Deceit β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Jeon Jungkook, military Commander of the land of Kookmin marries under a truce between two lands. But is his... More

Prologue
Truce
An Exchange And A Wedding
First Kiss
What The Fuck!
So He Laughs
Fuck It!
Teach Me
Your Pretentious Grace
Heart Wants What It Wants
Distrust
Rebel
Consequences
Instant Regret
Euphoria Land
Jerk
Milk & Cookies
He's The Mole
Affair
They Did It
Oh God Why
Cupcakes
You
May You Always Remember This
Lemon-Grass Tea
Lose Either Way
Questions & Answers
Russian Roulette
I Am Sorry
Sunset
A Walk In The Garden
Behave
Home
Comeuppance
A Walking Sin
'Til Death
Serendipity
Epilogue

The Cavalry's Here

9.1K 820 378
By mochikookielove

•Not proofread•

Six months later:

The Jeon empire grew exponentially, causing various disadvantages to the Kim Kingdom. King Namjoon ordered Jimin to resume his duty as a mole within three months of the expansion of the Jeon's rule. Due to the increased empire and subsequent rebellion (caused with Jimin's help), Jungkook had to constantly stay out of Kookmin land for longer and extended periods, enabling Jimin to exchange whatever information he could salvage from Jeon's small trips back home.

Jungkook was currently back home on a small trip, departure due in short time.

“I hear you visit home more often in my absence” Jungkook said as he squeezed the paw intertwined with his left hand.

Although bit awkward for Jungkook, he was currently strolling around the extensive garden with his husband, hand-in-hand.

“Yes…” Jimin sighed, already dreading Jungkook's departure, “...I get quite lonely without you here.”

“I thought your brother continued his visits” Jungkook frowned.

“Yes, but he too has been busy lately” Jimin tried holding back a sad smile.

He knew that Taehyung and their Second in Command had very much become an item. Yoongi even sneaked out of his duties more often to meet Taehyung. Sadly for Jimin, same couldn't be said about Jungkook. In fact, this has been the most time Jungkook spent with him in four months. As much as Jimin wanted to be mad at Jungkook for breaking his promise of trying, he knew he couldn't kid himself. The circumstances under which they're fated together don't allow feelings to prosper. Therefore, he concentrated on his duties while Jungkook was doing the same.

Jungkook caught on Jimin's sad face and stopped, making Jimin look up at him questioningly.

Jungkook placed his index finger under Jimin's chin and stared into his husband's mesmerizingly sad eyes, “If I could do something about it, I would.”

The sincerity in his husband's eyes made Jimin's knees weak. Not only he felt overwhelmed, he felt guilty. He was betraying this man, who gave him a chance, let him in. When Jimin took in Jungkook's bruised face, a tear rolled down involuntarily, which was wiped off immediately.

“How long before you get seriously hurt?” Jimin spoke through tears and all Jungkook could manage to do was embrace him.

“I'm going to be fine…” Jungkook said as he pulled back and pecked Jimin's forehead, he then embraced him again tightly against his chest and placed his chin atop Jimin's head, “...whenever I think I can't make it, I push myself to fight because I know you're waiting here for me.”

The heart-wrenching declaration made Jimin choke and gasp but luckily his face was buried in Jungkook's chest. His entire body was screaming at him to spill the beans, come clean, but he knew Jungkook wouldn't be so loving once he realises Jimin has been the reason he's been facing difficulties. His own husband is the reason he's starting to lose wars. After the initial punishment of Taeyong's, Jimin found out he was no longer his assistant. When Jimin confronted Jungkook about it, he was told about Taeyong's little crush, which apparently accounted in a serious crime against the Commander and the values his dictatorship held. Thus, in simple words, Taeyong was banished from Kookmin land. At least, that's what Jimin heard, he actually suspected Taeyong was killed off.

After Jimin calmed down enough, and Jungkook thought his husband cried enough, they resumed walking around in comfortable silence. Except Jimin's head, which held a war of its own.

“Please stay longer…” Jimin made puppy eyes as he held onto Jungkook's overcoat when the Commander tried to reach for it. He was all dressed to leave, except for his overcoat.

“You know we have to hit them tonight if we want to win this” Jungkook cocked his eyebrows and Jimin's mind immediately screamed at him because he had so dutifully delivered the pre-planned strategy a week ago. Which meant, Jungkook's defeated was destined.

The first time Jungkook came home defeated, he had thrown a very serious temper tantrum, causing Jimin to halt his actions for two weeks. The injuries he sustained also made Jimin want to stop but he knew Jungkook would truly stop when he realises they can't conquer everything. Therefore, he continued helping, only under the condition that no one touches the Commander and his advisory. Only his troops were to be defeated.

“Hmm…” he hummed dejectedly and handed over the overcoat.

“So, aren't you going to see me off?” Jungkook tried to cheer Jimin up by his joyful tone, sprinkled by a rare bunny grin.

Jimin managed to smile somberly and followed Jungkook downstairs.

"Please come back unharmed" Jimin looked up at Jungkook as the commander tucked various guns in his uniform.

"I will try my best" Jungkook chuckled and Jimin glared at him and moments later shielded his eyes as the evening sun shone on his face. Noticing his husband's struggle, Jungkook moved to block the sun with his head, making Jimin gasp.

"Stay indoors" Jungkook said and cupped Jimin's face before tilting it up and deeply kissing the plump pair of lips. Cold chills ran up Jimin's spine when the commander parted his lips and delved his skilful tongue in his cavern.

Jimin was still dazed when he saw Jungkook pull away and get into a tank before leaving with his troops. Turning around, Jimin walked inside, one thought running through his head that accused:

'His defeat is determined by you.'

___________________________

The next day, afternoon:

"No,no, no!..." Jimin screamed and chucked the paper bearing the painful news. His conscience chuckled evilly at his astonishment, deeming it fake since this was inevitable due to his own willing actions.

'They promised! They promised! How could they‽' he thought to himself, tears streaming down in shame and betrayal.

"When will he be here‽" Jimin screamed at the messenger unintentionally, who looked like he understood the outburst.

"Commander is on his way Sir" he informed and Jimin dismissed him to loathe himself some more.

This was clearly a direct result of his actions. Despite making the promise, he was betrayed. Now, he had to look his man in the face and pretend like he wasn't involved.

After what seemed like an eternity, a soldier walked in and informed Jimin of the Commander's arrival, at which Jimin sprang into action and ran all the way down to the front porch in pouring rain.

"Jungkook!" Jimin whimpered as soon as he saw Jungkook standing next to a jeep, seemingly gotten off it moments ago. Involuntarily, Jimin felt his body run towards his husband and next thing he knew, his thighs had wrapped themselves around the Commander's waist.

"It's safe to say you missed me" Jungkook chuckled as he held Jimin up, wincing slightly due to his injuries.

"Don't go back" Jimin whispered in his neck, hand wrapped around his neck in a snake grip.

"It won't happen again Doll" Jungkook rubbed his husband's back, understanding his sentiments.

What he didn't know was why Jimin kept saying that, or the fact that he was behind it all.

"You cannot guarantee that" Jimin pulled back from his neck to glare at the Commander adamantly.

"Actually…" he turned them around, "... they're sent by the supreme leader" he pointed to a duo standing behind, looking on with expressionless faces.

"Oh…" Jimin exclaimed embarrassingly and moved to get off his husband's body, who chuckled before helping him get down.

"That's Han Kai, and that's Han Tani" he pointed towards a man and a woman respectively, "Father suspects we have a mole, therefore they're here to investigate. " Jungkook explained and Jimin did his best to keep his expressions neutral as he 'oh-ed' in understanding.

"Yoongi, escort them to their quarters" Jungkook asked the Second-in-Command, who immediately sprang into action.

Jimin watched them go in and then turned towards Jungkook, trying his best in pushing the fear at the back of his mind.

"Yah! Don't smile!..." He hit Jungkook's shoulder as the Commander smiled at him goofily, "You were shot! Let's get you in to rest" Jimin moved to drag them inside.

"Yes sir!" Jungkook chuckled before following along his comparatively tiny husband.

Inside:

The high ranking officials sent by supreme leader Jeon unpacked their luggage.

"His expression changed" Kai stated and his sister nodded her head while putting away a set of guns in the cupboard.

"He was already in shock" she countered.

"He looked even more so when the Commander stated our aim" he pointed out.

"So you're suggesting the Commander's husband is the mole?" Tani cocked her eyebrow with hands placed on her waist, annoyed with the accusation.

Kai simply shrugged with an 'exactly' expression.

______________________________

AN:

Before everyone starts stating names of Kai's from different planets of this universe, the one in this book is HEYSTOBITproductions.

Welcome him with all the love and get ready for some drama.

Also I wanna shout out my hubby's books real quick! Especially Last Halloween (it's Jikook) on KibaNaru-Kun 's profile. Give him all the love because he deserves it.

AND the sun blocking scene is inspired by real life events.

Thank you for 69 k reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 30.7K 75
"I have to marry him?!" Two families agree to arrange a marriage between their sons, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. How will this turn out if both son...
544K 28.9K 33
Park Jimin an average of 21 years old boy with financial needs and a bright personality. With his mother and little brother to take care of, he needs...
599K 22.6K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...
4.1K 341 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...