Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Future Twins

2.4K 52 28
By kadenzajinx

Mae stood over her stove and made something to eat. She glanced over at her clock and sighed. Goku was late. They were supposed to go to King Kai's to train since Whis and Beerus were off on some god mission. She tapped her foot impatiently as the eggs finished cooking. She scraped them out of the pan and put them on a plate with a slice of ham and some rice.

She set the plate on the counter but just as she was going to sit down she heard a door open from the back of her house. This was odd since Jiren was supposed to be working in universe eleven. Quietly she pressed her back against the wall and glanced over her shoulder into the hall. She saw a tall figure approaching with an energy she didn't recognize.

Just before he rounded the corner she leaped, bringing him down to the ground. "Who are you?" She demanded holding a ball of energy in front of him.

"What the?" He blinked at her in confusion. "Is this some weird training?"

"Tell me who you are and why you are here?" Mae growled. She took a look at the boy beneath her, he had a spiked black mohawk and grey skin.

The light came on and a girl walked out of one of He side rooms, "wow Gicchin, she really got you."

"The hell?" Mae swore narrowing her eyes at the girl. She took a step into the hall and Mae formed an energy blade reaching to her throat.

"Why am I being attacked?" The girl asked. She had pale peach skin and white/grey hair. It was spiked and fell to her shoulders.

"You deserve it, Chi!" The boy named Gicchin said glancing back at her.

With the light Mae looked down at Gicchin's gi. It was blue with a black undershirt but what really got her attention was the Son family symbol. "Explain this!" Mae said forming a blade. She pointed it at his chest where the symbol was.

"What's with you today?" Gicchin blinked at her.

"Yea are you okay?" Chi asked equally confused. "Did you and grandpa fight too hard?"

"Who the hell are you kids?!" Mae yelled. Her frustration rising even higher. "I want some damn answers and I want them now!"

"This has to be some sort of training right mom?" Gicchin asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Mom?" Mae blinked rapidly and jumped back. "I think you are mistaken."

"No?" Chi said stepping over Gicchin. "Did you lose your memory or something?"

That's when Mae noticed Chi's outfit, she was a pride trooper. "So you are from universe eleven?" Mae asked crossing her arms.

"Dad is," Chi said inspecting Mae. "Are you feeling okay, Mom?"

"Why are you calling me mom?" Mae asked, a headache was beginning to form at her temples.

"Cause you are," Gicchin said adjusting his gi. "I don't know how or why you lost your memory but we are your kids."

"I don't have any kids," Mae shook her head.

Suddenly Goku arrived in the middle of the room via instant transmission. "Mae you ready to go? Wait who are these?"

"Big sis!" Goten said popping out from behind Goku. "Mom wanted me to bring you this!" He handed her a box with pastries that Chi-Chi had made. "She also wants you to come and visit. She said to make sure you bring Jiren too!"

"Thanks Goten," Mae said taking the box. "You head home now. There's something I'm dealing with."

"Hold up!" Chi said taking a look at Goten. "That's Uncle Goten?!"

"Woah how did you get so little!" Gicchin said equally surprised.

"Huh?" Goku and Goten said at the same time.

"Goten go home." Mae said narrowing her eyes. He gave a sharp nod and scurried out the door. "Dad this is Chi and Gicchin right? They appeared in my house I guess."

"They kinda look like saiyans," Goku said rubbing his chin. "But they also look like Jiren, maybe they are related to him."

"That's because we are," Chi shook her head. "How are you not remembering, Grandpa?"

"Grandpa?" Goku asked. "Me?"

"Who else?" Chi sighed. "Something is wrong with them."

"Yea it's weird. Maybe someone did something to them?" Gicchin said turning to Chi. "But Goten was so little."

"Wait, how old is Goten?" Chi asked Mae as if she figured something out.

"Uhh eleven I think?" Mae said after a moment. Goten still looked like a little kid because of his saiyan biology so she often thought he was younger than he actually was.

"Gicchin, we are in the past!" Chi said rubbing her head.

"What? How is that possible?" Gicchin asked her.

"I don't know! Maybe you pissed someone off." Chi sneered.

"Yea right! You probably made an enemy with the pride troopers." Gicchin stuck his tongue out at her.

"Maybe if you weren't so punch happy!" Chi retorted.

"Oh yea like you are one to talk!" Gicchin snapped.

"That's enough!" Mae hit them both on the head. "If you idiots are from the future why are you here?"

"Ow!" Gicchin said rubbing his head. "We don't know!"

"If this is the past where is dad?" Chi asked.

"Do you mean Jiren?" Goku asked taking a closer look at them.

"Yea, wait are you and dad together yet?" Chi asked Mae.

"Yes we are but he's in universe eleven right now." Mae sighed. "How do I know you are really my kids?"

"They kinda look like you," Goku laughed. "Also Gicchin has our family name on him."

"Fine, are you here because someone is gonna die?" Mae asked. "Is this like when Trunks came back?"

"When you guys took out Cell?" Gicchin asked eagerly.

"I guess," Mae shrugged.

"No, at least not that we know of." Chi said glaring at Gicchin. "We were at your house, the one in the future, and then we woke up here."

"I see," Mae rubbed her chin. "I'm guessing you two are siblings?"

"Twins yea," Chi nodded. "You named me after your mom and Gicchin after dad's mentor."

"Did you guys come here in a time machine?" Goku asked.

"There are time machines?!" Gicchin said excitedly.

"No, like I said we just woke up here," Chi said. Clearly she was the calm rational one.

"Well you guys should go home," Mae said. "Lord Beerus will be pissed if he finds you here."

"But how?" Gicchin asked. "We don't even know how we got here."

"Maybe Bulma knows a way?" Goku shrugged. "Wasn't she working on something last time Trunks came back?"

"Yea, before Lord Beerus destroyed her lab," Mae nodded. "Maybe she saved some of her work."

"Can't we just go ask the gods?" Chi asked tilting her head.

"Absolutely not!" Mae snapped. "Time travel is against the rules."

"But it's not like we meant to!" Gicchin groaned.

"I don't care!" Mae snapped. "Now I have to call Jiren."

"Alright, Mom," Gicchin nodded before sitting down.

Mae pulled out her communicator and contacted Jiren. When he answered he said, "now isn't a great time Mae."

"Too bad," Mae said. Before Jiren could protest she said, "it's about our kids."

"We don't have any kids," said exasperatedly.

"Exactly, so I need you to come home now," Mae said before hanging up.

Within about a minute Jiren appeared before them. "Mae what the hell are you going on about?"

"Just look there," Mae said pointing at the twins. "The girl is Chi and the boy is Gicchin."

Jiren looked at the twins and then back at Mae. He opened his mouth but then promptly closing it, trying to find the right words. His mind was racing trying to find a reasonable explanation on how two teenage kids were standing in his house. He shook his head and sighed before turning to Mae. "Alright tell me what happened."

***hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here is a picture of Chi and Gicchin. This comes from ChrisRangel219 ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 401 18
In Age 737, Bardock sends his son Kakarot off to a distant world to avoid the destruction of the Saiyans. Kakarot landed on Planet Earth, was renamed...
13.4K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...
408K 9.5K 66
In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was sent of to Earth with his brother Kakaro...
211 1 5
This is gonna be my version of a universe that contains elements from Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super, Heroes and Xenoverse. I hope you like it. ...