Falling In Love with A Sasaen...

By ChanRinPark

Kim Taehyung is a famous artist who hated sasaeng fans. He was included in the Hip-Hop group, BTS (Bangtan Bo... More

Falling In Love with A Sasaeng Fan? (Prologue)
Chapter 1 - Arriving In Seoul ^^
Chapter 2 - Believe it or Not .-.
Chapter 3 - DANGER!!!
NOTE!!!!*IMPORTANT*

Chapter 4 - The Meeting

181 4 2
By ChanRinPark

So here we are,in the 4th Chapter of this *maybe boring* story.Sorry for the long updates.I'm busy for now and need to think what will be going on in this story.Please forgive me.....

Maybe just that,ENJOY!!!!!!!

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪

'Me and Hyemi is in the canteen.So I'm the one who take the foods*since we deciced it with playing rock,paper,scissors*.As I take the foods,I realized that the foods is a bit heavy and I don't know that there's water on the floor.So as you can know,I fall and the foods got onto a person.'God!!!! I'm so in DANGER!!!!! Why am I so clumsy????'

As I see who is that 'person',that person is..................'

Chapter 4

As I see who is that 'person',that person is.......................

Kim.

TaeHyung.

"Aisshh....Jinjja!!!! Mwoya jinjja?!?! What are you doing??? Don't you have eyes????"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...