Hamari Choti Sy Dunya

By ArShi_Angel

#1 in ipkknd Short stories on our beloved ArShi❤ Some are show based and some are just random ones. I hope yo... More

Truth Strikes!
Taming his lioness!
Good Morning!
Two riddles, one hint
The envy of bangles
His love for her!
You are a cheater!
Crazy Two
Forbidden Kiss(1)
Forbidden Kiss (2)
Forbidden Kiss (last)
Sath Hon Tery..(1)
Sath Hon Tery (last)
Baby ArShi 💕😍
Sweet times ya!
As sweet as jalebi
Arrogant Arnav
Sankadewi
His wish
Witty Wifey
You are my world!
Oh uh..
Trouble for hubby
His solace
Never mess with KKGSR!
Namak....
Challenge accepted!
Her cute Arnav-ji
Connected Hearts
Love always find it's way
You are MINE!
Together forever (1)
Together forever (2)
Together forever(last)
The cutest duo
Mohabbat door jany na de!
Argument level: Infinity
The Best Husband

His Possessive Girls

5.2K 450 294
By ArShi_Angel

*Note* I updated the last shot of Forbidden Kiss yesterday. Do chk it out before reading this one.

Thank you so much for all the love and support you guys showered upon me. It means alot to me. I can't explain in words how grateful I am to all of you. You guys proved to be my strongest pillar of support when I was feeling extremely low. I can't tell you how beautiful, encouraging and loving message I got in the last two days (both on message board and inbox) and each one of them just showed how much you guys love me and my stories. Ypu guys made me feel so special,and so loved, so worthy. Iam feeling so so good. Thank you so much all of you for this. I love you all💋💋💋💞💞💞💖💖💖💖

This small Drabble is a kind of token of gratitude towards my amazing readers for supporting me so much. I hope you people will enjoy it😘

***************

The beautiful edit below 👇 was urging me since so many days to write something 😅 and I have finally come up with something 🙈 Hope it reaches to your expectations:)

"He loves me more! There is no doubt in that." The little girl flared her cute button nose, glaring up at a taller figure, pointing her small figure towards her.

The taller figure smirked down at her and hooked her finger with hers, twisting it down. "Yeah right! You said the truth yourself little birdie, he loves you more but he loves me the most. Even more than you."

"No! No! No!" The little girl, who was none other than Amal Singh Raizada, stomed her feet on the ground with fisted palms and tight jaw.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" The taller figure, who was the one and only Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, bobbed her head up and down stressing on her yes.

Ok so now you guys must be wondering why this fight was going on and who was this certain he, who was the subject of interest and fight for both ladies, isn't? So let's guess...

Umm..

Umm..

Umm..

Absolutely correct! You guys have guessed it right. It was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada, who might be the mighty, cruel, shrewd ASR for the outer world but inside Shantivan, specifically inside the confides of their room, was the best-est husband of the world with the cherry-on-top trait of being hopelessly romantic towards his sweet Khushi AND the coolest-of-all daddy for his cute princess Amal.

Now it wasn't like that the mother-daughter duo didn't get along. Not at all like that. Khushi and Amal shared an absolute beautiful bond with the mother ready to do anything for her daughter anytime. She couldn't bear a single tear in her Amal's eyes neither a small scratch over her body. Amal wasn't just her daughter. She was her fairy, her blooming flower, her doll and her jaan. Same was the case with Amal. She couldn't go to sleep at night without her mother by her side neither could woke up in the morning without the sweet kisses her Amma showered her with, every morning. She wouldn't eat if Khushi wasn't present on the dining table. If got stuck in any problem, Amma would be the first word which would come on Amal's lips. They were soo much into each other that sometimes Arnav used to complain Khushi that she had forgotten him after their daughter's birth.

BUT, even after being the practical example of one soul two bodies, Khushi and Amal used to indulge in those silly fights. Reason? Both of them were too possessive of their man and sometimes tend to forget the fact they he loved both of them equally and couldn't choose one over another. Khushi's craziness was perfectly rubbed on Amal too which used to result in such fights, although they were just playful ones and  nothing close to serious. And today, was one of those days.

"Daddy loves me more. I am his cute baby, his princess, his angel. He is mine." Amal declared possessively, with her chin held high.

"No baby." Khushi cooed mockingly, patting Amal's head in a teasing way. "Arnav-ji loves me more. I am his first love, his darling, his Khushi. He is only mine."

"Amma!!!" Amal screamed in a threatening way, gritting her teeth hardly.

"Ouch!" Khushi faked a wince. "Don't shout Shona. It won't change the fact."

Amal narrowed her chocolate brown eyes, which she got from her father, towards her mother. "He is my daddy. I am his first baby. He loves me more than you."

"And he is my husband. I am the first ever girl he fell in love with. He started loving me way before you come in our lives jaan. He obviously loves me the most."

Amal opened her mouth to retort back when the man of fight, who was standing by the door since last five minutes watch the whole scene amusingly, barged into the room before the environment could heat up more.

"Enough both of you."

Amal and Khushi froze on their places for a second before turning around and saw their favorite man standing by the door. Beautiful smiles bloomed on their lips seeing him back from the office. They than took a secret glance towards each other before rushing towards Arnav wanting to reach him first. Once by his side, Khushi hung around his neck taking advantage of her height while the poor Amal sulked cutely before wrapped her arms around Arnav's legs.

"Arna--" Khushi opened her mouth to greet him but the little version of her, beat her to it.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Amal bounced up and down on her feet like a bunny, trying to get her father's attention.

Smiling goofily at both his pretty girl, Arnav scooped down and pick his daughter in his arms. Now, his left arm was around Khushi's waist while the other one had his princess. He kissed their foreheads one by one and crushed them close to his chest, sighing in contentment. His entire world in his arms, close to his heart, in his embrace.

"Both of you were fighting, isn't?" Arnav faked anger.

Both Khushi and Amal looked at each other before shaking their heads vigorously.

"No! We were playing."

Both of them said at the same time making Arnav chukle. Moving towards the bed, he sat down with Amal on his lap and Khushi by his side.

"I love both of you equally. You both are the most important for me. I can't imagine a life without either of you. You both are my life. My reason of existence. My center of love and attention." He spoke tenderly, looking at both if his girls.

"We know!" The mother-daughter duo said in unison.

"Than why the play?" Arnav narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing! Amma was just being a drama queen."

"Nothing! Amal was just being a crazy girl."

Khushi and Amal said together, again shrugging nonchalantly before the realization dawned upon them. For few seconds the three of them look kept looking at each other before bursting into fits of giggles.

"You both are crazy!" Arnav shook his head.

"Bachpan sy (From childhood)" Again, the words came out of Khushi and Amal's mouth together and they again burst into a laughter.

After calming down, Khushi leaned down towards Amal and kissed her cheeks lovingly. "I love you jaan!"

Amal kissed her back. "I love you too Amma."

Smiling softly, Arnav dropped a kiss on either of their heads and stood up to freshen up.

Khushi moved towards the wardrobe to take out his clothes and taking it as a chance, Arnav gathered Amal in his arms and whispered in her ears. "I love you more than Khushi but don't tell her that, she will feel bad." And with a wink, released her from his hold.

Giggling triumphantly, Amal winked back at him before fluttering out of the room. Arnav than got up from the bed and moved towards Khushi who turned back in time and handed him his clothes. Smiling mischeviously, Arnav leaned in to peck her lips for some sweet seconds, before moving his mouth towards her ear.

"I love you more than Amal but don't tell her that, she will feel bad." He winked at her.

Khushi grinned like a kid with a winning smile etched on her lips before winking back at him and flew out of the room.

Arnav shook his head affectionately at his two lovely but crazy angry birds and moved towards the washroom not before muttering crazy they are.

*************

That's it! Hope you guys like it 😊

Please do vote and comment your thoughts about the shot. It motivates me alot💕💕

A separate book has been published featuring ArShi and their princess Amal. You can find it on my profile under the title "Life with a devilishly devious doll"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 697 8
Mature fanfiction based on the Indian TV show IPKKND. These are OS with each chapter independent of the other, but focusing on Arnav and Khushi's rel...
188K 6.8K 24
This is a story about Khushi Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada. They were both in love with each other since childhood.However, due to some misunderst...
332K 8.2K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
214K 13.7K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.