My Process of Writing a Novel...

By ConradBrubaker

Step by step I show you what to do to finish a story, from the first draft to final edit. You can do it the s... More

Advice for Authors
Dream
Characters
Spaceship
Character Types
Basic Plot Outline on Mindmap
Define the Story's Setting and Type
Outline
Write First Draft
Read Through and Edit
Read out Loud
Grammarly
Bonus Material
The End

Research

10 1 0
By ConradBrubaker

If a story has some things needing to be researched, I do that. Doing so can help with new ideas. I'll search Google and Youtube usually. For this story, researching hydroponics a little first might be a good idea. If I come across anything interesting, I will note it in the outline.

Ok. I noticed special, odd color lighting for the plants in hydroponics. Would make sense the alien plants would need their own lighting based on what they got on their planet. We'll mark this in the outline later to help set the scene where required.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 293 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
26.7K 3.6K 20
This story will become free on July 5, 2023. They will stop at nothing. So Charlotte won't either. Desperate to save her family from the organized cr...
698K 15.6K 13
He saw her that day, the first day she started working for his sick aunt. She was bubbly, vivacious, slightly crazy and stunningly beautiful. She mad...
80.4K 965 1
The Five Families find themselves in a bind after the church bombing that killed college student, Ricardo Gambino. Even with cops, lawyers and everyt...