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...