The Snakes Princess (Draco Ma...

Av Jiminie_mochi1013

(Y/n) Riddle, thought going to Hogwarts would be great, but it'll prove to be drama filling and dangerous. Wi... Mer

Welcome! Introductions!
Prolouge
First year | Malfoy Manor
First year | Hogwarts
First year | Classes and Chaos
First year | Saint Potter
First year | Valentines day
First year | Holy hades
End of first year
Summer | Coming Home
Second year | Diagon Alley fight
Second year | Terrible day, really
Second year | Slytherin
Second year | Rogue bludger
Second year | Christmas plan
Second year | Bloody Walls and Nightmares
End of Second Year
Summer | Training & Surprises
Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness
Third year | Tea Leaves Of Doom
Third year | Real feelings
Third year | Invisible Snowball fight
Third year | Sirius Black
End of third year
Summer | Quidditch World Cup
Fourth year | Cold Welcome Back
Fourth Year | Visitors
Fourth year | Ferret
Fourth year | Yule ball
Fourth year | Death & Divination
End of Fourth Year
Summer | Old Friends
Fifth year | Frog lady
Fifth year | Trouble
Fifth year | Dumbledore's Army
Fifth year | Storm brewing
Fifth year | Department of Mysteries
End of Fifth Year
Summer | Different Perspectives
Sixth year | Secrets & Love
Sixth year | Potions
Sixth year | Almost
Sixth year | The Slug Club
Sixth year | Curse
End of Sixth Year
Summer | As The World Caves In
Seventh year | Escape & Apollo
Seventh Year | Radios & Gods
Seventh year | Cyclopes & Time
Seventh Year | Quest Takes a Turn
Battle of Hogwarts
Battle of Hogwarts II
Battle of Hogwarts | The Aftermath
Five years later | Return
Weddings & Reality
A Year later | Babies & Names
Authors note| IMPORTANT
Another Authors Note
Bonus Chapter | Arabella & Regulus
Bonus Chapter | Aaron & Harley
Bonus Chapter | Castor & Leo
Bonus Chapter | Scorpius & Arabella & Adrien
Sequel News

Second year | Drama

3K 88 25
Av Jiminie_mochi1013

I woke up and looked outside the window, it was a sunny day in London. I got dressed quickly and took my things down with me. Mum and Dad were ready, you never would've thought they were parents.

Mum was very casual and her outfit radiated her personality. She wore an earthy green shirt, black jeans, high heeled boots, and a leather jacket. 

Dad wore a white button down shirt, sleeves rolled up, black slacks, belt, and expensive leather shoes.

"Are you ready, dear?" Mum smiled.

I nodded, "Where are Leo and Harley though? They're usually down here before me." I said.

"We're here, just a bit of a mix up." Leo smiled.

"Do we want to know?"

They both shook their heads.

"Great, let's go!" Mum smiled.

We got our stuff into the back of a taxi and arrived at Kings Cross station. How muggles never found it strange that on one specific day, tons of kids with owls go there is beyond me.

Dad went with Leo, then Harley, and then me and Mum. On the other side of the platform, Mum and Dad pulled us into big hugs.

"If you three get into any trouble, I will NOT defend you!" Mum threatened.

"Us? Trouble? When have we ever gotten into it?" Harley scoffed.

Mum directed her eyes on each one of us with knowing looks. Mum found out I had punched Malfoy after his father sent an angry letter, she made me apologize through letter, but I never sent it.

"I must agree with your Mum this time." Dad lowered his voice.

I frowned, "You know how the Malfoys are though, what we did is what they've had coming to them."

"I'm sorry dear, but violence isn't always the answer." Dad patted my head.

We nodded and hugged one last time, then we went on the train.

"I'll see you guys there." We parted ways and I went to find Millicent and Blaise.

I found them and went into the compartment.

"(Y/n)! How was your summer?" Millicent asked excitedly.

We pretended Diagon Alley didn't happen, because I asked them if we could not discuss it.

"It was fine, I went and visited my aunt in America." I smiled.

I told them that summer what was going on, because Nico said I'd need some friends to know in case I needed a bail. They didn't believe me when I said the gods were real, but that happens a lot.

"Please tell me you'll never do anything dangerous like that again. A manticore attack is not a good way to go." Blaise said, giving me a nervous look.

"I'll try not to get involved this year, plus, who'd watch you two if I didn't?" I teased them.

Millicent rolled her eyes, "Heaven forbid we have an eating contest and land ourselves in the hospital wing. Not dangerous enough for you, aye?"

With impeccable timing, "Anything from the trolley, dears?"

We three smiled at each other and bought three of everything. Blaise threw Millicent a nervous look and she swallowed, looking at me like she was trying to not set off a bomb.

"Have you talked to Malfoy since Flourish and Blotts?" Millicent asked.

I paused, remembering was the last thing I wanted, "No, I don't plan to."

Millicent sighed, "Second year and already we have drama."

The color drained from Blaise's face, "I don't want to think about that either."

It was silent until Blaise spoke up again.

"How are your brothers?"

"Better, they both have someone with them that is there for them."

"Do you think they'll get married?" Blaise asked.

"Gods of Olympus, I hope they do. I want to be an aunt."

"Wow, you'll be—I can't do math so I don't know how old you'll be when their kids are your age."

I chuckled at Blaise's comment and did the math myself.

"I'll be...twenty-three?!" I was shocked at my calculations.

"I can't believe you planned when they'll be born." Millicent snorted.

"I wonder what our kids will be like?" Blaise questioned, tilting his head.

I snorted, "I don't know if I want to know."

"Well, let's just hope they're like you if it's a girl."

"What do you mean?"

Blaise set aside his chocolate frogs, "You and Mills aren't afraid to fight anyone, strong independent women. Plus, you're smart, I feel like any kid you have will be some kind of...wizard genius."

Millicent messed up Blaise's hair, "You complimented us!"

Blaise put her in a choke hold, "Sure did, you idiot!"

He messed up her hair and she quickly tried to push him off of her. I laughed at the two when our compartment door opened.

"Oh, hello Hermione!" I greeted.

Millicent and Blaise separated.

"Have you seen Harry and Ron?" She asked.

We shook our heads. We had been caught up in catching up.

"Were they not with Fred or George?" I asked.

Hermione shook her head, her big curly hair moving with her.

"I checked Fred and George, Percy, Ginny, Neville, and now you."

"Sit with us, we'll help after we get to Hogwarts." I patted my seat.

She sat beside me and I handed her a licorice wand.

"Thanks, for the candy."

I put my arm around her, it was hard with her bushy hair in my way.

"You're my friend too Hermione, three headed dogs make friendships stronger."

"At least we have one Slytherin who can get the other houses to not hate us so much." Blaise chuckled.

Hermione looked around awkwardly, "Sorry, it's just your house's...reputation to be evil."

Millicent shook her head, "No need to be sorry, but not all of us agree with our parents."

I nodded, "Some just...some don't get the luxury of having a choice."
-

-

-

-
Time skip ~

After we got to Hogwarts, I sat in the Great hall with my friends. We had tried to look for Harry and Ron while everyone left the train.

We had no luck, so we just went ahead and went in. Sitting at our table, I couldn't enjoy the feast, I kept feeling a pair of gray eyes on me.

I'd look at Malfoy's direction every now and then, catching him staring. He'd look away quickly and Parkinson would talk to him, she'd notice a few times he'd stare.

I liked it just as much as she did. I swear on the river styx, if he stares at me one more time I just might punch him again.

"I'll be back, I need some fresh air." I left the table before Millicent and Blaise could respond.

I walked for a while, spacing out and not paying attention to where I was walking. The sudden sound of a car caught my attention. The chill of the night was obvious.

A blue car came to a stop, opening itself to release an owl cage and some trunks. The doors opened and Harry stumbled out with Ron.

"Harry!" I ran to the boy, grabbing his face.

The car sped off, I moved Harry's face around, checking for injuries. Barely a scratch, but Ron held up his wand, mortified.

"My wand." he whined.

I let go of Harry's face, stepping back from them as far as I could.

"You idiots! That was extremely dangerous, do you have any idea what could've happened?!" I shouted.

"We missed the train, we had no other choice, (Y/n)." Harry argued.

"I don't care, do you have any idea how much trouble you'll be in if you get caught?!"

Ron tried to repair his wand instead of listening to my words.

"It's not like we meant all of that to happen." Ron defended.

I sighed, "I'm going back to dinner, we'll be leaving for our dorms soon. You two...Ugh!"

I walked off and used a secret way to get back in. When I got back I saw Blaise and Millicent looking angry.

"What'd I miss?" I asked carefully.

Blaise scowled, "Parkinson was saying some stuff about you."

I crossed my arms, "Like what?"

Millicent bent her fork, "She was starting rumors, saying false things about you and your family."

"Oh...and?" I questioned.

"Mills said something to her, then she started targeting us. Leo and Harley got in it, now we're plotting." he huffed angrily.

I tried not to snicker, "You realize I'm used to this, right?"

They scowled at me, "I don't care (Y/n), you're our friend and that's unacceptable!"

I felt a pain in my chest, one I've never felt like this. My heart was happy to finally have someone other than family care about me.

"Aw, you guys!" I hugged them.

Harley intervened, telling us it was time to go to the dorms. Upon entering, Mills and I ran to our rooms. We took off our robes and stayed in our normal clothes for a bit.

"I know we have class tomorrow, but do you wanna blow off sleep for a bit longer?" She grinned.

"Hell yeah, let's go see if Harley wants to play uno!" We ran downstairs and found Harley surrounded by first years.

"Woah Harley, didn't think they'd imprint on you so quickly." I chuckled.

The first years looked at me suspiciously, "Cállete, plus I'm just telling them about how much ridiculous energy we have here in Slytherin."

"Oh, yeah it's a problem. Though sleeping wasn't when Anna came up with the energy potions, pure sugar and caffeine." Mills chuckled.

"I'm still having side effects." Harley admitted.

"Me too, but the ringing gets quieter now."

The first years looked confused.

"Don't do anything experimental kids, big no no." I waved my pointer finger.

They nodded, scared of what we had experienced.

"Now, is anyone up for a game?" I held out a deck of uno cards.

Like a magnet, more Slytherin's came rushing down the stairs, and the tournament began. We played hours upon hours, it was so long we eventually had people leave to go to sleep. I would've, but a first year was beating me so bad right now.

There was a lot of screaming, cheering, and cursing that night. It all ended with the first year winning, as a reward, we planned a party for them to cash in whenever.

Mills and I were cleaning the aftermath, "I'll see you upstairs, I'm exhausted."

I continued as she bound the stairs.

"At least it's over now, you can all stop being so loud."

I turned around with dread. Malfoy stood at the bottom of the staircase with his arms crossed.

"What do you want? I know it's not to make conversation."

He came to the couch, sitting as I ran around collecting and putting things away.

"Nothing, just down here. Am I not allowed?"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

I finished up and grabbed the Uno cards, I was walking to the stairs when he stopped me.

"You disobeyed me...you came back."

"What about it?" I demanded, tired of his bullshit.

Turning around I saw something in his eyes I'd never seen before. He's been mad before, but now he looked beyond pissed off.

"Why do I ever try with you? You're stubborn." he sighed.

I crossed my arms, "Same goes for you, I thought you were respecting my wishes? Leave me alone."

"I won't leave you alone, I changed my mind when I saw you this evening. You didn't do as I said, so I will not do as you said."

I stomped up to my room, I tried hard not to slam the door but it was hard. That night I prepared for bed angrily, ending the night with my gums bleeding. I was too rough, but oh well. This prat is getting on my damn nerves.

(A/n): Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others. I didn't know how to continue it so...here.

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
Born to be enemies Av Slytherin_riddle

AllmÀn skönlitteratur

239 24 12
Since birth you were taught the responsibilities of being a Riddle, when you go to hogwarts you start to discover what it is like to be Voldemorts da...
16 0 7
Enter the enchanting world of Hogwarts as we follow the remarkable journey of Taylor Riddle, a bright, spirited girl with an insatiable thirst for ad...
518K 13.6K 100
Ivory Ferali Riddle hasn't had a normal upbringing, even for a witch. Born to Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange, all she has known is hatred and...